ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

That will keep us busy, unless it leads to an argument LOOL.

I got an email from one of these pregnancy things that tell you how the baby is growing ect. The email goes 'you should start writing your birth plan' I was like really no not yet!!!!!

haha!! hell no! birth plans far too early yet!! i think the midwife only discusses it with you at around the 34wk appointment, from what i can remember anyway!

oh sorry, i got confused with the 10wk - 12wks left, yes anytime after 37-38 weeks your full term so you are right, my brain is fried lol!

im at work today & this baby seems to think my bladder is a bouncy castle squeeze toy, i feel like im about to pee myself then the urge goes & i feel i her wriggle, lil madam lol

Little madam has got you on your toes around! Hehe

Oh that's good, I have plenty of time then :) Have you heard from the doctors?

Lol auto-predict..

No still nothing, i just called again & there system is updating with all results & cannot be accessed until its finished until after 2pm - which is complete boo hockey! but il call after 2pm & if there not back still then i will kick off as its not good!!

Are you doing much today? so glad im working tbh as the weathers awful today..

They are so slow, they should give it some prority seeing as your pregnant. Don't think too much about it. Weather has really turned. Going to do some tidying and get cracking with some work. What time do you normally finish work

i dont finish until 5:15 today.. its sooo quiet in the office though, makes me tired lol! only 3hrs left..

Not long to go, Clairybell you can do it !! Haha

I downloaded a pregnancy countdown app on my phone. Seems like the months are going so slow.

i used to have the Baby centre app on my phone & then it started annoying me flashing up everything on my screen lol!

Bloods came back saying 'Normal' ? so i asked receptionist how can Normal determine if i have immunity & she said i dont know - i suppose it means your fine? dont guess! so i have Dr calling me bakc to confirm results lol!

Are you doing a Bump pic progression?

i was taking random pics with Riley but this time i been taking them every 4 weeks, i need to do my 28 wk one but not got aroubnd toit yet :)

I only have what to expect on app on my phone. I hate when you have random apps flashing with reminders.

Ahh I guess that means your immune? But yes double check. Receptionists at doctors really annoy me, they are not medically qualified so it's best not to say anything. Good that dr is going to ring you.

I didn't really do the progression in the first couple of months, a couple here and there as there was not much progression. Since being like 17/18 weeks I have been doing a pic every week. Need to put them all together and sort my photos on my phone out. iPhone memory is sh*t! You will be 29 weeks soon! I'm going to book a pregnancy photoshoot in mid July, I got a free photoshoot with my bounty pack.

This is my 26week picture in costa coffee toilet haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 9
Dr never called uhh they must be busy, but i have a whooping cough vaccine tomorrow morning so il quiz them then..

Ahhh your bump is very cute hun :hugs: do you have a belly button piercing?

I dont mind the What to Expect app but the videos omg!! That lady speaking with the dark hair irritates me, i want to zip her mouth shut lol

Do you think I'm small for 26weeks ? Yes I do Hun.

Haha I know what you mean.

Haha no worries Scrobbins. You got me thinking :)

Clairybell if you are there you will def get the results. What is the whooping cough vaccine? I remember reading about it a couple years back and some women didn't want it.

My midwife said that its good to get it as its got abit more common these days with very young babies so if i had it done i will pass over some immunity via umbilical cord, its free so i guess why not.. :-/

NAh i wouldnt say your tiny but a tidy bump, first time mums no muscles have been previously stretched, i was the same & carried all around front like you :) wasnt until at least 30 wks i really popped out but my Uterus is tilted back also so im sure that makes a difference.

I miss my belly piercing, i took it out after my ectopic surgery & my belly had stitche left in it so it didnt heal straight away, so after 3-4 wks the odd tiny bit of stitch was removed & i was unable to get my belly bar bavk through :( when pregnant i had a bendy plastic bar one in glittery blue for a boy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->