ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

They are adorable Clairybell :)

Hoping that you get your kitten and baby soon Golden :)

i got my hopes p again after checking cm, its creamy and lots. Also got annoying leg ache and some cramps.

For my bday im gonna cheat today! im planning to hav ice cream and some chocolate and some chips! omg cant wait

Creamy discharge is a good sign! Go for it, it's your birthdayyyyy. I can completely relate to leg cramps, they are the worst. All of sudden in the middle of the night I can't move my foot it's is like completely stuck. So painful.

I keep getting leg cramp in the night after stretching uhhh!! All up my calf aswell! Jeez it was blooming hot last night..

Golden i had like TONS of thick creamy cm just before my positive i had to wear a liner Lol

Thinking back, I had the same :)

FX!

Im having lots of creamy cm that i hav to wear liner too, also leg cramps are getting worse along with cramps. But my boobs dont hurt at all!

no i didnt test, maybe i will test tom morning since we have appt with our new family doc. If i get any sort of line then i can tell him.

I remember you saying. Good luck with it. What is the aim of tomorrow app ? You will be 10dpo then too.

its our first appt with him so basically first time meeting him and informing him about our current health. I will tell him about everything, and what endo prescribed. Also im gonna ask him about my tubes. Because endo refuses to check them and i dont wanna waste clomid if my tubes are blocked. That should be checked, but i wanna get his opinion on that.

Definitely push to get your tubes checked, just for the peace of mind if not anything.

Best of luck with it :)

im kinda scared tho, i heard it hurts to get it checked. But i will def push it

My sister had hers checked before they gave her Clomid, she said it was abit uncomfy but it didnt take very long.. Def worth them checking though Golden :thumbup:

Is Endo your Insurance?

Hope your apt goes well though ;)

Sorry, probs best to rephrase.. You said endo refused to check your tubes? Just wondered what endo was hun..

Clairybell- tomorrow and another week will have gone past! These weeks are flying! I've got my 31 week midwife app on Monday its come by so quickly. Can't believe it. Being in single weeks is scary, although I haven't actually really started thinking about the pain that is going to come with labour... yes I know so naive, but I'm sticking to it :) I will probs regret it when I'm pushing.

How are you getting on ? 7 weeks!!! Sorry if I'm scaring you but it's coming haha

Oh endo is endocrinologist :) I'm at our new family docs office, he is really old lol I was expecting someone young. Btw I got a faint line on a cheap test! I'm so scared that it's just an evap or gonna go negative Tom. I never got evap before so it could be my first evap. Even DH can see it, it's pretty obv

GOLDEN!!!!

My first line was on this test too. Do another tonight?! Will endo be able to do a preg test for you today! FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->