TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Finally O'd yesterday! Sheesh! Took you long enough, ovaries. Nice temp rise this morning, so it's tww time for me. Not overly hopeful, due to this weird cycle, but anything is possible :)

:dance: FINALLY!!! Woohoo for the TWW!!! :dance:
you worked hard for this one I so hope this is your cycle!!

Due to being super sick this month, AF got me and she's back with a vengeance. She has not been very kind and heavier than normal :-/ but I'm due to O on DH's birthday which would make me due around my birthday, so that should be fun if it happens for us this month :)

I'm sorry AF got you hun.. I hope you feel better and that dang witch doesn't show next cycle

Finally O'd yesterday! Sheesh! Took you long enough, ovaries. Nice temp rise this morning, so it's tww time for me. Not overly hopeful, due to this weird cycle, but anything is possible :)

I hope so, too. Only got one donation that will matter, but hey -- anything can happen :)

Also, FF is saying I O'd on Friday, but I'm certain that I didn't -- I woke up to a very definitively + OPK Saturday morning. My temp was a little higher than it had been on Saturday, but there's no way I O'd Friday... right? I wouldn't still have had a +. Still had ewcm on Saturday morning, too, and it dried right up on Sunday. So I might manually adjust that. Looking at the wrong date is driving me bonkers :haha:

How's it going for you?? You're almost there... decent number of donations this time? :)

And congrats Dolly :)

Got positive opk this morning! Can't wait for the hubby to come home tonight to dtd! So excited had to share :)

That's so awesome :D I don't suppose you took pics of your OPK's? Mine are still virtually invisible, I'm now hoping I don't O till weds, was expecting to o over the weekend, let's see what happens!

I hope so, too. Only got one donation that will matter, but hey -- anything can happen :)

Also, FF is saying I O'd on Friday, but I'm certain that I didn't -- I woke up to a very definitively + OPK Saturday morning. My temp was a little higher than it had been on Saturday, but there's no way I O'd Friday... right? I wouldn't still have had a +. Still had ewcm on Saturday morning, too, and it dried right up on Sunday. So I might manually adjust that. Looking at the wrong date is driving me bonkers :haha:

How's it going for you?? You're almost there... decent number of donations this time? :)

it sounds like you O'd when you think you did.. not will all the CM and +OPK's I think your good to go.. can't wait to see your out come im sending you loads of dust..

AFM: I will not be trying this go.. Amber just can't deal with it right now with all wedding stuff coming up and her family coming to town starting tomorrow she doesn't handle stress as well as I do.. So im a little sad but maybe next month she said.. so well see :cry:

Hey Ladies!!

Just a little update AF is due today but no signs yet. I have been having sore breasts for the past 6 days but got a BFN yesterday morning. So I am still in limbo, wish me luck!

Congrats Dolly!

Fxed for you tooth_fairy!

I'm so tempted to test tomorrow, but don't want to be disappointed if it's a BFN. Hoping I can hold off 2 more days!

Congrats Dolly!

Fxed for you tooth_fairy!

I'm so tempted to test tomorrow, but don't want to be disappointed if it's a BFN. Hoping I can hold off 2 more days!

Thank you, hoping something happens soon! You can do it, only 2 more days :thumbup:

Wow - offline for a couple of days and 3 BFPs while I was gone!! Congrats everyone!!

AFM - HSG test on Friday I think has delayed my ovulation, been "high" on the monitor since Friday and no Peak yet - usually hit peak within a day or 2. Of course I decided to "relax" and not temp this month - regretting that decision. Anyway - unofficial results was that I am all clear - waiting for the doctors official results and plan of attack hopefully within the next week or two.

FXed to everyone testing this week and sorry to those AF got. This is going to be a busy week for me so I will prob not be on much. Hopefully another 3 BFPs when I get back!

Update: I still haven't gotten a positive OPK, but I did have increased ewcm today. Based on when I ovulated last month with the clomid, I'm expecting ovulation Wednesday so I'd be testing the 31st! I'll officially update my testing date when I know for sure I ovulated!

Still hoping this is the month! And so excited for those who got their BFP!

Good luck to all in TWW, MRsPen, ur chart looking Fab dear!!..sending u loads f baby dust!!
and congrats to all who got thier BFP!!..
I am on cd 12 today and as per my cycle my test date would be in first week of Nov..so Ash are u extending the test dates to Nov?? as its an Oct thread!!
n so sorry hun does that mean ur nt trying this month??

it sounds like you O'd when you think you did.. not will all the CM and +OPK's I think your good to go.. can't wait to see your out come im sending you loads of dust..

AFM: I will not be trying this go.. Amber just can't deal with it right now with all wedding stuff coming up and her family coming to town starting tomorrow she doesn't handle stress as well as I do.. So im a little sad but maybe next month she said.. so well see :cry:

Thank you! A Halloween :bfp: would make me the happiest girl in the world. :)

I'm sorry this cycle's a no-go for you... but you guys have so much going on, the next cycle will be here before you know it! I do know the disappointment, though :hugs:

Hi ladies,

I took a preg. test a few hours ago and this is what I got and this was a dollar store cheapie so will test with a FRER tomorrow. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 18
I think I can see the line..check with FRER tomm..m positive its gonna be the one!! hope u got it within time limits..

That looks positive to me!!! yay good luck!!

I think I can see the line..check with FRER tomm..m positive its gonna be the one!! hope u got it within time limits..

It was within 3 minutes the test said do not read after 5 minutes. I sure hope it's the one too, thanks. I'll keep you all posted.

I think I see something there, too! GL and keep us posted :thumbup::happydance:

Hi ladies,

I took a preg. test a few hours ago and this is what I got and this was a dollar store cheapie so will test with a FRER tomorrow. What do you ladies think?

I think it looks positive! Hoping you get a clearer line tomorrow! Would be so excited for you since you've been trying for so long!

We are only at 14 months, so I feel like 2 years would be tough!

Good luck!

hey everyone!! I am on cycle day 12 looking for testing buddies, will test on Halloween also!!!!! Let's hope :bfp: and not :witch: would be ironic lol

for tooth_fairy looks like a faint :bfp: yayay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->