ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Lots more pox have appeared over the day but hes been suprisingly good & not itching them which is great! Got more Piriton, Calpol & Calamine gel :thumbup: & a week off work ha ha! I remember having it aswell, urhh it was evil but like you say, least its best now rather than a few wks time when newborn is here..!

I know HAHA a kitten? Wtf?!! It must be a maternal fear for not being able to feed her, i had awful dreams when pg with Riley, id wake up crying as id wake up thinking he was not breathing, silly stuff.

My last one the breastfeeding workshop is on 7th aswell, the 2hrs go really fast, im sure it'll be loads informative, let us know how they go :)

I can see why hubs would want to go now but surely another 8 wks wait wouldnt hurt?.. Maybe ask him to only go for 2wks? Raise it with him that he knows babies are deemed 'full term' at 37 wks not 40 at due date! The extra couple of wks is to allow for the time between last period & ovulation in the beginning..!

Hahaa funny that he kicked him the face Lol! I bet you were like 'good boy' ha ha!

Next mw apt is this Thursday :) every 2 wks now after wk 31 hehe! Whens yours?

Hey ladies! sorry i dont get to log in thaat often during weekends because DH is like attached to my butt, everytime i grab my phone he starts asking me questions and i can never focus....ah he annoys me so much hehe damm hormones.

Clairey, i hope Riley is doing well. Those strawberries look yummy! i remember when i used to live in London, my mom would take us to berry picking and then we would have picnis there. Fun times:happydance: and giving birth to a kitten?! i had dreams like that before hehehe pregnancy does bring weird dreams ha

Doctors office hasnt opened yet so i will call in hour, its 8:30am here and they open at 9 but i will let nurse clear her head for 30mins lol
So what hcg should i expect? does it double everyday?

I had 385 at 4w2d and this one i gave blood on 5w3d so 8days.

We were supposed to go to Sweden and London this xmas and because of pregnancy DH wants to cancel and i want to go September. But DH needs to renew his passport! my story sounds familiar? yea i have a feeling that he is gonna leave it to last minute and go by himself, just like ur DH iak!!

my 4w2d hcg was 385
my 5w3d hcg is 6544 so im assuming its good?

progesterone is 164.38, is that good?

Aw glad you had a lovely time, strawberries look so juicy and fresh! When do you go on maternity leave ?

Ahh that's exactly what I was thinking when he kicked him in the face haha

I know every 2 weeks now! I have an app with the GP for 34wk app next week.

Golden results sounds good. Best person to speak to is your doctor. When is your next appointment ?

How are u feeling ?

Clairybell this is so us every Saturday :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2
Ok seems like ages away but at least at that stage it will only be a matter of weeks until scan :)

Ok seems like ages away but at least at that stage it will only be a matter of weeks until scan :)

I dont think i will get a scan until 12 weeks since my blood test result was normal. So i will probably go for scan the day u givin birth hehe only 6 weeks left

I dont think i will get a scan until 12 weeks since my blood test result was normal. So i will probably go for scan the day u givin birth hehe only 6 weeks left

Golden I hope give birth on the 13th haha but what are the chances.

Imagine you will be updating us on how the scan went and posting a pic and I will be updating on my labour and Clairybell will be at her birthday party :haha:

Ooh Golden those hcg Bloods are excellent! If your Dr is concerned he'll def call you but thise results are lovely & high :) i dunno about progesterone as this is never standard testing in uk unless fertility issues, Drs best one as Iak said :thumbup:

Hope your feeling more relaxed about things Golden girly :hugs:

Hahaa that Watermelon pic made me LOL! SO just looked at me & asked whats so funny ha ha!

The Strawberries are luuuuuurvly n sweet :) had some with ice cream mmmm!

I leave work on Weds 13th July! Eeee!!! Given i only work 2 days a week, i have 4 days holiday to take, so 2 wks hols starting 13th July then Mat leave kicks in around due date arghhhhh!!!!

Clairey u are a coconut now? thats just weird, isnt pumpkin bigger than coconut. Thats why i didnt like the fruit ticker hehe u never know the true size of a fruit.

Golden it may be twins!!!

I saw it on fb and thought of our convos. Thought I'd put it up :)

Fresh and organic fruit are so much nicer than the ones you buy from supermarket. we never buy fruit from supermarket anymore, my dad goes and buys it, he insists that we eat organic! Such a difference in taste. There's a pick your own fruit around 15 mins away from us but I think it's quite expensive .

Clairybell I read that groin pain can be baby is lowering herself, so good sign! Not long then until you can start nesting and annoying OH too hehe

I hope its all go on 13th August, for us all! A scan, a birth and a birthday party. What a great day that would be :D

iak! thats the first thing DH asked, "So are we having twins?"
I cant tell because it seems like the hormone doubled every 45 hours and thats within normal range.

Im just happy that its healthy and hcg is rising.

Btw i woke p super tire today, never felt like this before. Just super tired and sleepy. When i was driving, i could barely keep my eyes open. When will the tiredness go away? its really effecting my work.

I think sometimes it goes by weight of the Fruit aswell but to me, a coconut is fairly small.. Blaahhhh lol

Oh bless you Golden.. I wasnt too bad with tiredness in first Tri, mine kicked in loads around week 15/16 same as with Riley, bizarre! I think the first 12wks are the worst as baby is taking everything from you, it will pass though & before you know it, you'll start having more appetite, sleeping better & less tiredness :) just make sure your taking your Pregnancy Vits & eating well when you can, if your appetite is pretty good at the moment stock up & pig out as sickness may kick in soon lol.. But you maybe one of the lucky gals that escapes it :thumbup:

i dont see myself being the lucky girl! im sure i will get the morning sickness since nausea already comes and goes. I lost my appetite yesterday to be exact. I only had breakfast and didnt wanna eat anything else after. Also lost couple kgs since bfp. I dont mind it tho, i will worry if i lose after 12 weeks right?

My sil got no morning sickness no pain, nothing! until 20 weeks. so lucky ha

Im dying to know if i got twins or not, my doppler is coming june 28 when should i start using it?

Oh no id say getting sickness at 20wks is horrible :( for most it passes anytime between 9-12 wks as the placenta fully takes over, the hcg levels drop abit & level out but there is a small percentage of girls that it will just carry on.. My sister & my friend are one of them, all single pregnancies & boy & girls.. All have sickness waaay into second tri & some of third! Id hate that!

Ah Golden appetite loss & aversions are the worst, mine only started picking up after 12wks also.. Its a not a bad thing if you lose a couple of lbs here n there afterr first 3 months anyway esp through nausea/sickness its quite common, you'll be fine my lovely! :thumbup:

Oooh id say through being patient & hunting around on your belly with the Doppler.. 9ish weeks, have the doppler reeeeally low down like right in bikini area :) i never had one but i borrowed my friends around 16wks as i still had no movement but i then found out i had my placenta at the front..

Aww bubba is 6 weeks! I was never actually sick apart from a couple of occasions when I had eaten pizza, baby hates pizza. Haven't been able to eat since being pregnant. Everytime I have been really ill. I mostly felt nauseous from around wk 10 to wk 20. Like I struggled to get up some days, I just wanted to lie on the sofa. I was in America from August to April so I spent the first 20 weeks of my pregnancy there. When I over there, the gyn/ob prescribed me some tablets to help with the sickness, but I never took them. My mum made me so scared that they had side effects. I remember I went back to London for Xmas and I was tired all the time I was around 8/9 wks then. When I got back to London in April I felt fine so I don't know if being nauseous was to do with being stressed or something.

There's an odd day here and there, that I may feel abit sicky or have a headache. Some women are sick really bad the whole way through. I went to the chemist and I got sick bands ( you get some, they really helped with feel nauseous) there was a women and she said to me with all three of her girls she was ill for 9 months... I think it depends on the person and sometimes can depend on the gender. Once it starts take note what u done in that day or what u had eaten so u can if it is a pattern.

I started using my doppler at 9/10 weeks. For a couple of weeks I was just catching the plancenta and thought it was baby. Then realised it wasn't and once u find the plancenta the baby is usually quite near it. There's three heartbeats ( yours, plancenta and baby) At the beginning it takes a while and a lot of patience, sometimes it is a matter of turning the knob abit sideward/upwards or downwards. You will know when u have the got the baby's heartbeat though, sounds like galloping horses. You heart beat will just sound like regular and the placenta will sound like heartbeat but more with swooshing sounds in the background. Me and OH used to sit there and listen to his heart beat in the evening and it's the best feeling. Then we got really obsessed about the myth of the gender based on the heartbeat and was convinced he was a girl. When we went for the private gender scan, we were so shocked. So don't look to much into it like us haha. It's a nice thing to have though for reassurance, when I use it now, he kicks the Doppler as to say "yes yes I'm fine"

Clairybell how's Riley today ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"