**The Lucky Thread**

My baby better be born this week. I'm kind of fed up!!

I know this makes me sound like a total hypocrite but I feel like I can't stand it anymore.

My ribs are killing me. I didn't sleep last night until 6:30 am, I just lay there, exhausted but wide awake and unable to fall asleep. Couldn't get comfortable, kept having to pee. Taking unisom did nothing whatever. I can't go on like this night after night. (Probably 5 out of 7 nights a week are like this.)

Thank goodness a friend stopped by this morning because she "felt" I needed help. She took my daughter and will get her off to school so I can rest today. I don't know what I would have done other wise, I cannot function.

As soon as DH gets home, I'm going to start doing things to get my body prepped for labor. I know baby won't come until she's ready, but at least I can hope my body will be ready when she is, because this is getting ridiculous.

Sorry to rant girls! I hope everyone else's time is going better than mine right now. I have to find some coping skills in case this LO decides to come after her due date like her siblings.

My baby better be born this week. I'm kind of fed up!!

I know this makes me sound like a total hypocrite but I feel like I can't stand it anymore.

My ribs are killing me. I didn't sleep last night until 6:30 am, I just lay there, exhausted but wide awake and unable to fall asleep. Couldn't get comfortable, kept having to pee. Taking unisom did nothing whatever. I can't go on like this night after night. (Probably 5 out of 7 nights a week are like this.)

Thank goodness a friend stopped by this morning because she "felt" I needed help. She took my daughter and will get her off to school so I can rest today. I don't know what I would have done other wise, I cannot function.

As soon as DH gets home, I'm going to start doing things to get my body prepped for labor. I know baby won't come until she's ready, but at least I can hope my body will be ready when she is, because this is getting ridiculous.

Sorry to rant girls! I hope everyone else's time is going better than mine right now. I have to find some coping skills in case this LO decides to come after her due date like her siblings.

aw that is nice of your friend. It's horrible surviving with no sleep :hugs: FX for baby coming soon!

AFM hospital went ok, had another scan and baby is firmly sideways, head on my right, back along the bottom, bottom on my left and limbs all kicking away top right. so baby is quite a way off where it should be I told them I didn't want them to try to move it so c-section booked for next tues aggghhH! they won't do it before 39 weeks despite the risks if i go into labour with it sideways so they told me to be admitted now and wait until next week for the c section. not so practical when i have dd to look after and i think time would really drag spending a week in hospital doing nothing so have come home and may go in at the end of the week/weekend. so fingers crossed nothing happens before then!

Hope everyone is doing well?

aw that is nice of your friend. It's horrible surviving with no sleep :hugs: FX for baby coming soon!

AFM hospital went ok, had another scan and baby is firmly sideways, head on my right, back along the bottom, bottom on my left and limbs all kicking away top right. so baby is quite a way off where it should be I told them I didn't want them to try to move it so c-section booked for next tues aggghhH! they won't do it before 39 weeks despite the risks if i go into labour with it sideways so they told me to be admitted now and wait until next week for the c section. not so practical when i have dd to look after and i think time would really drag spending a week in hospital doing nothing so have come home and may go in at the end of the week/weekend. so fingers crossed nothing happens before then!

Hope everyone is doing well?

Wow next Tuesday!!!! As in a week from today? I wonder then if you will be the first in our group to have your baby!

I slept better last night, thank goodness and I feel like I can actually function. Today I have to meet with the health insurance rep to fill out forms to add baby to our policy, and I'm hoping to get a little cleaning done. It's really icy out, and I have to pick up Dh at the airport tonight, so hoping it gets warm enough today that it will be safe to drive out there, and that his flight won't be delayed again.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

im with you on the "fed up" boat - this is soooo boring!

Additionally, i think bubs is still breech - and will know for sure on fri when i see my WMW again. I have another scan on Mon - so if she is still breech - i will need to wait till 39weeks for my c sec.

So your gonna go into hops at the weekend - and stay there till Tues when your sectioned? Gee that will be hard.

Good luck

Girls yesterday I was contracting every 3-4 mins, all day. But it never got harder or more than just uncomfortable.

I took EPO last night.

Today I woke up to major period cramps & nausea. I have my 38 wk appt today at 2. Interested to see if something is starting to happen!!

My daughter has her last art club meeting today--I really don't want her to miss it. And our vehicle from our crash on New Years is finally supposed to be done this afternoon. Augh!!! Inconvenient! But if the baby wants to come today, I'm not going to complain.

And maybe its all just wishful thinking and I'll be here tomorrow going "waaaah! When is this baby going to be born?"

Think positive thoughts for me!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ thoughts

Back from the MW...

I'm dilated to 3cm and my cervix is "thick but very soft." She said I'm "progressing" quite a bit. Cramps have stopped though.

Back from the MW...

I'm dilated to 3cm and my cervix is "thick but very soft." She said I'm "progressing" quite a bit. Cramps have stopped though.

Oh! How exciting!!! Sounds like this is it!!! Keep us posted..I will check in later! xxx

OG - your soooo lucky...... hopf you will be a new mom tomorrow!

Well, nothing seems to be going on now. :( I took more EPO...may go for a walk this afternoon and see if I can get things moving along. Just my luck I will be one of the ladies that sits at 3cm for 3 weeks or something.

How is everyone else doing?

how much EPO are you taking?

I have a sore head AGAIN - but my MW checked me yest and blood pressure is ok, and urine is fine - so nothing to worry about.

If littlE miss decided to come today - that would just be fabulous! HINT HINT

So sorry about your headache!

Yes lets all have our babies today!! :D

I'm taking 2 capsules in the morning and two at night. I'm taking them orally, because I keep hearing the other way is messy. I have no idea if its working...but I woke up with cramps again this morning. Come out little girl so we can meet you!

Hey ladies, at last I am on maternity leave....woohoooo!!!

Started it off by deciding to paint all the skirting boards and window ledges....need to learn how to chill fast so that I might get a few days rest!!! I was very crampy and sore through the night again, but nothing happening... going shopping tomorrow for last minute things for hospital, then gonna start with the long walks, spicy food and rasberry tea....I sooooo don't want to be induced!!!

It is all pretty exciting now....might see you at the hospital yet Kathleen!!xx

No babies yet?! I have pre-op appt tomo and then tuesday it is for me!

no phone reception in the hospital though so won't be able to update you for a while I'm afraid :-(

good luck girls if anything happens with you in the meantime! xx

oh this really is the end now for us all.

I have been having Bh all day - although i dont think they are real contractions as the pain isnt like "period pain cramps" which i remember from my 1st.
Hopf i go during the night!

Got hosp also 2omorrow, and as she is still breech will get my c sec date.

Good luck ever1.. and yes maybe we will meet face to face Karen xx

oh wow...it's so exciting!!! Good luck everybody!! Can't wait to hear all the good news and see the pics!! xx

Hey ladies, at last I am on maternity leave....woohoooo!!!

Started it off by deciding to paint all the skirting boards and window ledges....need to learn how to chill fast so that I might get a few days rest!!! I was very crampy and sore through the night again, but nothing happening... going shopping tomorrow for last minute things for hospital, then gonna start with the long walks, spicy food and rasberry tea....I sooooo don't want to be induced!!!

It is all pretty exciting now....might see you at the hospital yet Kathleen!!xx

Wow, nesting much? I bet you go into labor soon with that energy burst!!

No babies yet?! I have pre-op appt tomo and then tuesday it is for me!

no phone reception in the hospital though so won't be able to update you for a while I'm afraid :-(

good luck girls if anything happens with you in the meantime! xx

I will light a candle on Tuesday for you!! Good luck!

oh this really is the end now for us all.

I have been having Bh all day - although i dont think they are real contractions as the pain isnt like "period pain cramps" which i remember from my 1st.
Hopf i go during the night!

Got hosp also 2omorrow, and as she is still breech will get my c sec date.

Good luck ever1.. and yes maybe we will meet face to face Karen xx

I hope she turns!! Keep us updated with your date if not.

As for me--BH all day today. Some of them really hurt, but I"m trying not to get my hopes up that something is going on. It would be nice to have a baby for Valentine's day though!

Fri 25th for a C Sec!! :happydance:

How exciting to know!!! If I don't go naturally, I am seemingly getting induced on 26th (that's the date they suggested a couple of weeks ago) so will see you there!!!! xx

OMG how strange would that be meeting in the flesh....

Good luck girls... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->