ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

So your due 7 days later! I know how you feel. Baby boy never stops moving he is really active. It's lovely.

Do you have any names picked up ? We don't have one yet haha

Pregnancy is going quick, are u feeling ok ?

Sorry for later reply, have been busy & working uhhh & Riley was poorly yesterday so was lotsa cuddles etc lol which was actually quite nice :)

Sunday we never did alot, i was sat in garden hehee soaking up the sun but was getting uncomfy & miserable in the heat haha! I was going to Riley Strawberry picking but he fell asleep in the car after 5 mins of driving bless him..

Did you do anything nice Iak?

Awww Srobbins its lovely feeling them move, i really missed that after he was botn its strange, i felt same odd movements when i was breastfeeding Riley but its the Uterus contracting to shrink each time, very faint period pains with near enough every breastfeed, crazy!

Aww how is he feeling now ? Hope he is feeling better not. Me and OH went to Clacton, sat on the beach ate fish and chips. It was so busy but had a lovely day.

Contractions when you breastfeed, it doesn't end when you give birth haha how long does that last ? How often do you feed when breastfeeding ?

I'm off to Chinese now. So naughty! Got the diabetes test next week. Can't wait to get that bloody test out the way.

However the best thing about being pregnant is you get to prority over what cusine to all have haha I'm taking advantage of this.
Q

Hahaaa yes.. Today is 'no that makes me feel icky today' when secretly you want something different lol!! I LOVE chinese mmmm lunchtime buffet, enjoy it my lovely!! :thumbup:

Yeah its weird, i think its the hormones that breastfeeding releases to contract the uterus back down to normal size pre-pregnancy, just a bit achey but it stops after a while i guess when its back to normal size.. I asked health visitor about it when pg with Riley!

Ahhh fish n chips on the Beach sounds lovely :) it was so warm on Sunday, really miffed the weathers abit poop today but the suns come out at the moment so cant complain too much hehe!

Ohh Riley had Slapped cheek, which is bad when your preggers if your not immune to it, so i had to have yet another blood test yesterday to check immunity :nope: & i should get results this afternoon.. Im pretty sure i had it when i was little aswell so i should be immune uhhh child bugs!! Rileys fine now though & as soon as the rash comes out, they're non-infectious, if its def that, hes been contagious/infectious for the last 5-20 days before the rash appeared & ive had a scan in that time & all was fine but il keep you posted on my results :hugs:

Yes I am a big fan of Chinese. Today I went with OH and my dad. They order too much, just being men! I'm stuffed.

I read about it in one of my books. You are lucky you have a bit of sun, the sky is grey here and raining on/off.

Ah bless him. Sorry to hear that, is he on meds for it ? Hopefully blood results come back clear. Do you have any more scans coming up ?

Fx for the blood results, hopefully everything is clear. When will you be receiving them ?

Golden, are you around ? I hope everything is ok with you!

So your due 7 days later! I know how you feel. Baby boy never stops moving he is really active. It's lovely.

Do you have any names picked up ? We don't have one yet haha

Pregnancy is going quick, are u feeling ok ?

Yes we picked out a name! Adalynn Jo :) We are going to call her Addie Jo! I can't believe we are almost in our 3rd trimester! We have come along way ladies! :happydance:

Aww how lovely Scrobbins. 3rd trimester? Doesn't 3rd trimester start at 28 wks

Pregnancy is def going quickly. However when I think I have 13 weeks left it feels like ages away!

srobbins i LOVE that name ;)

We were debating out of Lara or Nuala (pronounced Noo-la) but i think its gonna be Nuala

Well, my Drs havent had bloods back yet so il call tomorrow morning uhhh pain in butt! No medicine for Slap cheek, it just goes on its own like chicken pox.. I asked my Mum if she could remember if i had it & she said possibly as it was like years ago Lol!

Next scans in 5-6 weeks ahhhhh at 34 wks omg!!

Aw Nuala is lovely Clairybell. How did you decide on ur names? Me and oh discussed it a month ago and then we stopped because he couldn't decide.
Do you have any advice how to convience haha

Best to keep trying doctors tomorrow, normally blood results are after 2pm. How is Riley now? Did he get it from nursery?

Is the 34weeks scan a 3D one ? I miss seeing my baby on screen!

Aww thankyou hun :)

Ive always loved Lara, probs from Tomb Raider :haha: Lara Croft, SO has always liked Nuala.. I thought it was an 'ok' name but its really grown on me now & Riley keeps referring to the baby as Nuala now haha!

No thats the weirdest thing, i dbl checked at the Nursery & preschool & noones had it..! Theres a possibility its not & just caught the sun but i dunno, Drs dont run tests on kids to confirm it either, they just go by how they look?.. Bit wishy washy but he looked typical for it with his bright red rough cheeks, il def keep bugging Drs tomorrow for results!

How was your Chinese lunch today?

I think third tri can start anytime from 26-28 wks.. I googled it a few times & it was abit diff, i would say 28 weeks then it works out 13 ish weeks per trimester ;)

Oh sorry, i think they do have 3/4d imaging at the 34wk apt, hope i get a good face pic again hahaa! It'll be the last one of the study eee!

My brother loved Lara croft haha. Will you tell everyone the name or will you keep it a secret ?

Some doctors just like to put a name on it to make it easier. Atleast u got your blood done just in case. Chinese was lovely, ate abit to much I blame my oh and dad for that. I've just had a load of watermelon! Had way too much today. I've been really hungry these last 2 weeks.

I have searched it before too, I think it's earlier in America than here. I'm going to go by 28weeks. That's next week! Eeeek I can't wait for the 10week countdown

34week scan will be lovely though! And than not long until she will be in your arms!

Dya mean 12 wk countdown? Lol 10 wks takes you too 38 wks.. Well you may well have bubs then hehee :)

Ahhh i want chinese now mmmm!! Well, SO has told a few people but ive kinda kept it secret or saying we're in debate of 2 names, only reason i was against telling people was incase i suddenly didnt like it anymore lol but i fo really like it :)

Will you keep the name secret once decided?

I mean when we are 30 weeks haha wouldn't mind if I was prepared but I was saying the same to my mum today when you are 40 weeks you are expecting it to be any minute and not really at 38 weeks unless you are booked for csection.

I'm sitting watching friends in bed eating haribo now. OH wanted something to eat at like 1 am last night he came home late and had not had dinner so we went out to get something and ended up getting haribo I couldn't decide between the normal ones and the tangy ones so got both lol you must be thinking what a fatty!

It's a lovely name. Pleased you got a name :) Yes we will keep it a surprise unless OH tells. My brother keeps asking if we have any names, like looking at me like I know you have some names. Family finds it hard to believe that we actually can't come up with a name haha. I just hope we have one or two before he is born and then we can decide maybe whilst in labour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->