TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

U think our addiction will stop when we get a bfp? I would hope so, we just have to find something different. :laugh2:

Got my second dark, positive OPK this afternoon, I got a donation around 4ish. Expecting to O (for real!) either tomorrow or Sunday. If I don't... well, we're not even going to think about that :hissy:

So, Ash my dear, can I change my test date to 10/28 please? A Halloween :bfp: would pretty much make my life <3

Hoping that one donation is enough! Donor is going away for the weekend, so he snuck us in just under the wire, thank goodness for him <3

First :dance: + OPK!! Woohoo yay for TWW!!! I got you all fixed on the board for the 28th I got me down for the 30th but ill actually take my first text the 27th cuz when I want my BFP :D yeah I claimed that!!

But for now still waiting for O :coffee:

Yaaay on the OPK!!
Im only at CD 5 so i have a week or so to go until i POAS again. I think Im a POAS addict...what am I gonna do if I become pregnant? ?? Lol

AshNAmber... i dont know if this has been asked before (I havent been catching up very well lately) but is there going to be a "November testers" thread?

Umm.. If y'all want me to start one I can :) if y'all like the way I do this.. Any suggestion on what we should call the little beans ( ie this month we got pumpkin seeds)

Got my BFP!! Thanking God!!

Congrats hunnie!! Praying for sticky bean and a very H&H 9 months!!

TTC #1 !! Testing 10/15.... Fingers crossed for a bfp !!!

Welcome aboard love got you down sending loads of luck and dust to you! :)

I should never not be on a day lol...

Got my second dark, positive OPK this afternoon, I got a donation around 4ish. Expecting to O (for real!) either tomorrow or Sunday. If I don't... well, we're not even going to think about that :hissy:

So, Ash my dear, can I change my test date to 10/28 please? A Halloween :bfp: would pretty much make my life <3

Hoping that one donation is enough! Donor is going away for the weekend, so he snuck us in just under the wire, thank goodness for him <3

First :dance: + OPK!! Woohoo yay for TWW!!! I got you all fixed on the board for the 28th I got me down for the 30th but ill actually take my first text the 27th cuz when I want my BFP :D yeah I claimed that!!

Wow, due to my super late O, we're almost cycle buddies now :haha: OPK was still positive this morning... I used my last one, and the others didn't show up yet. So I have to refrain from going to CVS and spending $20 for 7, when I know 100 are on the way :rofl: I'm such a POAS addict! At least, leading up to O. Just hanging in and waiting for that beautiful, reassuring temp rise. Should get it tomorrow or Monday, whee! Still have some EWCM as of 10 minutes ago, so... :shrug: Probably didn't O yet. If this follows the patterns of my other cycles, I should O this evening.

When are you planning your donations for this cycle?

Wow, due to my super late O, we're almost cycle buddies now :haha: OPK was still positive this morning... I used my last one, and the others didn't show up yet. So I have to refrain from going to CVS and spending $20 for 7, when I know 100 are on the way :rofl: I'm such a POAS addict! At least, leading up to O. Just hanging in and waiting for that beautiful, reassuring temp rise. Should get it tomorrow or Monday, whee! Still have some EWCM as of 10 minutes ago, so... :shrug: Probably didn't O yet. If this follows the patterns of my other cycles, I should O this evening.

:dance: woohoo for cycle buddies!! :dance:

This is today's OPK it's - but the ones from the last 2 days looked so white I actually checked the box to make sure it was a damn ovulation test and not HPT lol so It looks like I'm gearing up for O soon.. Was thinking about doing an AI tonight even thoe it's still - but Amber doesn't get off work till 10 tonight so not sure if she's going to wan to or not.. So may deff do it tomorrow.. Depending on how my OPK looks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6

:dance: woohoo for cycle buddies!! :dance:

This is today's OPK it's - but the ones from the last 2 days looked so white I actually checked the box to make sure it was a damn ovulation test and not HPT lol so It looks like I'm gearing up for O soon.. Was thinking about doing an AI tonight even thoe it's still - but Amber doesn't get off work till 10 tonight so not sure if she's going to wan to or not.. So may deff do it tomorrow.. Depending on how my OPK looks

Woo! You're getting there! Doing an AI tonight couldn't hurt, but you have plenty of time :) Do you have other fertile stuff going on?

Hey girlies :wave: my FF date for AF/testing is October 30th, still waiting for O for now I think, my CM has been every other day for a few days, and absolutely nothing on OPK (though I was only doing them every 12hours, but still they've all been almost entirely blank, just a shadow of a hint of a line every time since CD9 (CD14 today) right now i'll just be pleased to have O around a normal time :flower:

Same for me ... OPKs have been blank thus far. AF/testing date 10/30 too! Fingers crossed!

Oh whiteandblack I'm sorry fx for next month!!

This Tww is driving me crazy!! I've still got 6 days til af is due!! When do you think I should start testing??

Same for me ... OPKs have been blank thus far. AF/testing date 10/30 too! Fingers crossed!

Oh great it's not just me who seems to be broken :D I have the possibility to O up till next weds according to FF since my last AF was 4days late, don't know why that makes my cycle longer though :shrug: let's hope we just suck at OPK timing and that everything's going smoothly :flower:

Finally O'd yesterday! Sheesh! Took you long enough, ovaries. Nice temp rise this morning, so it's tww time for me. Not overly hopeful, due to this weird cycle, but anything is possible :)

Good luck 2moms! Keep yourself distracted during the tww :) hopefully it goes by fast and you have a sticky bean at the end!

Temp still staying up there. Having sharp pains in my left BB. I know that tmi but has anyone had that instead of the constant tenderness?

Due to being super sick this month, AF got me and she's back with a vengeance. She has not been very kind and heavier than normal :-/ but I'm due to O on DH's birthday which would make me due around my birthday, so that should be fun if it happens for us this month :)

Agree! I sometimes I feel like the opk is misleading me .... but I have a feeling o will be Tuesday. I guess we will have to wait and see ...

Think mine is any day now, pity I haven't bd since Saturday and can't till weds night, I'm basically stuffed and won't need to sit round waiting since the only thing to wait for is af :(

still nothing on this mornings opk and another temp drop..

8DPO got a BFP!!!!!! Frer faint line, clear blue 1-2weeks pregnant popped up!!!!
Can't believe it! Have adrenaline still pumping through my body!!!

Still early days so praying it sticks! Af due Sunday
Good luck ladies!!!!!

Hey girlies :wave: my FF date for AF/testing is October 30th, still waiting for O for now I think, my CM has been every other day for a few days, and absolutely nothing on OPK (though I was only doing them every 12hours, but still they've all been almost entirely blank, just a shadow of a hint of a line every time since CD9 (CD14 today) right now i'll just be pleased to have O around a normal time :flower:

Got you ladies down for the 30th :) My testing date aswell :) Sending loads of luck and baby dust your way

So bummed...thought this was our cycle, but :witch: showed up today...

Sorry AF got you hun.. Really hope your next cycle is it :hugs:

8DPO got a BFP!!!!!! Frer faint line, clear blue 1-2weeks pregnant popped up!!!!
Can't believe it! Have adrenaline still pumping through my body!!!

Still early days so praying it sticks! Af due Sunday
Good luck ladies!!!!!

Congrats hun hope and praying you have sticky bean and a H&H 9months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->