The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Looks positive to me! Congrats Nanner! :happydance:

Welcome Emily!

Hello everyone, hope it's been a good weekend!

What do you girls make of this? I'm seriously confused. :shrug:
I took a digital test five days ago that clearly said "Not Pregnant." I'm six days late for AF. I'm not sure that this is a definite positive. I'll take another one tonight and if it looks the same, I'll schedule a doc appointment tomorrow.

I hope it's a real positive! :crib:

OMG hun that is such a great :bfp:!!!

Emily, do you use Fertility Friend, or TCOYF, or something else? Maybe if we could take a look at your chart, we may be able to help.

OMG Nanner!! How awesome!! I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance: Looking forward to hearing more about how you are feeling etc. :yipee:

Well I'm out :( Had some spotting yesterday mid-morning and more last night and this morning. How cruel of my body to string me along like that for 4-5 days!! Oh well, I'm sad but not as devo as I thought I'd be as I knew it was a long shot to get it first go. I saw my Dr this morning, she immediately went to say "oh it could be implantation" but I'm sure it is stupid AF. She's pretty happy with my BP and everything so at least I've got that on my side.

I'm off to get a thermometer today so I can start temping for this month. I will probably have lots of questions for you experts.

I hope everyone is well, I haven't had a chance to catch up on all the posts. Just wanted to congratulate Nanner and let you know my crappy news.

xo

Emily, do you use Fertility Friend, or TCOYF, or something else? Maybe if we could take a look at your chart, we may be able to help.

Thanks Jess Yes I have. This is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

and this is the calander https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=4

It just seems crazy to me.... :wacko:

So here's the first and second test. The lines are so faint it makes me think that I did the test wrong? My husband is sure that I'm preggers, but for some reason I'm very skeptical so I can't be excited yet. I'll see the doctor tomorrow.
Has anyone ever used a 1st Response before? Does the faintness of the lines suggest it could be a false positive?

I can't seem to wrap my head around this. :huh:

Attachments

• CIMG2339.jpg
    CIMG2339.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
It is so, so rare to get a false positive Nanner. If there is a second line, you're pg! And we can all see the line. Especially since you did the second test late in the day and there is still a line. Believe it, you're preggers!

Emily, those links don't work. If you go to Fertility Friend and log in, on the upper right corner, hit "sharing", then under "charting home page", select "get code". then copy the one under BBcode, then paste it into a reply for this thread.

Ok hun, I think I did it right....:blush: My Ovulation Chart Not sure if its working right though..... :wacko:

It goes to a blank page. I sent a friend request to you on Fertility Friend. I think if you accept it I can see your chart.

It goes to a blank page. I sent a friend request to you on Fertility Friend. I think if you accept it I can see your chart.

I can't see any friends request, My user name on there is emilyanne8 as it wouldnt give me the same one I have here lol :blush: Ive just gotta take my dog out but will be back on in a few minutes hun :hugs: Thanks for trying to help me, Im just so useless at this lol :haha:

So here's the first and second test. The lines are so faint it makes me think that I did the test wrong? My husband is sure that I'm preggers, but for some reason I'm very skeptical so I can't be excited yet. I'll see the doctor tomorrow.
Has anyone ever used a 1st Response before? Does the faintness of the lines suggest it could be a false positive?

I can't seem to wrap my head around this. :huh:

I'm sure that's a positive too love, I used several last week and got absolutely no line. I'm sure your Dr will say the same.

congrats nanner wohoo. Your fb link just goes to my normal home page?? How many dpo were you when you tested and got lines?
I tested yesterday at 16dpo but bfn. It really could be the pill not getting back to normal cycles. I dont feel pregnant. Going to hold out till friday maybe get a frer or digi?
Hope everyones ok xx

Nanner that definitely looks positive to me! You just don't get false positives on pink dye tests. Congratulations! I used one the first month we were trying and got no line and I definitely wasn't pregnant!

Poppie, really sorry your body has been messing you around so much. So crap getting false hope like that :hugs:

Nanner -- congratulations!!! That looks like a BFP to me. ooooh this is soo exciting!

Poppie - :hugs: If it is AF than good luck for next cycle. (perhaps the spotting will stop?).

Pink23 - sorry about another BFN. Atleast if AF stays away there is always a chance.

I'm just been busy BD'ing and packing. :) We're going camping for a couple days!! That'll take my mind off of symptom spotting, and a chance for my BD'ing.
I'm really looking forward to it, I love camping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->