ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

How exciting Golden! It's such a lovely feeling seeing that line getting darker. I still have one of my preg tests which I'm going to put in his record book. It still has the cross on it :) All our babies will be in the same year at school haha

We told my mum and OH told his dad when I was 9 weeks after I had a scan and I told my best friend. We told the rest of the family after I had a 12 week scan and I told friends when I was around 16 weeks. We are both superstitious haha

I would just check that the vits that are you taking are all ok and then get the advise from your family dr when you see him. Getting out of breathe is completely normal, I got that at the beginning and sometimes at night I feel really breathless.

For your ticker :) : https://global.thebump.com

Use: Pseudo HTML, UBBCODE, OR BBCODE:
Used on many message boards that don't allow HTML.

If you need anything advice or tips, just ask us :)

ahhh Golden you have a fruit ticker yay!! A wee Poppyseed hehe.. i get so excited seeing what fruit il be each week, i like to be in the supermarket & holding that fruit & thinking 'my god, my baby weighs this at the moment' haha!! Although, my current fruit is weird & they dont sell it in the UK im pretty sure ive not seen it.. :-\

oh those Vits are all good, i was thinking a general multivit for some reason, oh DHA is from Omega 3 & 6 oils, just realised.. im taking them aswell, they're great for the skin aswell :thumbup:

Ive not seen the Dr for anything pg related at all, the last time i saw my Dr was when i told her i was pregnant & then when i had that spotting just before i was 20wks.. everything else i speak to my mw about, i love my mw.. same one i had all way through with Riley, il be sad when it comes to say goodbye :(

Yeah my Nurse at the surgery did the Flu vaccination.. the Dr may check with the nurse on supplies & then just get you booked in, hurts loads less than that bloody Whooping cough vaccine doesnt it!

Ah i kept my 2 Frers aswell, Rileys 2 Frers are bold as day aswell, i was only looking at them the other day in awww but still not faded hardly in over 4 yrs!

yea thats a weird fruit, i never seen before. must be a size of a melon maybe?

Im so nervous to put the tracker up as im so scared of losing it. It will hurt to take it down... DH said he is so happy but scared that i will lose it and get depressed.

I called the endo too, so i will be seeing him and my fam doc on thursday.

so weird thinking he is that big. The weeks are flying by and we r getting so excited to meet him :) we kind of scared and nervous being parents. Ahh OH was saying to me today what happens if the baby doesn't want to come with and just wants to stay with you all the time. I had to reassure him that he will have a great bond with the baby. I think men think about it more than we suspect them to.

I think you can get that fruit from a Chinese shop, maybe pop to one of you are curios haha or just google it. It's lovely that you have had the same mw. I will be having the same mw from 36 weeks on, so only the last 4 weeks. Around my area it's all community mw and today I just saw the leader of the mw.

I will ask him about the vaccination tomorrow. Hopefully be able to fit me in. I really hope they can give me something for this hay fever, my eyes are so itchy. Although it has been raining so much today and it has calmed down a lot.

Aww Golden love your ticker and signature. Try not to stress, focus on baking that baby. It is a blessing that has finally come :) Really exciting times. I'm sure you can't wait for your app on Thursday and scan. Will they continue with blood work to see hcg beta or will u just wait for 6wk scan?

Well endo will ask for blood test too, and i will let my fam doc know about that test so we can compare the results. But im assuming 6 weeks scan will be the next step.

My boobs are killing me! when will they stop hurting?

Sounds good!

Is it the breast or nipple ? Try massaging them, maybe a job for hubby haha my boobs hurt for one/off for the first 3 months but they are covered in light veins now and my nipples are always erected and turned really dark!

its the nipples, i dont let DH touch because it hurt a lot. They did turn darker a bit. I already hav 32DDD boobs so i had some veins showing to being with. Im scared they gonna be huge but DH is excited.

Btw i feel super cold, shouldnt i be feeling hot? pregnant woman feels hot, no?

Yeah they keep growing. I've put away some of my bras months ago. I'm waiting until another couple of weeks and then I will be getting some nursing bras.

Nope not always, tbh I've learnt pregnancy can go both ways. Some symptoms are common some are not. At the start of my pregnancy my body temperature was fine.

well one of my coworker is going thru menopause so AC is full on, thats why im cold maybe.

Girls i unbuttoned my jeans! im so bloated that i dont even bother sucking my belly in. Maybe from constipation that started again. Omg i cant stop worrying and symptom spotting. Pure madness. I just wanna go home and let my belly run freely while i take a nap.

Aww Golden its completely normal to feel like that hun, because you have waited so long for this its totally understandable :hugs: Just as Iak says, take enjoyment in the moment & start baking :)

My nipples were ouchy for about 3 months.. Thats a diff i felt diff from Rileys pg aswell, i had achey boobs around 4months with him, my boobs have started hurting again the last couple days just in the boob tissue, im wondering if they are growing again lol! My boobs were 32/34DD before pg & now they are 34E hahaa they'll increase again no doubt!

Golden i used to wear long fitted tops to work that would hsng low past my trouser zippers & i would sit there unbuttoned at my desk through complete bloatedness haha that was around 6ish weeks or bit before maybe! My work friend thought it was hilarious :haha:

For constipation you can use certain suppositries (is that how thats spelt?) can ask in a chemist.. If you can tolerate prune juice or ready to eat or fresh Apricots? I ate so many when pg with Riley i cant eat them anymore lol they make me gag trying to swallow them

Well since its summer, im gonna just wear loose maxi dresses so my belly can hang freely. I finally can fit into size 27 jeans and now im gonna grow again but its all worth it.

Ah yes Maxi dresses are sooo comfy :) nothing restricting the belly :thumbup:

I may end up buying a Maxi dress for my sisters wedding in July - 15days before bubs is due lol il be very whale-ish :haha:

Ah yes Maxi dresses are sooo comfy :) nothing restricting the belly :thumbup:

I may end up buying a Maxi dress for my sisters wedding in July - 15days before bubs is due lol il be very whale-ish :haha:

Thats so cute! always wanted to be pregnant for someones wedding, so i can buy those cute pregnancy dresses. Im gonna ask DH's sister to hurry up and find a husband hehe

Hahaa yeah do it! Ive been perusing online & just cant seem to find anything i like.. Pfft!

Feeling bloated is completely normal, I used to think that my bump was starting to come out but some days I was just bloated. I didn't have a bump until I was around 26-27 weeks so could manage it quite well with clothes but feeling bloated is horrible. I tend to wear leggings, so no worries of buttons. I've put away most of my jeans and got out dresses. I will be maxi dresses this summer too.

Clairybell- try misguided/boohoo/ asos

I need to get a nice dress/ maxi for my baby shower. FX it will be nice weather in July :)

Golden- try fresh prunes too they really help and loads of fibre

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->