ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

I think the cheap ones are most sensitive than frer if I remember correctly. I would leave it today and do it another cheap one when you wake up, if you have any more. Digital are not that sensitive.

How may dpo are you ? Also they say if a line shows up within 5 mins it is positive :) it's def not an evap line. I know it's hard but be patient, in a couple of days you will be able to see it more clearly FX :D

Lines showed up right away so def not evap, now that it dried it's more noticeable. I will do one Tom since I got so many tests lol

Used my last frer tho I will buy more later if it gets darker on cheap ones

Because DH can't see the lines so he need dummie proof digital ones

It's 10dpo today

Golden, dont be disheartened with a digi if it says 'not pregnant' as they arent anywhere near as sensitive as those ic's hun! I think digis are around 20-25miu..! I think if you did another test later today or tomorrow it would be bit darker :)

I didnt use ic when i first tested but my first frer was so faint in colour aswell, my test at 10dpo was just a hazey line barely there, takes a few days for hcg to dbl. my SO would never of seen oober faint lines, i waited until it was really visible & showed him haha he wouldve not believed it otherwise :haha:

Oh, from the general chat thread, MrsGreen she had a cp last cycle, now pg again.. Early scan yesterday as taking Clomid also like yeself, its only TWINS!!! Lol, just thought id share :)

Iak yes i think they always do bloods i read online nhs, she may do them on Monday for you though instead.. Think my midwife only did mine because of my low iron but she'll do it Thursday too!

Your a Pineapple ;) Im some kind odd fruit? Durian fruit? It looks spikey haha never heard of it though!

I know, couldnt believe my mum, cheek of it!!

I will probably keep using ic until it gets dark enuf for frer or digi. I hav cramps, af like.

Yea I follow green on an other thread, so happy for her. She waited long enuf, def deserved the joy of twins

You will get twins too Golden i can feel it hehe!! Period type cramps are really common in early days, i bet your still implanting hun.. I was crampy & bavk ache for 2 days then i tested :)

When did you stop cramping? I got back ache n leg ache too, I'm so worried. I don't wanna go to bathroom n see blood, everytime I pee my heart rate goes p lol

Ah hun bless you :hugs: thats to be expected.. I have everything crossed for you :)

Literally i had it on the Friday & the Saturday (9+10dpo) but given that it was at least 4/5 days before my period was due & i thought it was odd so i tested! But i still had aches like that alot in the first 3 months, everything stretches rapidly, as long as its not mega painful & there is red blood, most of the time its all fine ..

Golden, i just lurked on your chart haha.. You had bd yesterday aswell, i still get cramping after sex its getting to the point where im just not going to do it. Semen has prostaglandins that can cause cramps/contractions - nothing to alarm you or anything dangerous but its mega common! Sex throughout is completely fine hun, i bet thsts what your acheyness is from.. How many dpo does your af arrive? Your still early for it i think arent you?

Oh yea I was worried to BD lol its 3am here n I still can't sleep. It's so weird because I never hav hard time sleeping. So technically 11dpo now n I should be getting af on June 14, I get it on 14dpo

Golden- cramping is completely normal. I had it on my right hand side near hip and belly button for week or so and then came and went. And loads of creamy disharge. Also my nipples hurt near to ov day which lasted for a few weeks and then went, so I didn't take much of it as it came near to ov day. I had just come off the birth control pill 5-6 weeks before I conceived so I didn't take much notice as my body was still adjusting. When I found out I was pregnant at 4/5 weeks I went to the hospitals a&e to get a scan and blood work done because I was worried about the cramping but it's completely normal it's the implantation and stretching. I also noticed my boobs were getting loads of veins and my hips too. Still got them now. Too much reading online can make you parnoid. I would just carry on doing the tests to see if they get any darker. I'm pleased there is a line :D exciting times.

Clairybell - another milestone! I think that's an Asian fruit, I remember seeing it in China. It has a funny smell to it, I thought I'd add that haha. We are both on countdown now! Not long until we meet our babies. Scared, nervous but so excited!!!! I thought the 28 week glucose would be the end of blood tests, great more to come :( since being in America I hate needles- I had really bad experiences over there. I have a fear now of needles.

I went into the toilet today and my brother's kids were over, my nephew was peeing in the bathroom bin. I couldn't believe it. I thought to myself- oh the joys of having a boy! I have all this to come.

I hope you lovely ladies have a great weekend.

I'm exhausted today- found it so hard to sleep for the last two days, had the fan on I feel like as it has got hot my body temperature has just got even hotter.

I was on my exercise ball at 3am trying to sooth my leg cramps and back ache haha my OH was like what are you doing ?! Get into bed. bless him

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
If your worried Golden avoid jiggy jiggy for the moment :) but crampiness is completely norma. Hope its eased off abit & not you arent stressing too much hun..

Ahh Iak look at your bumpy there whilst sat on the ball hehe! Does the ball help with pressure pain?

Haha i read that about those Fruit aswell, sayi g its really stinky but also really tastey :shrug:

Yeah boys do tend to pee where evers easiest lol! Riley pees in the garden bushes & against the fence at bottom of garden hahaa boy filth! He does it so pro though, no drips or wetting pants, i shoukd be thankful hes completely dry day & night i guess ;)

Thank you, bump has really come out now... 30 weeks later hehe

Ahh bless him, how long has he been dry for? did you find it hard to potty train? It must be a boy thing going out in the garden to pee :happy dance: The fruit literally stinks, i never tried it as the smell put me off so much. Hows your bump doing ?

Are you up to anything nice today ? According to weather app, weather is going to go down hill next week, so should be much more cooler at night.

Tbh it makes it worst too, by getting up around 3-4 times to pee. The other night i peed 3 times within 10 minutes. My bladder is just always full. I drink so much too.

Apparently our bladder capacity is loads less from 31/32 wks so it feels full really quick even when theres dribbles coming out uhhh! I wake up 1-2 times a night too.. Bump is always really hard & it hurts walking to the bathroom :(

We started potty training Riley just after he turned 3 last year & he got it straight away, obvs a couple accidents but we were using training pants too & then after a month or so he aas completely dry at night, was very lucky really. He had a potty since 2 to get him used to it, playing with it etc but only pooped in it once ha ha we ended up getting him a toilet seat topper that they sit on & a step up & he loved that haha! Any sooner & i dont think he'd of gotten it :thumbup:

I saw that about the weather aswell.. But still warmish for rainy, hope it dont last too long, i like the warmth haha! Catch 22 i guess..!

Took Riley to an indoor soft play centre this afternoon but am feeling bit rubbish today tbh.. We went out last night for a friends birthday meal but we walked to restaurant there & back, only 10mins each way & then sat down for like 2.5hrs.. The pain in my pubic bone today is just awful, thought it may ease as days gone on but no, then i got home last night 11:45ish, awake at 3am with Riley needing toilet & me, then SO come home drunk from birthday do st 3:30, then snoring LOUDLY i might add, i hardly slept zzzz! So im achey, really tired & ferling really hormonal today for some reason its weird, i keep wanting to cry & have done once lol felt better then now i feel the same again, probs dawning on me that in 4 weeks its deemed as 'full term', havent got alot, not packed bag etc.. Eeesh! Long ranty post sorry hun!

Hows your day been ladies?

Just stopping by to let u ladies know that today's test was twice as dark and DH can see it too!

NO WAY GOLDEN! PICTURE :D

A cautious congratulations!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->