The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I hope you get an answer soon one way or the other poppie. How frustrating for you :hugs:

I got a positive OPK this morning so had a game of hide the sausage with DH :haha: this frequency must be some sort of record for us!

Well af didnt show up and still bfn. I havent tested today. Going to try and wait then maybe by a digital then if a week af not here will book An appointment. Really thought af would turn up but nothing.
Hope you get some answers poppie.
Goodluck jess xx

Hi Jess137, thanks for the welcome :flower: I haven't been to see the doctor yet, just wanting to wait a few more months while trying these herbal suplements.... If I dont see an improvement I will be dragging my bum down the doctors..... just reluctent to go at the moment, but I will if I need to in a few months...:hugs: Congrats on your own business though, sounds really nice, Id love to see some pictures of what youve been doing! :hugs:

Thanks for welcoming me Poppiebug! :hugs: I just want to wait a little while while trying the herbal suplents before seeing the doctor :blush: I hope you get some answers about your AF..... hope its your BFP and its just not showing in the urine tests! fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

Hello! I'm feeling much better today - less frustrated. :)

The OPK I took yesterday was possibly a positive, it looked pretty close to the test line in color. I have a good feeling that maybe today or tomorrow will be ovulation - had a little bit of ovary pain today. I'm apparently out of OPK's so I'll just have to roll with it. (good thing we're on holidays now, plenty of time to BD.

Sorry I was bellyaching about it yesterday, but looks like maybe I will ovulate this cycle.
Maybe you're right Kimberely, I just might not get symptoms this month? (I wouldn't mind that, the sore nipples last month were a pain).

Sending some baby dust to all of you, let's hope for some BFP's.

I'm back for another whinge, another bfn on a digi this morning, still no AF so it looks like I will most probably be getting a blood test tomorrow. Will chat about everything with my Dr and hopefully she confirms that tests can be late to show and then I get the positive blood test. I wonder how soon I will be able to get the result? Hopefully if its early enough in the day tomorrow she can get the result by the afternoon so she can tell me. I am going away for work later in the week so I want to know by then.

Anyway I hope you ladies have been enjoying your weekend. We are up at our house where hubby and a friend are installing the data cabling. Boring for me, also very cold!

I had another positive OPK this morning so I think perhaps yesterday's wasn't quite positive :shrug: I'm a bit confused about it all really. Ho hum. We've been BDing every day so hopefully got things covered whenever ovulation happens! I might have a proper look for my thermometer later and see what my temp is in the morning. I should be able to see whether it relates to a pre or post ovulation temperature I think.

Welcome Emily! :)

Bummer to those missing AF and answers. :/ I hope you get answers soon!!!

Oooh and Jess, congrats on your business venture and good luck! Keep us posted on how things go for you! :) Xoxox

poppie, sorry - completely forgot to reply to you earlier. I hope you get some answers with your blood test tomorrow. Quick answers preferably!

Hey girls.

Welcome Emily! I really hope that the herbal meds get your cycle back in gear soon!

Becca & Lu-is - Hooray for + OPK's!!

Poppie - Sorry about the BFN. Hope that at the Dr's you get a + blood test.

Pink - how ya holding up?

Jess - Your business sounds fun. And the things you sell sound really cute!!

AFM, Bachlorette was tons of fun! Got home super late last night! No AF for me. Never did take a test. Oh well. If nothing comes tomorrow - which I fully expect :witch: to swing on by - I plan on testing Tuesday AM. But doubt I will have to as my chart looks pretty dismal these days.

Hubby and I have been watching the Woman's World Cup, which is on today. GO USA!!!!

Welcome Emily, and hello to everyone else.....i completely know how u are feeling with all this waiting around malarky, but hopefully you all get ur answers soon and then u can move on to waiting for the next thing - as there's always something!!!!

I had a little bit of a scare this weekend, woke up on sat morn to some brown CM (sorry tmi!) there wasn't a lot, but you just don't expect to see it at all......anyway, rang NHS direct and after answering loads of questions, she ended up saying she wasn't too concerned, but if it was still hanging around to go to the docs on Monday. Anyway, have had the most tiny bit again today, but otherwise nothing.....so am just going to monitor it and see how i go. I have done my research on here and various other sites, and it seems like it can be quite common. Fingers crossed. I'm just over 5 weeks now (i think!). Ive got my midwife booking appointment on the 2nd August.

Hope you've all had a good weekend, and fingers crossed that those who are trying - catch that egg, and that the witch stays away for you all!

Poppiebug good luck hope everything goes well :hugs:

Thanks swanxxsong! Still confused right now..... Still no AF, but weird cramps and this charting thing is really confusing me lol :blush:

snowflakes120 Thanks for the welcome and I really hope they do too.... :blush:

Thanks Meadows It seems everyone on this site is waiting for one thing or the next. I guess its just the way things go sometimes..... I hope everything goes fine with you hun, fingers crossed :hugs:

Meadows - the bleeding must be worrying, although everything I've ever seen has said that brown blood is generally fine, as it's old blood and it's a pretty common occurance :hugs:

Yeah Meadows, apparently it's normal. I would try not to worry too much (I know, easier said than done!) and just check with your doctor.

Welcome Emily!

Jess- Do you have a website for your new biz? It sounds like something I'd like!

Poppie- It's sooo confusing! I've gone all weekend with no signs of AF! It's 6 days late! I haven't taken a test since I got a BFN last Wednesday and plan to retest tomorrow. If it's negative, I'll probably get a blood test too. I don't have any signs of pregnancy, but it's so unlike me to be so late! I have my fingers crossed for BFPs for both of us!! [-o< Keep me updated!

:hugs: Meadows - scary stuff, definitely. I've had some brown CM and stuff too. Difficult not to worry, but if you can, just kick up your feet and rest up, because it's very common. :) Smart to ring them, though, better safe than sorry!

Yes, Jess; website? I'd love to see one if you get it running! :D

Emily - aw, sorry to hear you're struggling with everything. :( If you have charting questions, feel free to post them on here! I know a handful of us do/have charted. :) Taking Charge of Your Fertility was my charting Bible. lol

What do you girls make of this? I'm seriously confused. :shrug:
I took a digital test five days ago that clearly said "Not Pregnant." I'm six days late for AF. I'm not sure that this is a definite positive. I'll take another one tonight and if it looks the same, I'll schedule a doc appointment tomorrow.

I hope it's a real positive! :crib:

Attachments

• CIMG2335.jpg
    CIMG2335.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
OMG Nanner! That's a definite BFP!!! Congratulations:wohoo: I'd call and make a doctor's appointment tomorrow. The digital is less sensitive so it wouldn't have shown as positive that soon anyway probably.

And there's no website yet, I'm still working out the logistics of taxes and stuff. I started a page on Facebook though, here's the link: J Bling. I have pics of some of my jewelry and stuff on there, but I am waiting for my order to come in so I can start making the better jewelry with Swarovski beads and silver plated clasps, etc.

Thanks Nanner for the welcome, fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

Thanks swanxxsong :hugs:

I'm just really not sure about these charts, Ive only been taking my temp for about 3 weeks, on and off as my thermometer disapeared for a few days..... My chart has deciced to tell me that I had a period on the 2nd of june, which I didnt. I dont seem to be able to change that at all either... My temp was getting lower and lower got down to 98.2 and then jumped straight up to 99.3.... My chart tells me I should be in my fertile days, so does this mean if my temps stay high Ive o'd and if they don't stay high I haven't lol??? Im so lost with this lol. Im hoping this agnus castus has helped me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->