ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

ooh Happy birthday Golden :hugs: hope you have a lovely day planned today

Golden, do you usually get much ov pain at ovulation? Lotsa pain is a really good sign, fx hun! def keep us all posted & yes 8/9dpo is still mega early! Mine was still blank white neg at 9 dpo aswell :)

Thanks hun! i will wait for af, dont like seeing negatives anymore

Your temp has gone up too which is a good sign :)

yea i was so stressed that it was going low, hopefully it keeps going up!

CB, forgot to answer ur question. No i dont get unbearable ovulation pain usually but clomid ovulation pain was one of a kind. I even cried during BD, it felt like DH was hitting severely bruised spot. First i thought cyst burst or something bad happened but the next day it went away.

I had pain on right hip and near my belly button on 7dpo so I tested on 8dpo I got bfn, completely white. I then tested the morning of 9dpo, bfn and then I tested again around 11pm on 9dpo and saw a line. By 10dpo I had a very obvious line. Most people get their bfp after 10dpo. When is af due ?

ooh that ov pain sounds promising though Golden..

sorry you had the BFN, they can be so disheartening when seeing them all the time, hugs :hugs: but 8/9dpo is the 'typical' day of implanting for most so im thinking lotsa positive thoughts your way :thumbup:

i cant view Ov charts on my works PC but i can view Piccys? how bizarre is that.. you'd of thought it be the other way around!!

just looking at the calender at work.. 5 wks today is my last day then 2 wks hols & then Mat leave starts arhhhh!!!! scary stuff!

Af is due June 14, and i got no symptom today at all. My body is sore due to workout and thats about it.

Ah CB! i envy you now! i think mat leave is the best part of being pregnant:happydance: Thats one of the reasons why i wanna be pregnant so bad! so i can leave my job and be home all day.

Believe me sitting at home doing nothing bores me! Wish I was working haha although once July comes I plan on doing some serious baby shopping so that will pre occupy me :)

whaaaa! iak u dont work? i would love it.

Btw should i get a kitten for my bday? even tho DH is allergic.

Not at the moment.

how will that work with DH hehe

Awww Golden i luuuuuuurve Kittens, so yes get one hahaa! Im always kitten broody & if you need swaying, i can always upload a piccy of our tabby cat when she was a kitten <3 Is hubby very allergic?

5 wks will come around soon ;)

Iak, you'll be able to claim government Maternity pay i think.. & SO if he is employed, 2/3 wks paternity :thumbup: def look into yours though!

He is really allergic but some ppl say the allergies can go away if he can bare with it for a week or two. But he is a cry baby when it comes to sickness, so annoying.

Kind of like he'll get the immunity .. My friend has bad cat/fog fur allergies aswell, she was taking antihistimines when she got her kitten & miraculously not long after her allergies went.. It could poss happen! Men are abit more wimpy with health stuff than girls ha ha

Check out these kittens of ours awwwww

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsvpvvwzet.jpeg

omg omg! they are so cuteeeeeee! u giving me kitten fever lol

I told my brother that i wanna get a kitten, he was like "u gonna have a kid soon" hehe im having a kid soon ladies, my brother says so:dohh:

I know arent they? Haha im kitten broody just looking at them Lol!

Ah bless your bro, thats very sweet :) & you want that kind of 'typical as ive just got a Kitten aswell' kinda chat so you def need it haha! Really hoping this cycle is the one for you hun, you & hubs are destined for babies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->