ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Yay how do you feel ? Are u in shock ? How is OH ?

Feels so unreal! DH finally is convinced but we gonna get more frers and digital until doctors appt on Thursday. I hope it sticks!

We were planning to go to Sweden and uk to visit DHs family and my dad, but now we can't since I will be 7 months pregnant by then. So we are already talking about moving the vacation to September and tell DHs parents when we visit.

I was constipated since cd8 but today I have loose stool. I'm happy because I felt so bloated when I couldn't poop but I usually get soft stool right before af so I'm scared. Is it common to get soft stool and be pregnant? I thought pregnancy causes constipation?

Also I took fiber this morning and ate avocado so maybe that helped. Omg I'm so paranoid that's not even funny anymore lol

The day before I done the test I had really bad diarrhea and even up to this day I still get it occasionally. However sometimes I'm constipated. I suffered with IBS before pregnancy too. When I first had really loose stool I googled it and nothing came up with pregnancy it was all constipation but it can also make you go the other just isn't as common as constipation.

Amazing clomid worked first cycle. Could be twinnies :) how many weeks would you be ?

When I told OH he wasn't convinced until he saw the cross on the preg test lol. I think it was just the shock because we didn't expect it to happen, esp just coming off birth control and not being careful.

It takes time to sink in, tbh it has just sunk in within the last few weeks but I don't think it actually will until we get everything ready and he arrives. It will def seem more real once you have a scan and see the heartbeat, it such a blessing. I'm pleased we can be bump buddies for 9 weeks haha I'm praying it is 9 weeks and I don't go much overdue.

Pooping can go either way with pg, i thought with taking Iron tabs id get constipated but 'touch's wood' nope! Mine are all soft & sometimes diarrhea, eeew! Keep your juice & fresh fruit n veg intake up Golden if worried!

When will you be using a frer? Hehee

CB- it does help actually, maybe worth a try. How much weight have u put on if you don't mind me asking ?

Haha you make me laugh! Bless him. Have you got everything prepared for Riley's bday ? Ahh soft play my friend works at one- I always get scared that they are going to get hurt in there. I took my nephew to one a couple of months ago and I went in with him and its tiny in there, I remember going as a child and it was huge hehe

I've just had some dinner and sitting here watching England play. Ohh the smell of alcohol makes me heave atm esp spirits!

I hope Riley is giving you lots of mummy cuddles and making you feel better. Make yourself a cup of tea and have some biscuits :)

I think it's sort of hit you that it's coming up and 4 weeks is not far! But think about it about, you will have baby girl in your arms. Ah I can't wait to see a picture of her beautiful little face. She will be gorgeous! The getting everything sorted is getting to me too, but tbh you can buy everything within one week and have evrhthjng packed I just don't like the unknown of when they will arrive hehe that's the beauty of childbirth.

Try and get plenty of sleep and take advantage of being pregnant for now. Don't forget to ask for help when you need it even if it just getting some rest for yourself :)

Ah thankyou hun, your right :hugs: its just starting to hit me i think, i was reading the labour & delivery section in my book aswell & i started feeling myself get teary Lol! Maybe its also because i know the pg will be over soon & that makes me kind of sad too.. I felt like it before i had Riley aswell, hormones Lol! M

Weight wise, not put a huge amt on tbh, the last few weeks i will though, ive put on just over 1 stone in weight, all baby & boobs no doubt!

Oh i loved having a bottle of 'Becks blue' non alcoholuc beer last night, was bloody awesome haha!!

Rileys birthday soft play party is all booked & paid for on his birthday in July :) cantveait, they supply everything but the Cake, we need to take our own in & candles.. All hot & cold food too, cant wait, i love party buffets hahaa! All we have is food now girls ;)

Yeah it is normal to feel like that, I had a moment like that in sainsburys yesterday whilst getting palmers cream and pregnacare vits.

I'm the same just over 1 stone. I don't know if that's all baby though feel like my bum has got some of it too haha my boobs have changed a lot got so dark and my nipples are always stimulated. I feel like a walking cow ready to milk. My OH thinks it's funny squeezing them to see if anything comes out, the other day he done it and loads come out he was shocked. Bloody painful. Men they are like kids!

Sounds wonderful! Takes the pressure off you two. You can literally go there with the cake. What cake will u be getting him ?

For the past two days, I have had terrible hay fever my eyes are so itchy. I have had it for around 3 years running in the summer but took medicine for it and used to be fine. With all the hayfever tablets it says you can't take it you are pregnant. I'm using eyedrops atm. Went to go get some an hour ago and thank god they have helped.

If I mention it to my mw on Monday will she be able to prescribe me with something or can the doctor only do that ?

Sorry, i was trying to reply last night but ended up passing out early ha ha!

I think Drs can only prescribe but you can ask.. I know i asked my mw about Gaviscon prescription for heartburn & she said just drop a note in to Dr & they should be able to do one for me, i wonder if Dr will need to see you to give you something though hun..

Hahaaa a walking cow ready to Milk :rofl: that just made me burst out laughing!!! I know, what is it about men & boobs, must be in their DNA Lol!

Ooh love the smell of Palmers creams & lotions, i had some body butter stretch mark cream stuff, i smelt like chocolate :)

Rileys wants another Captain America cake so il look around or see if i can make obe.. :shock: or maybe leave it to the pros haha!

I will ask tomorrow. Eye drops seem to be working but I'm waking up and feeling I have a really bad cold. It's horrible. It seems everything you have before your pregnant, gets worst when you are pregnant. Do you suffer from heartburn in this pregnancy? At the moment I ve been really lucky, I haven't had a heartburn. I was talking to my mum yesterday and she said everything starts to hit you after 36 weeks. I was thinking oh no apart from feeling nauseous which stopped at 20 weeks and hermorroids, I've been quite lucky, no heartburn, no swollen ankles. I can just see it, knowing my luck it's all going to hit me on my last 2 weeks.

It's def in their DNA haha. Will have to see what he is like when I breastfeed the baby! I've seen this babygro online and it says "my daddy is jealous... I had boobies for breakfast and he didn't" I think I may get it haha. Ooh I loveeee lotions like that, we have one at home and it's strawberries and cream. It smells amazing!

So he is into all the marvel things... What will you be buying him for his birthday? How many people are you expecting ? My nephews love marvel they have all the mavel figures. Last year for one of the birthdays it was Spider-Man everything. I wonder what will be next haha.

Clairybell, Golden- Have a look at this website : https://www.yourduedate.com

It has some really interesting things on it about how the baby is developing, your weeks, facts about your due date/ when you conceived.

I made a collage lol does it look like line s getting darker ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe