• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Clairybell! I was thinking baby was making her appearance!!! I have missed you!

Oh no- give them a tough time. Best of luck with it. Let us know if you need any tips to p*ss them off... Don't mess with a 9 month preggo women haha. Make sure you don't leave that store without a solution.

Uhh well, managed to get stuff sorted! Apparently Mothercare had no idea it didnt fit either, they phoned up Baby Jogger & told them their range needs to be more specific Lol! So, even though i had no box for the buggy but it was brand new folder up in the boot of the car unused, they exchanged & i paid the diff on another Baby Jogger stroller which is more sterdy & def adapts with our new carseat! They were apologetic & usually dont return without the box as they cant resell it but they said theywould sell is as 'ex display' :thumbup: pheeew!

Haha i did think ' i bet Iak & Golden think bubs is on way' ;) no such movement ir anything really, how about yeself? Any frequent bowel movements? Im going very regular now like nearly twice a day lol so body is prepping i think eek! Not sure what they do at the 40wk mw apt either as ive never had one before, i may Google this..!

Uhh BV!! Its basically a ph bacterial upset in ya vag & it has a funky odour & the cm is really creamy but liquidy & mines always brightly coloured aswell, i knew i had it as ive had it 2/3 times before but i get it bad & it so uncomfy to have sex! But all cleared up now, CM back to normal yay & no longer need to wear panty liners, woop!

I keep feeling sad aswell, although im being jabbed left & right, i know il miss it & i have such a waddle that looks like ive pooped myself :haha: - Hokden, you have all this to come my lovely ha ha! :) i think the leg jabs under the ribs is probs when they pushing down & legs getting stretched at same time maybe?! Hows your bumpy looking now? I bet you've popped right out aswell!

My god i bet you ached after all that cleaning lol! I know i was in agony last week after blitzing the bedroom! I need to clean over kitchen & then general hoovering etc then im ready, i just ordered last 3 bits off of Amazon, moses basket all ready, although Rileys putting his toys in it as 'his babies' aww <3

Is your hubs thinking maybe one if those memory foam matresses or like a Tempur one? We have a memory foam one, lovely.. I never want to get up usually ha ha!

Hows things with you Golden girly? How long until your next scan? Is it early August? Hope your sickness has nearly passed :thumbup:

Forgot to add, Vaseline will act as a protective water/pee barrier, just a thin layer :)

Ive took clothes wise (well packed lol) a really cool Wonder Woman nightie/long tshirt from Primark & some PJ's! As tshirt/nightie is better esp if you have a csectiin or end up needing a catheter as you wont be able to put pj bottoms on but after they temove it, you can wear pj's :thumbup: proper clothes ive packed, comfy new leggings, maxi skirt, couple vest tops & this orange thin strapped top from h&m & new flip flops & slippers, hospitals can get really hot esp on the maternity units/wards.. Im catering for uf i end up having csection again & need to stay in couple days :)

hehhe i thought u were giving birth CB! I log in and read but too lazy to write anything. I dont have any symptoms or sickness really, just tired and lazy all the time.

I have gained couple pounds and my belly is huge due to constipation i think. I started wearing my bigger jeans, definitly saggy around my but my belly got more room to breath hehe.

My appointment with obgyn is on Aug 4 and thats the day we will discuss the 12weeks scan and try to get that booked. Since im gonna be 11weeks by that day, i cant see her booking me 12 week scan so probably will be 14 week scan. If not my next scan is booked Oct 7 for 20weeks.

I still havent found the hb with the doppler, iak when did you find it with a doppler?

Pleased you got it all sorted and an upgrade! Wow you are going regularly, better than being constipated. How long did you have the BV take to clear up ?

My bump has dropped. Is that normal 2 weeks before. I'm excited for my 38 wk app on Monday, got a few questions haha. Are you getting the regular jabs under ribs still ? Do u think baby has got lower?

Yup We both want memory foam and some springs. We are looking but don't want to pay £800. So shopping around... OH got jealous yesterday about how organised the baby's wardrobe is! I said he was being so pathetic, he didn't even say it as a joke he was being serious.

Have you got any of them sleeveless vests ? I brought some but don't know whether it's worth taking them back. I got newborn but don't think it will be warm enough to wear them.

Aww bless Riley, he will have a real baby in there soon! How do u think he will react ? Thank you for the clothes list! I'm going to start packing my things..

Wow nearly 10 weeks Golden- that's gone quick! Good to hear you are not feeling ill. Get plenty of rest. I had terrible constipation, I found when I increased my fibre it went. Basically live on weatabix haha

I brought it when I was 9 weeks, so I think I found it when I was 11/12weeks but tbh I don't think that was the heartbeat that I was hearing. The hb should be really fast like galloping horses. I had search really low down around the side of my hips. You know when you find it, best sound!

Maybe im not putting it so low? i put it where the tech put during scan, just little over my pelvic bone

Eee Golden your nearly 10wks :hugs: im sure you'll get booked inbfor that scan hun, they can still measure what they need to by 14wks!

You could very well have an Anterior placenta Golden! If thats the case, it'll take abit longer to detect the hb esp if placenta is all around the front, babies tend to snuggle in against it! I wouldnt worry hun, just keep trying every few days.

BV cleared up after 3 days but its a 5 day course of Gels! I hate using internal applicators at the best of times but pg its scary as i never know how far in is safe Lol!

Oooh post a bumpy pic or do a collage of your last one & bump now? We will see if bumpy looks lots lower hehe! Yes its def possible if you have, babies can arrive anytime safely after 37 wks! One if the ladies from ttc section who had her baby couple months back, she went into labour just before 38wks so its def poss! I dunno if mines dropped or not, il know for sure if she has tomorrow at mw apt whether shes fully engaged or not... Eek! I bet shes not, then i kniw she wont be here anytime immediatly lol!

Jeeze, £800 memory foam mattress :shock: do you have a Bensons for Beds near you? Or look online they have a discount warehouse, we got ours there for around £300 :)

I have a few short sleeved & long sleeved best topsbut they ho great under long sleeved baby tshirts on chilly days so always good for that :thumbup: have you used your perineal gel anymore? I tried it last night but its just uncomfy getting fingers in there Lol! The outer massage bit was easy..

I have a emergency question! yesterday when we had sex, there was so much creamy cm on hubby so i was like its pregnancy, no biggy. But today i got yellowish glossy looking stretchy creamy cm. Got me worried?

Im a lil bit of both tbh ha ha! Excited & the fear of the unknown.. Its weird!

That all sounds ok Golden, sometimes the hormones surges & creates lots more stretchy, was it just stretchy - not like snotty nose gloop or anything? Sometimes it can be pieces of mucous plug but the body regenerates this constantly :thumbup: im sure its all good ;) or could be a mixture of hubbys & yours, sometimes doesnt show straight away .. :-/

It wasnt globby, just stretchy a bit like fertile mucus which i haven't had since i got pregnant. It could be left over semen from yesterday ha i never thought about that.

I had some apricots, i feel like im gonna be able to poop today hehehehe

Im excited and nervous of you, make sure to inform us before delivery on fb! i want updates.

I bet its most probs left over love juice :haha:

Oh god Apricots, they'll def keep you going & make you fart Lol! I ate LOADS of dried ready to eat ones when pg with Riley i was so obssessed with not getting constipated but i was gagging towards the end of pregnancy! I cant touch them now.. :-/

ugh i know! they taste nasty and i hate eating them but i gotta do what makes me poop lol

I called mom and asked her to cook some stuff that im craving hehe so i need to empty the tank before i refuel :blush::blush:

I got some crazy cravings! thanks to fb and all the food pages i follow. I keep tagging DH and friends on food videos hehe DH texted me saying "U must be hungry" hehe

Glad that's it's all cleared up for you. Will post a picture for you to have a look at. It may be just me thinking it's got lower. Optimistic thinking although not a lot is ready so it's best be stays in there for another couple of weeks. Need to get the Moses basket and pushchair up at the weekend. I'm sure that will keep us busy trying to figure out how to put it up haha. We went to bedson for beds the other day and tried some out, took some pictures of the ones we liked and decided to look online. It's like buying a bloody house! OH is majorly fussy. I suppose because our old one has given us such a back ache. We threw it out and now sleeping on our spare. What make do you ?

I'm coming to the end of the washing now. Trying to be organised. I've put his 3+ months clothes away and now deciding where to put his blankets and muslins.. I feel like such a mummy now haha. I have used it twice before going to bed. Only once a day though it says twice, keep forgetting to do it in the morning. I know what you mean! I've been mostly doing it from outside. Let us know how tomorrow goes with the mw. FX she has moved down.

Golden sounds normal. It's the hormones. A lot of new changes that you will be experiencing. I was constantly looking them up on google.

Looking at the pictures, there's not actually much difference. Must of been how he was lying....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
I can def see the diff Iak! The most recent one baby is pushing right out front in an almost 'dropping' look! Mine was the same! Maybe we are starting to drop more than we think? Heres my quick bumpy snap but black is very figure hiding, i looked bigger yesterday ha ha

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpst31gxdml.jpeg

Hahaaa Golden 'empty the tank' lol!! Love it! Ooh what foods are you craving?? Food is all we have at the moment ;)

I have no idea what make Matress our one is, im pretty sure its memory foam but lovely n comfy :hugs: just off to mw in a few mins, im intrigued to see if shes lower down, i dont think she'll offer a sweep but i have last minute cleaning bits to do dont want baby here just yet ha ha!!

So do you gals have a facebook page so we can keep up with each other after our babies are born? Do you have a group page set up?

I'm so excited to hold my baby girl! Not much longer for any of us! I haven't dilated yet but she is in position!

Srobbins :wave: dya know what, thats actually a really good idea! I have NO idea how to set up fb closed group pages gor stuff like that though, Golden/Iak do you know? Or srobbins if you do, you can add me if you like, il private message you my details :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->