ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

OMG Golden i totally see that aswell!!!! Ahhhhh really thinking positive thoughts & loadsa baby dust your way!!! If it looks roughly the same tomorrow, remember thst in very very early days hcg tends to dbl every 2-3days or so :thumbup: hehee excited!!!! Ohhhh endocrinologist Lol glad we got that bit cleared up ha ha!

Hahaa i know 7 wks holy f*%k!!! Its getting real now & my bump is pushing right outward bigger too now!! My mum is so random, she says to me "so you didnt get your csection date then?" I said no, thinking of vbac etc etc blah blah blah.. Then she says me like im really dumb "Labour does hurt Claire - you know this right?" Efm no mum i thought it was like having a pee or something?!! I mean come on, im not that stupid! Really annoyed me that she thought that & kinda seemed like she also thought i were trying to take the easy way out with a csection! Rar, just wanted to moan really..!

I have my 34 wk apt on thursday this week eek! More blood tests to check itpn has gone up abit

Ahh in glad that u can see the line too!!

Doctor ordered pregnancy test and he said if u are not pregnant today, we will check ur tubes and pelvic and boobs. Along with pregnancy test he ordered a full blood test. I'm gonna give blood Tom and next appt is Thursday. He also assure me that he will send me for ultrasound if pregnancy test comes positive so I can check the baby at 6 weeks. That's because I have pcos, high risk of mc and I could have multiples due to clomid. So we would just make sure. Overall I love our new doctor!!

Now I gotta find excuse and cancel my workout today, and find an excuse to not drink on my bday party Tom. Just Incase

Are they ordering a preg test for test? When will you know ?

I hope it's good news, sending lots of luck to you and OH.

Keep us updated.

I'm gonna give blood Tom and see him on Thursday so won't know for sure until Thursday.

In the meantime- you can just do some tests at home hehe

Yea of course! I'm gonna go get a pack of frer and digital, wanna do one test tonight and digital Tom morning. And one a day until Thursday lol

It's get addictive haha

Are you 10dpo today ?

What did OH say when he saw the line ?

Aww Clairybell, don't you just love mums! I wouldn't feel bad even if you do have a csection its not an easy way out, if it's best for the baby then you have to go with that. You haven't ruled out vbac too. It's your day and you should decide. My mum said to me everyone has their own stories and yours will be special to you. I just hope it's not a long labour.

Does everyone has bloods done at 34 weeks ?

I went to go and get more stretch mark cream and vitamins, I was kind of sad about it (my hormones must be going crazy) I was thinking this is the last time for ages I would be buying this and then OH said to me "don't worry we will make another baby quickly after" hahah.

Btw if you take pregnacare- sainsburys have 3 for 2. So I ended up getting 90 tablets- I think I will just carry on taking them after baby is born, they must be good for breastfeeding.

What did OH say when he saw the line ?

First I told him and he said I hope it's not one of ur imaginary lines! Then he saw it too and said let's not get too excited because these tests can give evap. I was just amazed how he knows about evap lines.

But he told me to eat for two when we were having breakfast lol that was cute

Apparently if u dip the test to water, and line disappears then it's an evap line and if it stays then it's bfp. I ladies should test that for me!

Aww bless him.

I have heard that I don't think that is accurate. I think it's worth just doing another test

Yea I'm dying to test again but stuck at work, I'm also scared to test again! How faint was ur first line?

I will upload a picture of my first test.

My first test at 9dpo at around 11pm

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
And then it went to this the next day or so

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 6
And then it was like this at 12dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
Ur first test is really similar too mine :blush:

Thanks for posting them, makes me feel little bit more hopeful.
Im gonna do a test tonight and if i see a faint line again then it wasnt an evap:happydance:

Also for my first test I looked around 2 hours after I took the test. With these test you should wait 5 mins and not 3 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->