ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

hahahha cant wait til my bubu kicks to say im fine! im not as nervous as before, i feel like he or she s gonna hold on to life and stay with me.

My doppler came today! but i wont open it until 8weeks because some of my friends here found heart beat around 7weeks so i will try by 8 weeks.
I changed my ticker to cravings because i didnt know nerdy stuff, i guess im not as nerdy as i thought i was hehe

How is Riley doing? oh i forgot to tell u, i have a little spot on my face that was left after chickenpox lol

Aww Golden your a wee Rainbow Sprinkle :hugs: cute & colourful! Bless your lil pox spot left, hope it doesnt give you too much grief being there .. I still have a couple of scars here n there, one inbetween my ear & eyebrow area & on my nipple funny enough Lol

Rileys face is now covered & lots more appeared overnight :( poor dude.. Some have started scabbing & hes getting itchy but literally every part of his body, makes me sad seeing him miserable but hey ho.. He'll be ok next week! Good job reslly as if he got this just before his Birthday in just over a week, his soft play party wouldve been cancelled!

Baby is grinding down low today.. Really feeling it & painful when belly goes hard with braxton hicks, each time i suddenly feel 'damp' i keep thinking my waters are trickling! I really need to get out & get the baby bits i think, its getting nearer by the second eek!

ohh poor Riley! i dont remember having chickenpox but i can imagine how itchy it can be.

Btw will his chickenpox effect the baby?

Golden what Doppler did you get ?

I hope Riley is feeling better soon. Good job that it showed up before his party.
Ouch how painful. I'm feeling that "damp" feeling too and thinking exactly the same thing. Also my bladder is getting weaker, I sneezed the other day and some wee came out! My hayfever has been terrible for over these last two days. I'm really tempted to take them tablets that the dr prescribed me. Trying to hold off.

Clairybell go out and get everything next week when Riley's chickenpox calm down or order online

Sneezed and wee came out hahahahahhahaha that just made my day

I got Sonoline B doppler

Haha you have all this to come! Plus my boobs have been leaking today, it's been one of them days!
Is it this one ? This is the one I have

I just went for a walk to try and help with the back pain and came back feeling worst. Will have to get something for it at my 34 wk app.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
Ahh yeah they come in blue or pink.

Good Doppler I think it's 3Mhz which is sensitive and near enough what Drs use. Like Clairybell search really low as you will be using it really earlier on. Battery is really good on it, I haven't had to change the batteries since buying mine. Debating whether to sell it after baby is born but I think I may just keep it. OH has already started saying he wants 6 babies and when are we going to be making the next one! Oh men!

I will keep mine since DH wants 4 babies hehe I guess its in their culture to have so many kids ha

Yeah I think so. How many siblings do you and OH have ?

OH is one of 4 and I'm one of 3 so we are used to biggish families and plus my brother has 4 children. So this will be the 5th grandchild on my side and the 1st on OH side.

Will your baby be the first grandchild ?

DH has 3 siblings and i only got one, my older sister died when she was 3 months old and mom had a mc at 7 months after me so we could be 4! At least they tried to have more. In my fam and DH's family all uncles and aunts have min 4.

My brother just had a daughter so mine wont be first for my family but DH is oldest and will be first grandkid for his family. Thats why he wants a boy and name his dad's name. Thats their culture unfortunately!

Ur brother has 4 kids! good for him! how old is he? i saw ur sister had a daughter too, she is so cute with her big eyes!

Oh no how sad. Your mum and dad went through a lot.

Oh wow is that why he wants 4 too. I think it's nice to have lots of siblings. 3/4 is a good number. A lot of people want boys first, I don't really get it. Someone I know is having their first and it's a girl and the women was so upset that it wasn't a boy. I just don't get it, as long as the baby is healthy that's all that matters.

So if it's a boy, he will have your father-in-law's name ?

My brother is 30. He has 4 boys and a girl. Picture that you saw on fb/Instagram would be her. They are 6, 4, 3 and 1. Really close in age, it's crazy when they all set off haha. Thank you she does, my brother has bluey/green eyes after my mum and my nephew and niece have got the same eye color. My sister doesn't have any children yet.

Oh i thought she was ur sisters! really cute

I hope my kids get blue eyes too, my grandfather has blue eyes and mom has hazel eyes, DH's mom has blue eyes so we got a good chance of having one!

Yea it wasnt easy for my parents, they lost my sister from high fever and wrong shot. But they were too poor to sue the doctor. Then i was born at home and it was long and painful because i was almost 5kg! so i ripped moms cervix. So when she was pregnant after me, the baby fell down because at 7 months her ripped cervix couldnt carry it. Mom said she was in the bathroom and baby fell on the tiles and died right away. I never used to understand or try to understand mom but after ttc and everything, im amazed how she went thru all that. After the mc, dad started cheating and they got divorced. Mcs and losses can really effect relationships.

Mom told me that she would rather have mc, and not raise a baby for 3 months and find her dead body. :cry:

Thank you :)

You will be surprised what genes come through. My mum's genes have come through in all my nephews and niece it's really strange. Some genes are just generally stronger so u just never know, you may get your blued eyed baby

Must of been really hard on her, at least she had two healthy babies. I can't imagine loosing a baby at any age. You are right mc, losses and fertility issues can really pull a couple apart. Did your father go onto have any more children ?

Don't know what's wrong me today, I skipped dinner as I had a late lunch and I can't stop snacking now, eating biscuits, crisps and nuts... It's 12 am and I'm wide awake. OH has gone mosque with friend so no point going to sleep as he will disturb me once he comes in, so I'm on my laptop looking at baby clothes haha.

Will u be going away this summer ?

yea dad has two more sons, one is 1 yrs old actually! how embarrassing at his age anyways...

You need to eat ur meals! baby needs it. Does DH fast? mine doesnt hehe when it comes to fasting, he doesnt sound so religious lol he loves eating and yet he is super skinny

we went to Cuba in march, so we will be visiting in-laws in September. Dh's mothers bday is Sept 24, we will be gifting her the ultrasound if the baby stays with us that long.

Oh wow.. At least baby will have a play mate close in age. Although I remember you saying your dad lives in London.

He fasted on the first week and hasn't fasted since. He is the same, he loves his food too much. He says since I've been pregnant he has been eating a lot more haha. An excuse or what! I feel bad eating junk whilst I'm pregnant, it's strange because it's when u can actually get away with it, but I don't baby to be taken in food that is not nutritious for him.

Cuba sounds amazing. Aw how sweet, I bet she will be so happy! Will u be visiting London too in September ?

I don't think we will visit London since I will need separate visa for uk n I got no time to do it.

My brother gained lots while sil was pregnant n couldn't lose it since then hehe DH s excited to get fat with me, he always been skinny so he enjoy his belly so much

Ok how comes u will need visa ? Do have a Canadian passport

My brother was the same, OH hasn't actually gained any but think he has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->