~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Hi ladies!

I was wondering if I could join this thread? I'm WTT until Feb, and with calculations, my test date would be around the 24th.

<3 Thanks alot and hope everyone's well!

Hi, Please can you put me down for the 5th? AF got me today so this is our first month of officially 'trying'. :happydance:

Good luck everyone! :thumbup: :hugs:

could you please put me down for the 4th of feb, our 2yr anniversary is on the second so it would be a wonderful pressie for my dh and i

Hi :hi:

Put me in on the Feb 4th please...........The witch got me today :cry:.

Feb 1st please! I really hate these stupid long cycles! Better than my old 90 day ones I guess!

Can you add me in for 4th Feb. Trying to hold out till day after AF is due.
Thanks x

Hi can you put me down for testing on 3rd pls. Af due then so hopefully she won't have made an early appearance. Thanks! X

I was so hoping I wouldn't have to do this... please add me to 3rd :(

Hi, please put me down for Feb 4th.
Cheers hun X

Hello, this is our first month ttc, so exciting!!! Have a 34 day cycle so won't be able to test until the 5th Feb so could you please put me down for that day, lets hope this thread brings of all lots of :dust:

Very best of luck to all this month :flower:

Hi!
This will be our first month of trying too, so hopefully testing on the 11th depending on AF. Please add me to the list.

Baby dust to everyone!
x

:dust:

You can put me down for the 1st :)

Last few cycles have been odd lengths so i'll be testing end of Jan/beginning of Feb - sometime :S

:thumbup:Hey Mayskip and ayh78!! It's our first month TTC too. Good luck girlies!! :thumbup:
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->