ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Ooh boohoo & misguided, never heard of them but il be checking them out, thanks :thumbup:

Im always on Asos, i have the App on my iphone lol

Def have a look :)

Clairybell your new ticker made me laugh :haha:

Hahaa every lovin the 'fanny pack' :rofl: makes me wonder what Saturdays ticker will bring Lol

Ooh just back from Mothercare & ordered the buggy ahhhhh! Its the Baby Jogger Lite in Red.. Love it!!! <3

Yay when is it coming ? Do you have a picture ?

Left one is this morning 14dpo, one beside is last night at 13dpo so they are the same but 13dpo am is lighter so it's okey right?

When will it go dark as the control line u think?
I did a digi today and gave error! I was so angry, paid $15 for that sh*t and have error.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh they have def got darker. I ran out of cheaps one after I got my bfp so I used FRER and another brand at around 13dpo and my line was basically the same as the control line. I never used digitals they are over priced and not as sensitive. You should call the company or write a letter and they will refund you. They give an error to a lot of people and that's what they have done.

I have just realised that my vitamins that I have been taken, haven't got omega 3 :/

Been taking the normal pregnacare throughout the pregnancy. What vitamins are you both taking and are you taking omega separately?

Mine s called Platinum Prenatal Easymulti Softgels, because its only one pill and contains DHA so it does have omega3, also non gmo.

Thanks went to the chemist, pharmacist was useless. She said it is not essential and its more for the mother than anything. Will have a look at one I'm going to get that it includes it for the last two months.

Girl you are pregnant! There will be no af. Enjoy it! although the first period after baby is born is going to be hell. All worth it :)

Not long until your app on Thursday.

Thanks iak, u def hav been so helpful and lovely. I wouldnt be able to relax without ur support :hugs:

Omega 3 is good for the baby and mother but if havent taken it, its not end of the world. It helps babys brain development at first trimaster, and it can reduce the risk of having eczema or allergies. Most ppl miss taking DHA because its commonly sold separate.
Again its beneficial to take , so just include it now.

No problem, it's nice to chat! I'm really happy for you, it's so nice to see that you are expecting and that clomid worked first try. We have been chatting since November ? Pregnancy is such a blessing and a joy but also you can't help but worry for 9 months. I double think everything, my family and oh thinks it's abit too much but hey I'm the one that is growing the baby. I'd rather be extra caution than not at all. I will be on here until baby is born and then will probably only log on every now and then. Be good to add you ladies on facebook or Instagram if you have it!

I can't help but feel really bad now, that I have deprived him of extra nutrition. I brought loads of vitamins the other day for the rest of the pregnancy, I'm going to try and take them back tomorrow and get the ones that have omega in them.

Thanks okey, I would feel bad too but imagine what our moms took when they were preggo? nothing and we turned out fine! Relax and add it now

I think im gonna take Garden of life- Vitamin Code Prenatal instead because it got folate in it not folic acid, also i will take same brand ocean mom which is DHA.

I will massage u so we can add each other on fb!

Yes true- my mum was saying the other day that they used to eat everything. Nothing was told to them. Check that you can take two different types of brands. Folic acid is a must. On a positive I eat fish so atleast I have been getting some omega and whatever I did eat would of gone to baby first. But it's never enough, should of taken omega from the start.

Will you be finding out gender or have u not discussed it yet?

Haha it sure does. Clairybell, feel free to send me message and I can add you too :)

I donno when we will find out the gender, when did u find out? 20weeks when my sil found out. But if i go to 3D private scan, can i find out earlier.

DH already calls them my boyz, he is expecting twin boys and named them too :dohh:

I was in America for the first 20 weeks of my pregnancy and we found out at 14 weeks. I didn't really want to but seeing as we got pregnant earlier than expected and its our first I agreed with OH that we should. Next time we both have said that we won't and will have a surprise :)

14 weeks is the earliest you can find out in America privately and if they are wrong they give full refund, but very rare that are wrong. I think we paid 60 dollars and had 4d scan too that came in the package. They were really nice, we had the appointment at 8pm and it was only meant to be a 15 min scan and we were in there for around 30-45 mins. I think 3D/4d is abit too early to have at that stage but they done it anyway and gave us a whole load of pics and goody bag. I had two 20 week app, one in America just before we left for London and one when I returned home in London and they both confirmed we were expecting a baby boy .

Aww really bless him. We have no name for baby boy and I'm due in just over 8 weeks. As long as he has a name when he is here haha. What has he named the twins ?

Thanks for the message will add you! I hope I get the right person and not a random person hehe

Canada should be same as US so im gonna look into private 4D scan, i dont like surprises i wanna know the gender asap so i can shop accordingly.

Im sure im the only one with that name on fb, because my first name and last name are from diff nationality because of DH.

He is naming them ...................... those are arabic names and ..........is his dads name and thats a tradition, they have to name their first son the name of their father. I hate the name so much so we doubled the names hehe

Especially for the first its nice to shop and be prepared. I love shopping for baby stuff.
I have to stop myself sometimes.

Does he have any names for girls ? I suppose you are hoping for a girl so u don't have to go with the names haha. Where are you from ? Deciding on a name is so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->