ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Clairybell, whats the thread called ?

Pushchair and car seat arrived, it's lovely I had a brief look to make sure everything is there. Won't be setting it up just yet. It will be staying in its box for the time being. Can't wait to use it :)
Did you find out from mothercare yesterday?

Yes, arm still feels really heavy. After having a chat with the nurse, I went through with it. Sometimes too much googling is not good haha. As I was leaving she said to me, "so the next time I see you will be for baby's 8 week injections." His not even here yet and I want him to stay a newborn forever hehe

That's so sad. I don't understand how some women can do that. Saying that some men don't want anything to do with their offspring, my SIL first child is from a man she was with before my brother, the man found out she was pregnant and didn't want anything to do with the child. My brother has raised him since he was 1 or 2. My nephew doesn't know any different and thinks my brother is his real daddy. When he is abit older I think they will sit him down so he knows that atleast that he does have a dad out there, he is only 5 atm. It's the child that suffers the most in the end, even if he does have a father figure in his life, he deserves to know who his actual family is. Especially coming to an age of 12 he must wonder. Does SO want to try and gain contact of him? I'm sure he can, he is on the birth certificate. Maybe contacting family or people that she knows or even going through the legal route again.

The subject title is

*** Hilarious birth stories *** ive just commented on it so it'll be near the top of page 1 on Third Tri thread hun :)

Awww 8wks jabs.. :nope: i cried Lol! They get easier each time you take them but the yr booster got me as Riley was so upset, proper tears.. I nearly cried again hahaa!

Heheee ah i bet you were so excited opening the new buggy ;) Unfortunately, i never made it out the office at lunchtime as work was really busy urhh so i may go in next Tuesday, Riley will be back in preschool as its half termat the moment, i can peruse Mothercare properly then ha ha but i may have a look online & see what offers they have on eee!!

I know, its just really sad & now being a Mum myself & knowing how id feel if that was to happen to me & how upset id feel, i just dont know how i could make a loving father feel that awful.. For the longest time SO wasnt fussed on wanting anymore children but i stuck with him because i loved him & over time his attitude changed, probs realised that all women arent the same & wont hurt him like that..! Thats so lovely that your bro took on that role & the children really dont know any diff from a young age either & as long as they're surrounded by love thats all that counts :thumbup:

SO wrote letters & he sends yearly xmas & birthdsy cards etc with a cheque as lets face it, he diesnt know what stuff hes into.. But his Mum sent a 'recorded delivery' letter saying his letters were upsetting him??! & not to resume anymore contact... He will wait until he comes to him kniw, which he will eventually as his curiousity will get him, i hope he does as hes the one missing out at his mums expense, its sad :( All people SO kniws that knows or knew his sons Mum, they dont make contact with ter anymore & anyone on fb linked with SO have been blocked by her, its really crazy, it was upsetting SO too much trying to make contact so he made the decision to let him go as such, Riley knows he has an older btother but has never met him, just seen photos.. I can understand relationships break up but dragging kids into it & using them is just not nice!

Just another day & we'll be new fruits hehe! 30 & 32 wks arhhhhhh

Thank you,Will have to have a read.

They may have the delivery info online which states how long roughly they take.

How awful, it's horrible that has to be the case. Must of been hard for him to come to a decision to leave it and wait for him to make contact. I hope he does eventually. When did they split up ? Its nice that Riley knows he has a brother somewhere. My nephew is not treated any differently to his other 3 siblings. He came into the family when he was 2, so it was quite easy to start a relationship as he was only little. Children adapt quite quickly.

Tomorrow- new milestone :) these weeks are flying by!

Clairybell, around 20 mins ago I had a really bad shooting pain just under where the rib cage is, lasted for a round a minute. Do you get that ?

Was it a sharp pain? I wonder if baby boy had pushed or laid on a nerve hun or possibly wedged a foot under the rib maybe? Do you feel ok otherwise? Has it happened since?

Ive not had shooting sharp pains under the rib cage but i do get dull aches here n there bit they pass pretty soon aswell.. All the muscles & nerves being squished around i think

SO & his ex split when his son was just before he was 3.. Anywhere around 12-18mths before i met him, i only met his son twice, very cute, looks similar to Riley but different the same time.. Same fair colourings. I hope he does make contact as he gets that much older, there will always be a bedroom for him :hugs:

Uhh i had 2 tiny slices of pizza at 5:20 this aftenoon & i still cant move im uncomfy! So thats now pizza, pasta & mashed potatoe i have to avoid now noooooo :nope:

Yeah it was a sharp shooting pain, lasted about a min and then there was just a dull ache. Apart from that I feel fine.

SO is very lucky to have you hehe

Do you feel sick ? I haven't been able to have pizza throughout my pregnancy it makes me vomit. Just the thought of it makes me feel sick.

Ahhh and pasta! I would thought mashed potatoe would make you settle.

Mash potatoe just bloats me out like pasta & now pizza boooo! I loooove Mash, its probs ok in the smallest of amounts but i think i just load up in it too much hahaa glutten here!!! :haha:

Not feeling sick with it just hugely full & cant sit comfy, im humped up in bed on some pillows now but not tired.. Well, trying to sleep but cant drift off :(

I think baby was probs laid against a nerve maybe hun or just poked into an organ perhaps, if nothing since im sure its all ok in there, the space is getting smaller by the day for them.. Hows the bump coming along? I bet you've popped out a lil more ;)

Its my sister Hen do tomorrow late afternoon/early evening, having my highlights done tomorrow afternoon as roots are just BAD!! Food at my other sisters & then off out, il be going out for an hr or so then home as everyone will just be drunk & thats boring as hell for me lol

Hope you feel better and manage a good night sleep. Not long and you will be enjoy all 3 again :)

Yeah I think so too, never had a sharp pain like that but I think if anything was up it would of persisted. I am having some biscuits at the moment and he is kicking about. Will upload a pic for you, def come up !

Aww how lovely, enjoy! When is your sister getting married ? I know how you feel, since being pregnant the smell of alcohol makes me feel really nauseous.

This was taken on Tuesday :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
I had a moment this afternoon. I know I was probably being sensitive... I was lying in bed and OH came over to give me a hug. I was in my bra and he goes wow you have got massive. I broke down in tears, thinking all sorts "he doesn't love me anymore" "he doesn't find me attractive anymore" "I'm fat and ugly" After him comforting me and thinking I'm mad I feel slightly better.. Doesn't stop me eating custard creams in bed atm

Awww look at that cutey bump :hugs: its def popped out more since the last pic hun! Lovely :)

My sisters hen do was ok, i got home about 10:30 this evening, it was ok at first thrn everyone started looking tiddly drunk & it was getting a bit boring lol so i came on home. She gets married July 15th, not long, il be due 15 days after.. il be mahoooosive then ha ha!

Ah hun bless you.. Hope your feeling a bit better today, its those hormones & all of a sudden they kick in, ive had random outbursts.. Your hubby most probs loves you more at the moment & finds you very attractive with all the extra curves :hugs: SO says to me theres something about pregnant ladies, the fertileness & glow, im sure your hubs feels just the same, i bet you've no weight gain anywhere else just like me only boob n bump lol!

I have choccy biscuits every morning.. Lol :shock:

Thank you. It has out of nowhere. I can still cover it with a baggy top / shirt but I love showing it off.

Did your sister have a good time ? Oh I bet you will be glowing, fx it's nice weather too. Have u managed to get an outfit or will u be looking nearer the time ?

Feeling better today. I have gained weight on my thighs as well as boobs and bump, but I know I only have 10 weeks left and will loose the weight after baby is born. I want to enjoy my pregnancy not have to worry too much about weight gain. Me and OH were talking today about how quickly the pregnancy is going and he goes to me "I wish you were 2 months because it's going too fast" I don't think he is ready and worries that he doesn't have the same instincts as me but I know when baby is born he will fall in love. Thinking about it I should of reassured him more.

Got to love chocolate biscuits :)

Iak your a Cucumber hehe!

I think its normal for men to feel like that, they have no direct bond as such going pn unlike us growing the babes, he probs having last min fears & will like you say feel the loving parental instincts when baby boy arrives ;)

I keep having little freak out moments of 'what if i dont feel anything for the new baby?' Its weird! Probs scared as shes a girl & im used to having a boy.. I remember having the same fears with Riley but all turned out ok :)

Sisters Hen do was 'ok' .. Very expensive as i wasnt drinking so i was abit annoyed i ended up paying £18 for a reserved place for a cocktail mixing bar when i wasnt drinking, so i came home early as limited funds, but everyone was drunk & so i came home around 10ish, she had a nice time i think, ive yet to see some pics on facebook this morning or at somepoint today haha!!

I think il end up wearing a Maxi dress or something for the wedding, if its warm il want light minimal cliothing ha ha!

Hows your wknd going? Anything nice planned today?

Love your new pic :) Not long now!

Yeah he is not very good with expressing his emotions, but I think when he sees baby he will fall deeply in love. Got a strange feeling baby will be his double too. He is really good with babies. My niece loves him.

You will be fine, I think it's just the stress of having two and then you want the same bond as you did with Riley. Having a daughter is so special! Are you happy that you waited four years to have another baby ?

Ahh pleased you had an okish time, good thing is that you don't have a hungover! Although I bet when we have our first drink, the hangover will be terrible haha
Some places have lovely maxi dresses, btw what is the difference between a normal maxi dress and a maternity dress.

Not up to much today, my brother brought loads of Krispy Kreme donuts round, that everyone has had one except me. I'm not really a donut fan except jam ones. It's lovely weather! I have just come back from Argos, I got a gym ball to help with the occasional back pain. How about you ?

But ye never know hun, boys look alot like their Mummies.. Riley is my twin its uncanny, you can see he looks like his Dad but when you see pics of me at his age, its weirdly odd Lol!

I am glad i waited that bit longer as i think id of been stressed out.. But SO was saying this afternoon if we want to have a third baby, 18 month gap only, so we get the baby stuff done & out the way lol, so i could be pg again around a yrs time oh god hahaa!!

Mat dresses are any kind of dress with the tailored seams for stretch n growth, Maci dresses i would buy just one off the shelf with it not being maternity as their long & quite stretchy anyway.. Only think is my boobs are huge now (LOL) & id need a strapless bra but normal underwired ones dont fit me.. Some of those Bandau stretchy ones are ok but they dont have alot of lift, hmmm.. Decisions ha ha!!

Ooh those gym balls are great, my friend has one! They're also fab for nearer due date for sitting & bouncing to encourage baby to be head down :thumbup:

Ive been sat in garden on/off today.. Very hot uhhhbut really trying not to complain haha! I was going to cook Roast pork crackling today but SO mentioned a Chinese so we just had Chinese :haha:

I hate Donuts .. Gag! Never liked them or pancakes, most people think im weird lol

I think it really depends, it's weird some genes come out of nowhere. I am quite fair, brunette and green eyes. OH is tanned, dark hair and brown eyes. I will have to post a pic of us 3 when he is born! Can't wait to see what he is going to look like. Something I'm really looking forward to, I think that's why I haven't opted for a 4d scan. He will have a mixture of so many diff countries in him too haha.

I think you can get quite stressed if you don't wait after the first and it's nice to get into being a mum just with one. I couldn't imagine being pregnant quickly after little one is born. Ohhh 18 months :) why do men love talking about the next one when you are already pregnant with this one, my hubby is the same. He has already said he wants 6 and he thinks we should have them really close together so after I give birth lets get pregnant basically... Hmmm no! Haha I would like to wait 2-3 years!

Maybe try and find a push-up for that day , not like you need any more cleavage haha. Do you know anywhere you are going to look ? Aww has Riley got a suit ready. Little suits are the cutest!

Yes we have just pumped it up so will be using it everyday. Be good to use after baby is born although I will prob be sick of by then haha

Yummy Chinese. We were meant to eat early today but I ended up having a nap so debating what to have. Don't fancy cooking anything.. OH doesn't like donuts either! Pancakes ?! Hmm that is weird :) I got an email from mothercare about their expectant parents event, have you been to one ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->