• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Hey girls

Nah, no caving although so tempted ha ha! But having some creamy pinky orange spotting today, def not pre period yuk, its usually brown & i havent had that in a cycle in over 5 months.. Poss implant bleeding im hoping,

I agree Golden, Poppet i had no symptoms nothing til 6-7wks gone as the hcg levels are still growing, diff for everyone, i have no doubt all is fine hun ;)

How many dpo are you now Golden? X

Hey girls

Nah, no caving although so tempted ha ha! But having some creamy pinky orange spotting today, def not pre period yuk, its usually brown & i havent had that in a cycle in over 5 months.. Poss implant bleeding im hoping,

I agree Golden, Poppet i had no symptoms nothing til 6-7wks gone as the hcg levels are still growing, diff for everyone, i have no doubt all is fine hun ;)

How many dpo are you now Golden? X

If u spotting today and it's implantation then ur test won't come positive at least for two days, test at 14dpo
I'm 5dpo today

Thats what i were thinking, gonba tetest on Weds or Thursdsy i think - if period not arrived! I had a mini temp dip today aswell, hope it goes back up tomorrow..

Ooh 5 dpo, you are approaching typical implantation days.. The best part of tww hehe

Ahhh I'm excited for you both :0)
Hope it's BFPs for you both!
Sounds promising on both of you :0)

Pls pls do keep me updated :0)

Am off to bed now - can barely keep my eyes open!

By the way - when would you suggest telling your friends and family?
Claireybell - when did you tell ppl with your son?

Ah bless you, tiredness is evil in first couple months, enjoy it the sleep :)

With Riley, i told my 2 sisters & mum straight away as i couldnt contain myself, i told my work at 3 months just before i had my scan

This time, it be diff as il have an early scan as previous Ectopic & then il probs wont tell people until least 3 months ish.. Its all a personal choice really, i probs couldve got away with not telling them until much later as i didnt start showing til way past 24wks.. Im just looking forward to big boobs again :rofl: i went up by like 2 sizes ;)

ahhhh i had .1C drop yesterday and got all excited assuming its implantation dip but then my temp remained low today :cry:

I was so gasy yesterday and today my pelvic area hurts and i have lower abdominal cramps.

Good morning ladies
How are you both?
Any news on either of you?

Nothing new with me - still hardly any symptoms so feel a little anxious now.
Only get the odd AF pains or weird feeling in lower abdomen.
Last night I sneezed and got a shooting pain down there - hope that's not a bad thing?!

Hope there is good news looming for you both x

hey ladies! im doing good, i had a huge temp drop, might be implantation. Will test in 2-3 days again.

Clairey has temp drop which means she might be getting her af today, update us hun!

Im glad u are doing good Poppet, cant wait to join u! and be bump buddies :hugs:

Hey girls

Oooh fingers crossed for you Golden, keep us posted hun :)

Poppet did you pee on another test for reassurance in the end Lol :)

Uhh yup got my Period this afternoon boo, feeling a lil deflated tbh! I had another slight temp drop this morning & have bern aching all day, then this afternoon i had a not so nice suprise .. Gonna take alot more this cycle i think! X

Hey girls

Oooh fingers crossed for you Golden, keep us posted hun :)

Poppet did you pee on another test for reassurance in the end Lol :)

Uhh yup got my Period this afternoon boo, feeling a lil deflated tbh! I had another slight temp drop this morning & have bern aching all day, then this afternoon i had a not so nice suprise .. Gonna take alot more this cycle i think! X

Sorry to hear that hun!i hate the first day of afs, i usually cry for couple days after getting af:hugs:

Ahh sorry to hear that claireybell.
Fingers crossed and lots of positivity for next cycle!

Haven't done it yet - but will do this weekend :0)

We must keep in touch girls and let each other know how we are all getting on

Xxxx

I will probably stay here just to talk to u guys, but hopefully i will get my bfp tho.

Im staying to chat aswell hehee! In ok, in an odd way im bit relieved as was getting a bit stressy with it lol all those bfn's now i can start fresh :)

Just be positive... And it will happen :0)
It's nice to be able to talk to you guys - as it just makes it easier.

Just think cd1 .... And at least you know it's here and can look to the next month :0)

Fingers crossed xxxxx

Exactly what im thinking Poppet, in about 10 days il be approaching ovulation again hehe x

Exactly what im thinking Poppet, in about 10 days il be approaching ovulation again hehe x

I wish i could stay calm and positive like u Clairey! maybe if i had one kid already, i wouldnt be so paranoid about a possible fertility issue:cry:
Hubby said i woke up at 1am, crying and saying where is my thermometer, i forgot to temp! and when he tried to put me back to bed, i pushed him and yelled at him, then cried myself to sleep:blush: Of course i dont remember any of it bkz im a hardcore sleepwalker, but usually i walk when i have stressful day.

TTC is affecting me more than it should, after this cycle, im gonna go into NTNP mode and just focus on something else.

PS i did a test this morning, :bfn: :cry: It was with internet cheapie, not sure how sensitive it is, maybe 25.

I think the key is not to let it take over! First month I was obsessed and second month I was still obsessed but less!
It will happen when it's meant to be. Don't be sad and don't give up! Your little surprise will be along ....
Lots of love and baby dust to you...

Yes, stress is definately not the Key when ttc! It got stressy with me & SO so to the point that having sex was a chore uhh! Your alarm goes off at 1am for taking temp or is it in the morning? Oh bless you Golden, are you 7-8 dpo at the moment? When you google, 9dpo is very much the average dpo for implantation, if your testing now & implanted at 6dpo say, hcg still wont be strong enough hun to detect on an early First respnse test hun, give it few more days, NTNP was kinda howi felt the cycle i got pg, fingers crossed hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->