ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Haha oh yes! he has man flu at the moment too. It just gets worst:dohh:

Men with their illnesses.. SO is like that now feeling all crappy & hes really full on with his grunts.. Lol i ignore it!

Haha yes Riley loves being carried about now still, i pick him up here n there but not to carry about, hes far too big & heavy for that now, hes gives the loveliest cuddles though, really nestles his head in my neck & shoulders awww :hugs:

Ive beeb recording One born every minute, ive watched 3-4 of them but have the rest to watch still, i cry like a baby when i watch them hahaa! When i was pg with Riley i used to get anxious watching it but not anymore, you should start watching it again :thumbup:

Oh no, an ECV is literally having Your tummy massaged to encourage baby to turn, nothing internal done at all, theres videos on youtube about it :)

I think i had my first glass of wine when Riley was fully on the bottle, he wouldve been about 4 months old or just a few weeks older maybe.. Ionky used my electronic breast pump once or twice but it was really difficult to get it out as my boobs were used to having Riley take the Milk.. Yeah you can express off & get a milk supply if you fancied an eve off & have a glass, i think you can store breastmilk in freezer for 6 months, Boots sell the storage bags! I know that if you mix bottle & boob too soon it can confuse the baby & they'll probs start wanting the bottle as milk comes out quicker than the boob, baby doesnt have to work as hard to get milk out lol!

Ooh il def be on here when my labour starts hehe all too exciting ;)

I think i signed up to that one yesterday actually.. Im gonna check it out!!

Oh tell me about it haha. Aww how lovely :) you will have two giving you cuddles soon! Mummy of two:hugs:

Yeah I about it. I will be getting some though just in case. I brought dr Browns and medala bottles and I have a few MAM bottles. I've got the medala bf machine so will be using that. I want oh to be feeding him too as I think it's a nice way to bond, plus if I need to pop anywhere I know I can leave some milk. Won't feed too much with bottles to start off with though.

Ahh can't wait to labour day. May catch up with one born nearer the time, as a little preparation :happydance:

Once baby is born I will need a glass of wine and a cig!

Hahaa i hear you there, i really cant wait to taste wine again, il be sloshed after 1 glass no doubt pahahaa SO will love that, cheap date :haha: Looking forward to eating Brie cheese aswell mmmmmm

Ive already got my 6 pack of Tommee Tippee bottles aswell, il be getting some Aptamil formula aswell just incase :)

Oh yes def start watching some OBEM before baby boy arrives.. Get you geared up & excited lol

Haha look forward to hearing about your night when you do!

Do you know of any sterlisers that are good ? I was looking at the tommee Tippee. I feel like I'm so behind on everything. Everyone that I know or who has had a baby has got everything by now. I've only got a few clothes in diff sizes, bf machine, bottles and pushchair! Feel like I should have his whole wardrobe, Moses basket, sheets, my hospital bag packed ect.. Feeling stressed lol

Oh hates one born! He goes to me " do we really have to see this" haha

Oh hates one born! He goes to me " do we really have to see this" haha

Erm yes!! It'll be the real deal soon enough lol.. Or he gets so emotional like us girls do when the babies pop out he doesnt want to blub in front of you Haha

You not the only one Iak, ive buyed literally nothing still & still not picked up that Crib from my friends mum yet ha!

I have a those 3 lil tops, the wonder woman ones.. Nappies, bf feeding pillow which was given to me by my sister - they help in early days when baby is tiny, bottles, i think thats it lol! I need to test the carseat in the car to see if it fits ok as its an old one we used with Riley but we had a diff car then, we already have baby bath.. Mainly need a pushchair, we have a steam steriliser from Mothercare but its old so i nay grab a new one as they're fairly cheap to pick up..!

Ive heard microwave sterilisers are pretty good & they're really quick aswell :thumbup: oh a baby monitor.. Havent got one! Must add it to the list...

4D appointment went well. She gave us a couple of good pictures of her adorable face. She favors her Daddy so much! I just can't wait to hold this little bundle of joy! Also my placenta has moved up - just where it is suppose to be! So no more worries there! I'm glad to see you ladies are still doing awesome as well! Addie weighs 2 lbs. 9 oz. now! :thumbup:

Attachments

• us may 2016.jpg
    us may 2016.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
Hey srobbins :)

Awww she is simply beautiful & such clear images there! I love that her hands are up by her face like 'its all too much' lol! How are you doing? Are you starting to get uncomfy yet? Eeesh my bumps up high! X

I think that may it Clairybell haha I can't wait to see what he is like with baby. He doesn't really show that much emotion. He is really good with our nephews and niece so will be lovely when we have baby boy.

We are both in the same boat then! My sister has finally moved out of her room so I can finally put baby's bits away in the cupboard until after the baby shower. I'm planning to my "serious shopping" for baby after baby shower, will be on the 4 week countdown then! That sounds scary but so excited!!! I've been putting away my clothes away and I have so many summer bits that won't be wearing this year. I bet I don't remember where I have put them for next year. How's your day been ?

Scrobbins! She looks adorable! I love the pics, amazing job ! how is your pregnancy going ?

Yes Claireybell - she is already a little diva! lol Pregnancy is going really well. I do have some uncomfortable times but not so bad yet. I love feeling her move around - it is so incredible but at times oh goodness you can feel her big ol' feet!

Lol!! I get kicked everywhere its crazy, sometimes its really painful! Did you get the 4d video on disc aswell?

Haha men can be randomly emotional sometimes.. SO never really showed much emotion when Riley was born but he was over the moon he had another son, im hoping that when baby girl arrives he'll feel abit more diff, more protective perhaps :hugs: heres hoping.. Lol

Oh fab news about your sis moved out of the bedroom hun, you can kind of start organising now, on my work lunch break tomo i think im going to pop over into Mothercare & ask about buggy orders & how long they take to arrive etc, im thinking if its a few weeks, i may need to order very soon... Eeee!! Red pushchair here i come Lol!

I need to get a decent sized change bag aswell, id really love a black
Or red polka dot one ;)

Days been ok, weathers been pants so housebound.. But Riley had a long nap, he looks so cute when he snoozes, i collage pics of him asleep hahaa sad eh?!

I bet you both will be. My brother said he felt differently when my niece was born, maybe because that was after 3 boys haha. How old is SO's other son ?

8/9 weeks is plenty of time for them to delivery, I think you can collect too from mothercare. I know someone that has just brought a red pushchair from mothercare, looks great. Our pushchair and car seat is arriving this afternoon!! Feels like I ordered it ages ago, it's been 7 weeks. About time! FX everything is there, some companies can be a pain.

It's turned really cloudy. I've just got in from dr surgery, got the WC vaccination. Arm feels really achy. I can see me doing the same when baby arrives, doing random collages!

Lol!! I get kicked everywhere its crazy, sometimes its really painful! Did you get the 4d video on disc aswell?

Well we were suppose to get the video but when I played the disc all I saw was pictures. I go back for my regular checkup next Wednesday and I will be telling them about it. I want my video clips - I paid $165 for my 4D! lol

Well we were suppose to get the video but when I played the disc all I saw was pictures. I go back for my regular checkup next Wednesday and I will be telling them about it. I want my video clips - I paid $165 for my 4D! lol

Make sure you get the video Scrobbins! Are u ready for baby girl ? I feel like my pregnancy is flying by :)

Hell yeah! Def complain about that, thats alot of money for just photo's!! Cheeky lol

Oh ive just started a thread in the Third Tri, girls you must check it out! Another friend on BnB found this hilarious birth stories link from ages ago & posted it on another thread for us to have a read of & start another in third tri! ive been crying with laughter reading it hahaa!! I just posted it this morning, please have a read :rofl:

Oooh Iak hows the new pushchair & carseat? Hehee!!

I bet you've woken up to an achey arm this morning.. Few more days & the acheyness will go away :thumbup:

SO's other son is 11 & will be 12 in September, he hasnt seen him since he was 5 :( its really sad.. He lives in London with his Mum but there were lots of issues & court stuff that went on & she lied about alot of things & just up & left to London one day, basically SO had to walk away after spending a small fortune on solicitor fees to try & see him, its sad as SO thinks about him all the time, he prob has no idea he has a younger brother & baby sister on the way..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->