TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Gonna start testing on the 7th at 8dpo! Though I know I will end up testing early *guilty face*

Add me for the 7th :)

Hey Hun almost missed yours.. But I got you now :) good luck and sending loads of baby dust

My update

Well the light light pink and brown DC came back.. I'm not really having cramps feels more like pressure.. AF is due either today or tomorrow last cycle I spotted like this the day before AF came this makes day 2.. I'm trying to stay positive but of course I'm getting a little down at the same time.. I had a BFN at 10DPO and BFN at 12DPO.. :coffee: just waiting to see what happens if no AF all day tomorrow then ill take a test Wednesday morning keep FX

My almost-positive OPK disappeared (think I just had super concentrated pee :haha: hadn't had anything to drink in awhile), and so far... nothing. Was expecting a + last night or this morning, but no dice. Also, not getting my usual fertile CM. So I think I'm going to be O'ing late this cycle. We got our donation last night anyway in anticipation of the + (AshNAmber, it was a ridiculously comic adventure, OMG), and we scheduled one for tonight, but I'm going to hold off until I get that positive, because I don't want to waste anything.

Trying to just relax and go with it. My body is wacky :wacko: I O on CD15 for three straight cycles, it gets me all used to it... and then BAM! Fake-out. :dohh:

Omg I have to know where it happened lmao

I hope you get your + soon!! So you can start your TWW.. Since you got it once with - opk will you beagle to get it 2 more times for your positives or still going just one more??

Congrats, Mangoes!!!!

FX for you, Ash!

Nothing exciting going on here at 5dpo. Sore boobs still (attributing to post-O), but other than that, everything looks good. Temp still rising! Not symptom spotting much at all.

Hello! Could you please add me to the list for testing October 6th...? It's hard to tell with my cycles as they vary but I think I will try then. I've already tested twice because I'm CRAZY and, of course, BFN. Feeling pretty stink but I think I'm far too early!!
We aren't actively TTC yet but NTNP :)

My update

Well the light light pink and brown DC came back.. I'm not really having cramps feels more like pressure.. AF is due either today or tomorrow last cycle I spotted like this the day before AF came this makes day 2.. I'm trying to stay positive but of course I'm getting a little down at the same time.. I had a BFN at 10DPO and BFN at 12DPO.. :coffee: just waiting to see what happens if no AF all day tomorrow then ill take a test Wednesday morning keep FX

My fingers are crossed for you!! good luck! :dust:

Well AF arrived this morning so instead of testing around the 11th I should (hopefully) O a few days after. At least when I get home I can temp again and hopefully track it better ;)

Congrats mangoes!!!!!! Hoping for a lot more bfp's this month!!!!

Hello! Could you please add me to the list for testing October 6th...? It's hard to tell with my cycles as they vary but I think I will try then. I've already tested twice because I'm CRAZY and, of course, BFN. Feeling pretty stink but I think I'm far too early!!
We aren't actively TTC yet but NTNP :)

Got you added Hun... Sending lots of baby dust and luck your way :)

Well AF arrived this morning so instead of testing around the 11th I should (hopefully) O a few days after. At least when I get home I can temp again and hopefully track it better ;)

Once you know your new test date ill add you because seems like you will get to try twice this month :)

So far as of 6:30 in the am lol at work no AF still brownish pink.. slight cramping but doesn't really feel like AF cramps feels like gassy cramps lol (tmi :blush: ) everyone say a little prayer and keep FX she stays away, if the :witch: no shows today i'll test in the morning. will keep everyone update through out the day..

Congrats Mangoes!!!!! yes.. please tell us all your symptoms!!! LOL

and Tooth fairy - really hoping my first month was lucky!! what cycle are you on?

Thank you ladies for the congratulations! I already booked a confirmation appointment for this Friday and I'm so nervous. I have horror stories playing in my head already. My husband is excited but cautious.

As for my symptoms, during the first five days I really didn't have many symptoms at all. Except the day after O, I woke up really bloated like a balloon but that was just me being post O.

But during this two week wait, I had a lot of acne. I normally clear up after AF with little problems, not this time. Around 8DPO, I started having weird pregnancy dreams. I rarely have them and when I do it's normally someone else whose pregnant - not. But this dream was so surreal I tested on the morning of 9DPO and got a BFN. I thought I was out because I had no symptoms...at all. I was dry as a desert down there though and I had a stuffy nose, but I chalked that up to A) The weather changing B) AF must be coming through.

However, the night of 9DPO, I got some AF/PMS type cramps. Very dull but noticeable but brushed it off. Then on 10DPO, I got them again, but brushed it off. I was still having the dreams but chalked it up to my subconcious swinging in full force and teasing me.

But what tipped me off was by 11DPO, I was a cranky woman. I yelled at my husband over a grocery budget and something else I can't remember. That's not normal for me. I'm normally weepy around AF, not a irritiable tyrant. I was cranky for no reason, so the moment he left the house for work/school. I ran upstairs and took a test lol.

you didn't happen to have any of this spotting stuff huh lol sorry trying to make me feel hopeful

you didn't happen to have any of this spotting stuff huh lol sorry trying to make me feel hopeful

I'm not sure, I had a bit of brown discharge, around 9-10DPO, but it was so faint, I wasn't sure if I could count that as IB or pre-AF.

Hi ladies, I'm 7dpo, POAS addict so getting used to negatives :haha:
It's my first cycle, ff says my period coulddddd be due on 10th oct, and to test on 14th. That's 19dpo! When do you think I should 'officially' test? Can I try on 10th if AF isn't here?

FX for everybody :thumbup:

Once you know your new test date ill add you because seems like you will get to try twice this month :)

Thank you! I 'usually' have really short cycles-- 23 days so I usually get to squeeze in testing twice a month lol. But since ttc my cycles have been 23 days, 25 days and now 27 days.. I'm hating how they're slowly getting longer as it kinda gives a little hope each month. But I must say that with these longer cycles I don't have as many clots (sorry if tmi) so hoping that's a good thing.

Good luck ladies!! Keeping my fx for you AshnAmber!

my 9am update tried to hold on till 9:30 but had a really sharp cramp then felt like AF started so ran to BR only to find no AF but really really DARK brown DC.. (tmi alert) decided to check my CM and yeah that's all I got was really really dark CM looked almost black kinda freaked me out a bit didn't see or notice any more light light pink... I know the people at my job think i have bladder issues been running back and forth from the dang bathroom lol

Could it be old implantation bleed? A tiny one that didn't make it down?

Hi ladies, I'm 7dpo, POAS addict so getting used to negatives :haha:
It's my first cycle, ff says my period coulddddd be due on 10th oct, and to test on 14th. That's 19dpo! When do you think I should 'officially' test? Can I try on 10th if AF isn't here?

FX for everybody :thumbup:

Haha!! I'm a poas addict too!! I don't know what it is about peeing on things lol.
You do get used to the stark white negs but then you kinda crap your self when you see two lines!!

A few people I've met on here have started testing at 10dpo then every 2 days until either a pos or AF.

dark CM is like lil scary but ya its must be the old one...Baby dust ur way dear!!FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->