ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

did you have any side effects after whopping cough vac ?

Ah thats a weight off your mind as i know you were a tad worried about the GD results, fab stuff also about good iron levels!! :thumbup:

No, no side effects or anything from the Whoopingcough vaccine other than a really achey arm around the jab site on my arm for a few days but thats it really, i asked about side effects aswell, same as with any drugs/vaccines theres loads but i asked the nurse not to tell me ha ha! But i was generally completely fine ;)

Ahhh is it meant to rain? My Met app says cloudy/sunny.. Hmmm i shall refresh & have a look!!

Omg i saw a fb link yesterday on that 15lb baby! She mustve been a very broad taller woman.. If your a small person with a silly enormous bump i think they would csection us.. Thats mustve pinched a tad... Ouch! :shock:

I was worried! My OH is relieved too I was going on about it so much. I think he is pleased he doesn't have to hear about it anymore haha

Ok sounds normal. I've looked it up and all this worrying things come up about it. Nurse said she will talk to me before she gives me the jab.

Saying that I have read stories that 12/13lbs babies have been born in England. Fx we don't have that problem :)

Yeah you'll be fine with the jab hun :)

So i just googled about the 15lb baby where it says 'lady in India gives birth' it was by csection lol! Dud you know the heaviest baby born to date was back inbthe 50's in Italy i think it said... Guess the weight, you'll never guess, only an enormous 22lb!!! HOLY F**k!!! Lol

I know, 22lb!! That couldnt of been vaginally surely??! A 15lb baby is the size of a baby thats around 2 months old, 22lb would be like 4-6 months, mustve been a csection surely, i think id die Lol :shock:

Clairybell your a pineapple! Only 8/9 weeks left!

Iak your an Acorn Squash ahhhhhhh!!!!

Have you been enjoying the sun today? I have struggled sitting in it today.. Uncomfy AS!! But caught a lil colour hehee!

Haha little man's kicks are getting stronger and for the last two days he has not stopped moving!

I did actually was at my brothers today celebrating my nephew's 4th birthday. It's non stop with birthdays in the summer! Ahh be careful you don't burn haha not like it's that hot but it def feels like it

Ah perfect day for birthday in the sunshine, i hope he had a lovely day :)

Nah no burning but it was sooooo hot in Southampton, like 23/24 but our gardens a suntrap & wasnt able to sit/lay comfy on the sun lounger, i did curse a few times ha ha!! SO was like 'you ok?' Lol

Aww loadsa movements always good, does he ever jump/bounce about in there? Almost like juddering or shaking? Honestly mental movements!! I keep getting loadsa low down prods.. Hope she isnt breech/transverse.. :-/ Be typical as im kinda getting my head around a vbac lol

Yeah it was his birthday on Thursday but we done the cake ect today.

Aw lovely to have some sun though. You should of gone to the beach hehe

Yeah like he is jumping in there. How do u know if they are breach ? At my 28 mw baby was breached but I have this odd feeling that he has turned. I feel like I'm carrying low too.

Good to hear you are considering vbac :)) exciting!!!

Love your new pic! Baby girl is growing. You look great

Ah thankyou, i was sunning it so thought id do a quick snap of bump.. Looks really high no wonder im uncomfy ha ha!

Beach wouldve been packed yesterdsy esp somewhere like Bournemouth, if it turns out really hot today randomly again il be getting Rileys paddling pool out & sitting in it hahaa!! We had a bbq yesyerday aswell, steak n salmon on it mmmmm lovely!

With Riley, i think he had been breech for like ages!! I kept getting prods & kicks very low down but the main thing i noticed for ages was his head pushing up under by my right ribcage, a round firmness.. I assumed it was his bum lol (how niaive) but mw kept saying he was head down but def wasnt!

Il be sent for a presentation scan around 36/37 wks just to confirm as im anxious about that aswell.. Not only was he breech, he was Footling breech - feet first & perched ontop lol he wasnt moving anywhere!

So glad it seems baby boy has turned for you though.. :thumbup: if your ever concerned, they should scan you to dbl make sure hun!

Uhhh i been awake for hrs, SO is snoring loudly & is rolling around lots.. Grrrr! I be knackered today now no doubt zzzzzZ!!!

Hello earlybird!

Your welcome :) were you different when you were carrying Riley?

I take it you didn't get the pool out today, although may be abit nicer in Southampton than here. Cloudy today- typical bank holiday weather.

What's a presentation scan ? I want a scan too to check, can you ask them for it around 38 weeks or do they check themselves by just feeling ? Clairybell I have no idea if he is turned haha. I am just making myself believe when he flipped after the glucose test that was him turning lol I will have to see at the next mw app.

Good job they opted for you to have csection early than with Riley. They say baby can turn at last min, but I think sometimes it's better not to stress out mum too. Someone I know has just had a baby boy, she was in labour for 7 days and the baby was stuck so she had to have a csection in the end. Freaked me out abit but everyone has their own story.

I understand you with the snoring! Any tips how to get them to ssshhh haha. I hope you got back to sleep. Doing anything nice today ?

Earlybird indeed, feeling ok at the moment, im sure the zzzZ's will kick in soon enough! Ive just baked another banana cake mmm well i say baked, its still cooking ha ha!

Presentation scans are basically just a standard 2d scan to check if baby is head down or not, i had 2 with Riley, one at my 38 wk spt & i was sent to Hospital to check & there it was under my rib, a head that looked enormous on scan hahaa, they tried to turn him with the ECV procedure but was unsuccessful, he was too comfy & i was too far along at that point! The ECV was at 38+2..! ECV's ate them trying to manipulate your belly & baby with gel to encourage baby to turn, its non invasive but i did find it a bit uncomfy & theni started getting upset .. & by upset i mean all of a sudden inwas uncontrollable fits of tears :rofl: he moved from under my right rib over yo my left & 4 attempts they called it day, 20 mins later he was back under my right rib haha!

They will only send you for scan most of time if the nw feels baby is still breech but if you feel diff & feeling firmness uptop & kicks lower down you always request & see what she says? Some babies dont turn until just begore labour kicks off though so you have lotsa time :) They rescanned me on the day i had csection to make sure aswell, if he was normal way up they probs wouldve cancelled the csection.

I carried the same with Riley aswell, all compact! Must be how i carry lol!

Uhh the weathers cloudy poop here in So'ton aswell! Not doing alot today tbh, il be hoovering in a minute when i take the Cake out.. Joys! SO & his bro are finishing off laying the patio :) hows about ye self? Much going on today?

Eeesh birth stories fo scare me.. Im truely scared that if my baby gets dtuck in birth canal, it'll be too late for a csection as baby wouldve descended down.. Id need to be cut down there & have forceps & that scares the hell outta me! I know you get numbed everywhere for that but i just dont want it.. Hence the unsureness for vbac :shock: if i was guaranteed a straight forward push out baby id be ok.. Lol!

You have a determined little boy there! He wanted to be carried out bless him.

Sounds all very stressful. Do you watch one born every minute? I used to watch it before I got preg but have stopped watching it. Haha be guaranteed a straight forward birth, if only we could guarantee it. FX we both do! I know I will be on here during labour letting you know and probs googling every feeling I will be having. I know when I get towards the end I mean like anytime after 37 weeks I will be feeling "is this it" all the time. Probably will be going in to check all the time haha.

Oh nice getting the garden ready for the summer :) it's meant to be a warm summer. Typical pregnancy and a newborn baby. Atleast we will be able to go on nice long walks with a cold drink in our hands. Although still not alcoholic because of bf. Btw when did you have a glass after birth? I guess if you want to you have express the day before and day after ?

Is the ECV like a sweep ?

Btw if you haven't done so sign up to Yourbabyclub, they send you free samples.

https://www.yourbabyclub.co.uk/?sou...adgroup=Baby&gclid=CN7L0Mvlgc0CFcFAGwodakoLiA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->