ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Sometimes if the hcg is higher than expected it can indicate a multiple pregnancy & given that you took Clomid theres almost a good poss it could be.. Lol! That being said, Mrs Green on the General chat thread had a normal range of hcg & she is expecting twins so i guess it can go either way.. Its exciting to look into though hehe!

So now that your bloods have def indicated pregnancy :hugs: shouldnt they offer you a scsn to see if theres more than one due to Clomid? How exciting eeeee!!!

They refereed me to a gyno and I will wait for gyno to call me for my first appt, so it all depends on her if she wants me to do a scan or not

Oh i really hope they do :) if not.. You could always have a private one!

Thanks Clairybell- glad you found it useful :) that's funny about the video, i don't blame you for walking out. I bet the others were thinking oh look at her haha I tried to book yesterday but no one answered, so will try again on Monday. I'm going to book to go see the birth centre too they do tours.

He is moving like crazy in there, full of energy. I have no idea what position he is in, but feeling the kicks below my ribs. Getting backaches and leg cramps are getting worst. Been doing stretches but nothing seems to work. I'm going to ask mw about raspberry leaf tea at 36wk app and see what her opinion is. I brought some omega 3 from boots and it was open already so will have to return it :/

Your a butternut squash! Love your pic, I bet you can't believe it's next month!!!

Feeling better, felt abit sick yesterday but I think I had too much coffee. Did you get the pushchair ?

Congrats Golden. When I had my blood test done in America, the consultant said the levels don't necessarily mean anything if you don't get them checked over a period of time, it's about how quickly it doubles, but will def show that you are pregnant at this point.

Best to get a scan and if they don't give you one you can always go privately. I suppose as you have pcos and been on clomid that they should give you an early scan. Congratulations! I bet you will be celebrating now :)

Ooh your a squash aswell hehee! :) i just seen my other Ticker has moved over.. PAHAHAAA!!! Its a minion one, thats hilarious :rofl: the size of Tim! I was like 'who us tim?!'

Oh thats abit poop about the Omega 3 being opened! What a pain you need to go all back in for an exchange!! Was it the 99p pot of 30 or bigger tub? I bet someone had opened them to see how big they are, annoying!!

Do you think your sickness has returned a lil bit or just a bug maybe? Hopefully its a bug! Well, not hoping your are ill but sickness to come back in until due day will be awful :( whereas a bug will go away quicker..

Just think, next Month you can use that avatar piccy aswell haha! Feel free to steal ;)

No buggy not arrived yet :( bit miffed as it said 3 days, today will be day 4, i had an email up date 2 days ago saying it had been dispatched but when i tried to Track the order it said its not trackable online?! I may call the store as it couldve arrived & i just havent recvd an email yet.. Ohhhh!!!

So just read my initial online receipt for Buggy & it says 3-5 working days pfft they told me 3 days instore! I bet it arrives Monday! Thats ok, i can collect it on my lunch break at work eeeep!

Tim? Haha so random I just saw it. Looked abit puzzled hehe. Atleast we have some entertainment for the next couple of weeks. It was the 99p ones, I counted them too and there was 29 so someone has tried them too! I will be changing them today. How many do you take a day ?

I think it may of been abit of a bug, feel fine now. Tiredness has kicked in abit now too. The other night I felt ill all of a sudden and then started throwing up, so must of been a big. I think if it was sickness retuning I would feel ill today.

Thanks- I will be stealing it! I would give them a call just to make sure, sometimes they are just slow and need to be chased up.

Really weird but I have another mw app on Monday, I had one last week and she has booked me in again.. I'm so puzzled. Tried ringing them and no answer.

Urhh really, thays awful!! Thieving lil toad!!! Def complain & say you had to come all way back down here in your pg state of uncomfiness .. You may get them for free lol!

Shes booked you in again for Monday? Weird.. I bet shes booked you on the wrpng week, probs meant to be for your next apt at 34wks maybe..?!

I only take one a day of the omega 3 only because i eat 2 lots of Salmon during the week aswell, i think the pot may say 1-3 a day.. If intook 3 a day id run out in a week & half haha! There low dose, as a supplement il just take the one :thumbup: its upto you though :)

I think I will take one a day. I love seafood and sushi but can't have it :( Will have to up my fish intake during the week.

Yeah they were meant to call me today but haven't, will just go in on Monday and she what she says. Will be able to get her to check the baby's position too. See if he is head down. Def feeling a lot more pressure under my ribs now.

Are you doing anything nice today? Weather is rubbish- thought it was meant to be nice during June.

Haha you do know you live in the uk right? :) Weather is so hit & miss its poop isnt it!! We've had warm weather today bit cloudy/sunny.. Nothing to sunbathe in though!!

Ohhh lotsa pressure under the ribs... Hmmmm! Do you feel like a pushing up with a round firmness under the ribs kind of pressure? I had that for ages with Riley, not had it this time as im feeling the pressure downstairs..! Are you pushing pressure on your bladder at all? I know you said you were having kicks under ribs but if he was breevh he could be punching you Lol! Really hope hes not breech for you though, it was gutting them saying a booked csection with Riley, kinda felt mega disapointment

Haha yep I know- they said for 3 months it will be nice. Tbh when it's hot everyone is out and having a drink so kind of happy it's not that nice haha

Just some digs into my ribs not really that much pressure but then he kicks near my stomach too. Feeling pressure down there too. Think I'm having some BH at the moment. Just got back from dinner and feeling uncomfortable. If they are breach, do they try and turn them ? When I went to mw on Monday he was head down but she said we only take notice after 36weekw

I'm not going to work myself up at this stage where he is positioned. I read that 25% are head down at this stage.

We are only 2 weeks apart! Aww babies are going to be close in age. I will be bugging you with loads of questions haha

Haha thats ok.. I like sharing advice or answering questions :hugs:

Yeah, some babies dont turn the correct way until just before labour or as labour starts, bit scary! I think our babies are very wriggly & some days they are the wrong way lol lil monkeys! But on the off chance near due date they are Breech, they will offer you the ECV to encourage them to turn but sometimes they're so comfy in there they wont budge Lol! And the ECV procedure isnt guaranteed anyway.. Never worked for me!

You dont have to have it either, completely optional :thumbup:

Thank you :) I promise I won't bombard you with the questions!

So at 38 weeks, they booked you in for the next week ? It doesn't always work as there is less space too. Hopefully our babies will be head down and engaged... Positive thinking :)

Have u had any more thoughts about labour ?

Morning girlies :wave:

Yes at 38+2 i had the ECV & then the following Monday at 39+2 was the csection :)

Im actually feeling ok at the moment about Labour & looking forward to using the birthing pool for pain relief & relaxation until i need to push .. I have every belief it wont go to plan though ha ha! Am looking forward to going to the VBAC workshop on 30th June.. Hoping it wont scare me Lol!

How are you feeling about it all? Any anxieties kicking in?

Morning!

Happened quite quickly then. I'm sure you will be fine and whatever happens will be for the best for both you and the baby.

Strangely enough I'm feeling fine, really looking forward to it. I think that's because I have no idea what the pain is like so don't know what to expect. Tbh can't wait! Haha

Are you doing anything for nice for Father's Day ?

Its the fear of the unknown isnt it, wondering what type of pain it will be ... :-/

Well, i was going to treat SO to a carvery roast today but hes not long got up - HANGING! So it'll be a chilled sofa day today & this afternoon up his Dads for Fathers Day. How about yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->