ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

I have the girl names hahaha Leyla and Luna

Im from Turkey, lived in London until i was 8 then Turkey, i moved to Canada when i was 19. And now im 28! DH was born and raised in Sweden but he is Palestinian/Polish so our kids gonna be super mixed. Also we have to teach them bunch of languages :wacko:

One of my friend gave my number to him 5 yrs ago and we first started talking on whatsapp then he visited me couple times. It was long distance first but then he moved here 2014 and been together seen then. It was really long distance but it was meant to be:blush:

We plan on going to Sweden and London in Sept, maybe i will come by and see ur babies ha!!

Oh how strange. I'm half Turkish, 1/4 Italian and 1/4 English. Fiancée is Pakstani and 1/4 Turkish. Im 24 and OH is 25. Our baby will also be very mixed! I'm so curious to see what he will look like, that's the reason why I haven't booked a 4D scan as I'm holding my excitement for when he is born. I think that's why we are struggling with names because there are so many cultures. Baby boys are hard to name.

Aww lovely and now a little bubba on the way :) yes def do visit London, it's a beautiful city. We were in Toronto and Nigara falls in November. We loved it!!

omg no way! u are half Turkish?! who is Turkish ur mom or dad? do you speak turkish or no? U can tell i got super excited hehe
We dont have hard time finding names because arabic and turkish names are pretty close. But i can imagine how hard it can be for you. And im so excited to see ur baby, super mixed.

My sil did 4D and my niece doesnt look like the scan hehe so i would just do it.

Half of my family lives in London, including my dad.

My dad is Turkish. I understand more than I can speak. I go to turkey a lot near enough every year for a summer break. My family will be going there for a holiday probably in September after baby has been born. Gutted we won't be going as I really need some decent sun, nice food and the beach. Tempted but there's no way we can take a 1 month baby. We will have to wait until next year and celebrate his 1st birthday somewhere nice :) OH wants Arabic name, but I don't like any :/ i want him to have a mixture to his name if that makes sense.

I am tempted, but knowing my luck he will come out looking like the scan pic hehe.
My brother and sil had the 4d with their children and tbh they all look the same in the scan.
Oh nice- I bet you can't wait to tell them all your exciting news!

Thanks iak, u def hav been so helpful and lovely. I wouldnt be able to relax without ur support :hugs:

Omega 3 is good for the baby and mother but if havent taken it, its not end of the world. It helps babys brain development at first trimaster, and it can reduce the risk of having eczema or allergies. Most ppl miss taking DHA because its commonly sold separate.
Again its beneficial to take , so just include it now.

Highly recommended from 25wks plus as the brain really starts developing loads thrn :thumbup:

Thanks Hun. Will get some tomorrow. Atleast I can take it for the last 8 weeks or so

Wow your babies will be beautiful girls, lovely olive skinned that tans easily & gawjus shiny locks :)

Because im part of that ttc study through the hospital im drinking a Pg multivitamin drink & i buy a seperate Omega 3 capsules from Boots Chemist, i was unsure what mg to take so i looked pn the box of Pregnacare + omega 3 & their capsules are 600mg! So the one i buy is 300mg (i think its that amt) 30 capsules for 0.99p, 1 a day. Plus i eat 2 fillets of salmon a week & spinach most days so i know im getting a good supply, i took same ones when pg with Riley!

Ooh il post a pic of the ordered buggy in just a minute hehe!

Golden i love the name Luna, this was one of SO's names he loved aswell but i already know someone whos baby girl is named this so we decided no but its a beautiful name :)

4 wks & a Poppyseed eeep! What due dates have you got from the online calculators Golden? Is it around end Jan early Feb? Awww lovely!

Iak, i forgot to reply back when you asked what a Catheter is... :shock: il let you Google it lol! I was more scared about them putting that in me than having the csection! You feel nothing though as your numb!

Ive only been taking the Omega 3 this time from around 28 wks i think, i forgot to get some, doh!

Heres the buggy :) Suitable from Birth, i need to get the cosy insert for it & im buying a new carseat as the old one we have from Riley doesnt fit good in the car we have.. More shopping hehee!

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsjeihbmxr.png

I hope he has skin that tans. I am quite fair and when I was younger I use to burn so would hate him to go through that. It's only the last 5 years my skin has adapted to the sun and I don't suffer from burning.

I am taking the normal pregnacare which does not include the omega. I had a look on boots website and saw the one you were talking about. Do you just take it with your multivits ? Did you ask the dr if the boots one are OK to take ? I don't really want to get more pregnacare, rather just take it separately.

I just googled it and what the hell is that ?! Clairybell- I had to take out my belly piercing, my belly button was getting red :( didn't want to get it infected so decided it was time to come out u til baby is here.

Oh it's lovely!!! Can you attach car seat to it? Will u be getting carrycot with it? I bet it seems more real now :)

clairey, did u see my name on fb i sent u on private message?

Omg iak! u even have Turkish name! im so shocked right now. This is really like blind date hehe

Haha Golden i can see how excited you are re the Turkish background for you both hehe! I had a BnB private message from you asking where our Thread had gone but not fb?.. I just checked & nothing hun..

I never ask the pharmacists advise as they decline to sell me anything as im pregnant pfft so i just buy them but my midwife said its great supplement to take :thumbup:
Oh god the pregnacare vits plus Omega are like £15-20! Hell NO to paying that!! When i was pg with Riley i was taking Sanatogen Mother to be vits & the seperate Boots omega 3 capsules, Sanatogen vits are bit cheaper in price :)

Oh Isk you should get a belly bar suitsble for pregnancy, its like a flexible gel bar that doesnt irritate & its lots bigger for when the belly pushes out, i had a sparkly blue one with Riley :) i couldnt get my piercing back in after 3-4wks of tsking mine out with the Ectopic pg.. Id use a pg gel one to keep the hole open & use some savlon/antiseptic healing cream to help the redness..

Yeah a Maxi Cosy carseat clips into it apparently, the lady in Mothercare was very imformative hehe! No carry cot asi never really used the one last time! Im so excited for my Friday delivery eeeep!

They only do Catheters when you gave a csection or numbed for forceps (EEEK) as the bladder needs to be empty otherwise you'll pee everywhere ha ha ohhh the indignity!

Seriously, this child inside is having a party!!! Lol! Im getting jiggly shudders & allsorts :haha:

You guys both so skinny! im gonna be like a whale by the time im 9 months!

Btw Riley is so cute! his dad is that blonde?

Lol not so skinny now! I havent uploaded a recent pre-pregnancy pic in a while.. I have a lil bit more weight on but im not good at selfies lol.. Nooo you wont be whale like haha you may be all out front with belly & boobs hehe!

Your beautiful golden, love your few wedding dress piccys, very glam :) i could never pull that off :)

Yeah Rileys dads quite fair haired aswell, he does have the red tone to his hair also so the kids will be blonde or lil ginger ninjas :haha: SO isnt on fb but hes in a couple of my pics but ones from few yrs ago..

Hes cute like butter wouldnt melt.. Very much a handful somedays lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->