TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

My almost-positive OPK disappeared (think I just had super concentrated pee :haha: hadn't had anything to drink in awhile), and so far... nothing. Was expecting a + last night or this morning, but no dice. Also, not getting my usual fertile CM. So I think I'm going to be O'ing late this cycle. We got our donation last night anyway in anticipation of the + (AshNAmber, it was a ridiculously comic adventure, OMG), and we scheduled one for tonight, but I'm going to hold off until I get that positive, because I don't want to waste anything.

Trying to just relax and go with it. My body is wacky :wacko: I O on CD15 for three straight cycles, it gets me all used to it... and then BAM! Fake-out. :dohh:

at 8 dpo today i had a temp drop its just above my coverline so m already feeling out now:/
anyways good luck Ash..wish AF stays away for u hon!!

yeah 7 dpo is lil bit early i think 10 dpo will be the best to start testing with
and
yeah MrsPenfan, good luck to u!!..if ur sure of the bding bieng right..that makes the chances really good Fxed for u !!x

I want to test today so badly, I had yet another pregnancy dream. Only this time I could feel the baby move and kick in my uterus and I actually felt sick in my dream. I don't have pregnancy dreams often and when I do, they normally don't have anything to do with me, I'm not in those dreams and normally my friends will end up pregnant (such as two months ago my bff's sister found out she was pregnant). But even then, those dreams are few and far between, so to have them back to back and all about me is spooky.

I do feel a little anxious because since 10 DPO I've been feeling dull cramps that last at most a minute. Which makes me wonder if it's PMS or not.

Update
I took a test on a whim and I got a faint :bfp:

CantHardlywait,

I'm also going to be testing the same day as you, I was suppose to O on the 30th as well. Baby dust for everyone, may we all get BFP this month.

woww..mangoes congratulations dear!!!...u tested alil early then me and got BFP!!!
Massive congrats!! wish u a very H&H 9 mo

Thank you ladies! I didn't think I would get a :bfp: this early! I'm sending you guys tons of baby dust!

Mangoes. What symptoms did you end up having? I know earlier on this thread you were discourages you didnt have many...

Congrats Mangoes!!!!! yes.. please tell us all your symptoms!!! LOL

and Tooth fairy - really hoping my first month was lucky!! what cycle are you on?

CantHrdlyWait,

I hope your first cycles lucky too :D, we've been trying for the past 2 years.

Hi everyone,
I just started here yesterday :hi:

This is my first month off the pill and so I have no idea when AF is due.
I'm 15 dpo and my bbt is still up.
I'm planning on testing 10/07 if AF doesn't show up. Can I be added? :shy:

Past few days I have been so exhausted :sleep:, dizzy :wacko:, nauseated and with little to no appetite. I had cramping 12, 13 & 14 dpo, but AF didn't show. I realize that these could be symptoms that my system is just trying to get regular again from the pills, but here is to hoping :D :winkwink:

Hi everyone,

Past few days I have been so exhausted :sleep:, dizzy :wacko:, nauseated and with little to no appetite. I had cramping 12, 13 & 14 dpo, but AF didn't show. I realize that these could be symptoms that my system is just trying to get regular again from the pills, but here is to hoping :D :winkwink:

Your chart looks great!! when are you testing?

Hi everyone,

Your chart looks great!! when are you testing?

:hugs:

I did a test yesterday at 14 dpo and got a bfn. So, if AF doesn't come I'm planning to wait another week and test on the 7th.

I want to test today so badly, I had yet another pregnancy dream. Only this time I could feel the baby move and kick in my uterus and I actually felt sick in my dream. I don't have pregnancy dreams often and when I do, they normally don't have anything to do with me, I'm not in those dreams and normally my friends will end up pregnant (such as two months ago my bff's sister found out she was pregnant). But even then, those dreams are few and far between, so to have them back to back and all about me is spooky.

I do feel a little anxious because since 10 DPO I've been feeling dull cramps that last at most a minute. Which makes me wonder if it's PMS or not.

Update
I took a test on a whim and I got a faint :bfp:

Yay so excited for you Hun I'm hoping and praying for a sticky bean and a H&H 9months!! I added your :bfp: to the front first of the month!! Yay!

Hi everyone,

Welcome Hun I added your testing day wishing you lots of luck and baby dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->