ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

My progesterone was checked last cycle cd21 before clomid and it was all good, so hopefully that means it's still good.

I have appt Friday and he will let me know the results on Monday and we gonna book the scan with him on Friday so hopefully he will give me an early one

I bet your progesterone will be perfect Golden :) & im sure the apt will go really well..

Any pg symptoms kicked in yet? I didnt start hetting nausea until 6.5weeks.. Crazy how you remember the exact date lol

The thunder was terrible and it didn't stop raining, I thought England was going to flood at one stage. Our bedroom is in the loft so can hear loads more than the rest of the house. Glad it hasn't continued and has finally stopped raining. Big day in England though with all the voting.
Glad when it will be over, all I've been hearing on the tv these days.

I know I laughed when I saw it too. I think the others probably just do the same, I'm going to have a shop around. Will have to start taking it by 35-36 wks I assume. I know what you mean by not seeing down there, I'm getting to that stage, don't know what I'm going to do before baby arrives won't want to be go in the labour looking like a gorilla!

Aww bet it seems more real now having the buggy. Did you get the car seat or do you still need to get it ? I thought they may not be able to inject anything into you, I was wondering how they would do the filling. I dread dentist appointments after having a filling done, but just going to get it out of the way. Bump is coming along nicely. His kicks have changed, def a lot stronger and feel different. He has a routine which I love! I know roughly when he is going to start kicking it's so cute. My oh thinks because he is asleep around the same time we go to sleep, he will sleep that time when he is here.. Hahah I hope he is right !

How did your scan go ???? How is she measuring ? What position ? Show us the pictures!!! :D

Clairybell- that's really good that the clomid helped your sister, ashame about the mcs but so nice to hear she has 4 healthy children now.

Golden I'm sure you will have a healthy pregnancy, clomid worked the first cycle too so be positive and look after bubs :) what results will u be getting on Friday ?

I'l post more later as il be collecting Riley earlier today but just wanted to postcthe scan pics :)

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsztce6hhg.jpeg

She is ADORABLE! She looks like a doll!!!!!!!!!

omg! was that a 3D scan? so clear! and she is adorable, gonna be cute blondie:baby:

Ah i bet that rain was mega loud pounding on the roof esp if you were sleeping tight underneath! We had a few leaks eeek & Rileys room had a puddle on the floor :shock: just from what had splattered off the blackout blind onto window sil uhhh i checked at 3am, had to put towels down everywhere, leaks from the extension thats still underway!

Hahaa i dread that 'gorilla-ness' aswell, i think i can probs trim a lil bit & have hand covering but seriously i cant even bend either way to try & use the razor Lol! Im sure midwives at Mat hospitals have seen full works going on down there with hair hahaa!!

Ah t'is lovely when they get a routine going, i sometimes feel baby girl jigging about at all hrs of the night.. Sure hope its not her getting her routine going eeek!

I have a few more face images from the scan but they're similar to what i posted earlier, she was getting quite fidgetty toward end of scan so she never got great pics but they had the growth measurements :) Shes head down too!

Yeah 3/4D scanning Golden, they're great later in pg, i couldnt believe how clear they were either!!

Iak will you be getting any done or saving the suprise?

Cant wait for your scan Golden :hugs: im excited to see if theres Twins growing hehee

Cant wait for your scan Golden :hugs: im excited to see if theres Twins growing hehee

I feel like days are not passing fast enuf, i wanna see a heartbeat already!
Do you think i got twins? i talked to lots of pcos ladies that got single with clomid. I will be happy either way but twins will be special. Cant waaaaaaaait:wohoo:

Oh no I hope Riley was ok. When I was driving home earlier it started again. It's been on/off the whole day, I hope our summer brightens up. When will you be getting the extension complete ?

I know it's really uncomfortable, Started to see the difference when I put my socks on too. They probs have seen all sorts but it's more a pride thing for me haha Hoping I don't go in looking like a gorilla or I will be in the toilet getting oh to sort me out haha

Aww so pleased she is head down too. Hope she stays like that for you :) are you getting hiccups low down ?

I'm going to save it as a surprise :) Not long to go! I'm very tempted esp after seeing your lovely pics.

I think first pregnancy it's nice to have one and then go onto to have twins, not like you can plan it so much hahah

I think one, two, three ect is such a blessing. Golden will you know tomorrow when your scan is booked for ?

The weeks do fly by. I can't believe I'm coming up to 33weeks. It really does feel like a couple of weeks ago that I saw that second line on the test. Once you have the 12 week scan I think the weeks just fly by. Saying that I have spoken to some people and they said their pregnancy went by so slowly. You can always buy a doppler- I got one around 10 weeks, it's so reassuring. Don't use it so often now as he is a kicker, but before they start kicking it really did keep my mind at ease. I am abit of a worrier so was a good thing to have :)

yes i will know my first scan date tomorrow and Monday i will know hcg and progesterone levels.

I already ordered doppler, i know its so early and im guilty for that but the curiosity got me:blush: DH s gonna be mad... ups

Hope your app goes well tomorrow.

Just bear in mind with the Doppler, it can be hard to find the heartbeat at such an early stage so don't freak yourself out and can take a while at the beginning. My OH used to think I used to use it way too much. If we had an argument and I got upset, I would grab the Doppler and check baby's heartbeat he used to get annoyed but as a mum-to-be, we can't help but feel protective and responsible for our babies at such an early stage. With men it takes time and esp now OH understands

Aug 13 i will be 12 weeks, so we are counting down to the same day ha:happydance:

Oh really!! Not long left- I have a countdown on my phone, 7wks & 1 day. Must seem like forever for you. FX it goes quickly for both of us :) can't wait to see your scan pic! Let us know how your app goes tomorrow.

CB would of left us by then and will be busy with baby hehe

Yea CB baked the bun already!!

My appointment went well today but couldn't get an early scan. He said that they only do early scan for ppl that had mcs or hav risk of mc.

He said everything is good with my blood test results but he ordered an other test to check my hcg and progesterone levels which I will get on Monday. Also did first prenatal screeening, I will get those results by next week. Basically they are checking for diseases and my blood type.

Btw UK leaving EU, I lost lots of money in one night :(( because my dad lives in UK, and from my wedding gifts I had lots of pounds that I didn't exchange yet and as UK left EU, pound went down so much in one day! Lowest it has ever been since 1985:/

Hey sugars!

Yeah, Riley was fine, he slept through all rain, thunder & me putting towels in his bedroom ha ha!

Twin pg or single, your long awaiting babe will be so loved & spoiled rotten hehe! Cant believe your not getting an early scan though? They should be checking if theres more than one? My sister had a scan with her first after clomid around 8/9wks.. Did they say when the first routine scan will be?

I know, UK officially out of EU.. Not quite sure what to make of it all really, have a feeling its going to be downhill slightly, i know everything has pros & cons, im not really into politics :-/

& august 13th is my nephews 2nd birthday hehe! I'l still be mooching on here no doubt after shes arrived, esp early hrs doing night feeds, facebook gets boring after a while ha ha!!

I can just about get socks & jeans on/off ha ha whenever i lean over or try to pick something up, good god its not easy, im now squatting to pick things up & having difficulty getting back up :haha: she hiccups & judders & allsorts in there, i can feel her head moving about just above my pubic bone aswell, feel it from outside with my hand, so weird :-/

I was using my friends doppler up until i started feeling movement & it was happening every day, probs around 21wks ish.. You'll probs be able to get a hb around 8-9 wks with a good doppler Golden :) dont be disheartened if you cant though as you may have an Anterior placenta, i do but feel tons of movement now.

Mmmm we had Indian take away for dinner tonight, i ate loads & now im really uncomfy :( trying to sit slumped against cushions on sofa & watching Sweet Home Alabama

Hehe Golden your other ticker is the same as mine haha they make me laugh! Is it the 'Geek' ticker? Mine is ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->