ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Ok great thanks. I will put that on my list just in case. Yeah will see how it goes, will need to get baby chest of draws or wardrobe so just get a top changing.

Do you have to sit there for 2 hours ? Hopefully next time they will be able to find one.

Does your hubby go with to baby shop ? Mine was so overwhelmed at baby show although he was very keen to go into mamas and papas when we were at Westfields the other day

Nah he leaves all the shopping to me lol but when we will be looking for a buggy & cot he will come with as he can buy it ha ha! The other bits will be mainly my dept for buying so i dont mind :) ah bless your hubby, thats so sweet him getting excited & involved aswell, kinda wish my SO was abit more like that but hey ho..

You can sit & wait around or leave & go back for the second blood test its completely upto you, id take magazines & have a full battery on my iphone lol id be tempted by food smells of café's & fish n chip shops ha ha!

Have you seen any buggys that you like yet? I want one with a bright red cover :)

Aww yes bit like mine then. We brought the pushchair and car seat together, it took us 3 hours to decide and ended up having a row about it. He then gave in lol.

We got a travel system so it comes with carry cot, the bit for when he is older and also we can put the car seat on. Excited for it to arrive :))

I went into boots today wanted to get myself some bath things ended up getting a unwind bath soak for bump. Got baby boy two rompers, they had lovely girl ones too. Two for £8. I ll post a pic of them. Got them 0-3 months. Don't know if it will still be warm though.

I love the bright colours! Esp as he is going to be a summer baby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
Ahhhh i saw those Rompers in Boots today aswell :) Bright boys clothes are soooo cute, you should def check out Mothercares range of Jools Oliver Little Bird range, sooo gorgeous!! You'll spend loads haha!!

Hahaa men will always give in to our pg hormonal spats Lol

Got myself a crib today, my friends mum had one that my friend used for her baby only 3 times, so il be having that, so excited ha ha well il be buying it for £40 :thumbup:

Im itching to go out & buy out everything.. Kind of like nesting for goods ha ha

Oh it'll def be still warm enough to wear those Rompers hun :) he can wear cool woolen cardigans & lil bootys with them hehe

Yeah I love the Jools stuff although it's so overprice. I have fallen in love with the Peter rabbit things in mothercare. They have lovely outfits.

Oh how lovely, what's the cot like ? Did you get rid of Riley things or are u just everything new for baby girl.

Yeah that's what I thought when I got home he will be wearing a cardie anyways. You have just given me a thought, I need to get some booties that will go with these haha. I will be doing my serious shopping mid July for all his bath stuff, towels and everything.

How many weeks in advance did you pack your bag ?

Its a square white crib that literally just moves left & right very slightly but doesnt rock as such, she showed me on a website but i cant remember which one but i like it lol she should be getting a pic this wknd so il post it when i get it, just one less thing buying a moses basket..

Well, alot of stuff we had with Riley was given to us & after it was used it was basically knackered, we have a couple of items but the actual Cot, mattress & buggy will be brand spanking new this time, the matress was brand new for the cotbed ladt time though.

Omg i know her little bird range is abit £'cha-ching but so cute ;)

I think i had my bag packed from around 35-36 wks as anytime in the last 4 wks it can happen, full term is classed from 37wks, i never had a bag though i had my mini wknd pull along suitcase hahaa i hobestly had stuff in there that you would never use! I even packed my Nintendo DSi lol im mean wtf was i thinking?? Id get bored??! HAHA :rofl:

Will you be buying a Moses basket too? I'm after a white Moses basket and white cot.

Have you looked at any pushchairs ? Yeah that's what I'm going to do hehe. I will have one for me, one for baby and some food/drink. Did your hubby stay with you ?
Haha I bet you didn't even look at the DSi

No we wont be getting a Moses basket now as i have the crib coming from my friend, if she never offered that then yeah i def wouldve got one, they look so ickle & cute in them :hugs:

SO stayed with me all day & most of night after the csection but during the day he was working & then came up on visiting hrs, then had the whole week off when we both come home, he'll probs do the same again or maybe 2 wks as we'll have Riley aswell :)

If i end up labouring this time SO will stay the whole time until bubs arrives, id yell at him otherwise lol

Ive seen a nice Red buggy in mothercare actually,, i think its a 3 wheeler, we wont need a carseat so it may work out a lil cheaper.. I love Red haha & its a girl so its a must i think ;)

You've found a travel system you like havent you? What colour is it?

Oh nooo my DSi stayed packed in my hospital bag hahaa i was do naive first time around lol

Aw how lovely. Lucky girl! You will have to post a picture when you get it.

When my SIL gave birth my brother had go home at like 9pm. I want my OH to stay. Unless you give birth in daytime I think they send them home. Oh yes red is lovely. What car seat will you have ?

I got a black one, I wanted something that he wouldn't blend in with what he is wearing haha. I know black with babies but I fell in love with it! Will post a picture.

I think everyone is naive first time round. I will be and I kind of happy to be, although I like to be prepared. As long as I have everything in place, baby can come whenever. I have a feeling he will be early but I think everyone thinks that

Don't forget to pack your dsi this time round. You could make it like its your lucky charm :))

Buggy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies! Just wanted to say Hello! Everything is still going great here! I'm craving watermelon! lol I go May 18th for my Glucose testing - fingers crossed I pass test#1. I love being pregnant so far! It is such a blessing!

ooh Iak i luuurve that buggy, its a beaut!! :thumbup: we have a mamas & papas carseat, i need to fit it in our car actually as its diff to the last car it was in.. If it dont fit right then another one will be purchased, its a grey/black one, pretty boring lol! I like the red maxi cosy ones :)

Srobbins, hey hun! How are you doing? Have you made any purchases yet?? :hugs:

I do love being pg but im so uncomfy, i eat & my belly bloats under my ribs, sooo uncomfy :( i just ate tons at a bbq.. Regretting it now lol

Im sure your glucose test will be fine hun, as long as your fully hydrated :)

My one didnt go that great but after my midwife apt yesterday it appears my iron was reeeeally low so i now have tablets for it, app low iton can thicken the blood & make blood tests bit tricky, hmmm... That be why my glucose test was rubbish & hardly any blood was drawn x

Girls we are on page 100 :)

Thank you Hun. It's a travel system so it's 3 in one. We can put car seat on it too, so will make life a lot easier. Is it the same one you had with Riley ? Although there red maxi cosi one will make the pushchair you want to get haha. I ve spent the day walking round Oxford street I'm exhausted now. Brought some dresses that hopefully will be more flattering than the ones I have and a pair of shorts although I'm thinking shorts and pregnancy doesn't really go. Ahh I feel so fat on some days :( Clairybell did you get your test booked in again?

Hey Scrobbins, how are you? I'm good pregnancy is going well. I have my glucose test on 19th may. Let me know how you get on. Really not looking forward to the test. When are you due ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->