TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

That's so awesome :D I don't suppose you took pics of your OPK's? Mine are still virtually invisible, I'm now hoping I don't O till weds, was expecting to o over the weekend, let's see what happens!

@patienceiav
No, I don't have a pic sorry:nope: But it was a ClearBlue test with the smiley face.

I took another opk tonight just to be sure, but it was negative ... 10/14 was CD15 for me though so I'm hoping either I just o'd or are going to very shortly b/c me and the hubby were able to spend some QT together.

Have you been keeping track of your CM? I tried, but never saw the "egg whites" that I hear about ...

Ah lucky you :) I'll be buying them if I'm not preggers after my cheapies are out! Got a definite opk just before bed and right when I got up, don't know if they're the best times to test but I've no way of testing during the day and I'm going home to attack the hubby later regardless :D cd17 today, ff predicted tomorrow as O day so it's working out! Let's get them :happydance:

I'm too squeamish to go up and check :( if it makes it to the entrance I'll check :D so far I've distinguished my watery cm but have yet to notice ewcm, I think that'll come today but if not I'm happy with watery ^_^ it really is just like water compared to normal cm for me

Welcome Tori! You'll be testing the same time as me :) I'll most likely be testing the 30th or 31st, possibly the 1st.

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I had a miscarriage last spring, and it has been the most difficult thing I've gone through. Fingers crossed we both have sticky Halloween babies! :)

Thank you ladies!!!! I pray we all get our Halloween BFPs!!!!! :)

PnkPolkaDots, thank you so much. I am so sorry for your loss; no one should ever have to go through that. It really is so difficult. It's hard for me to believe it's been nearly five years; it feels like just yesterday I was living the nightmare of never being able to bring my baby home. :cry: It's a hard road, that's for sure.

Big :hugs: and lots of :dust: for all of us!!! I'm dreading the TWW already. :coffee:

hey everyone!! I am on cycle day 12 looking for testing buddies, will test on Halloween also!!!!! Let's hope :bfp: and not :witch: would be ironic lol

for tooth_fairy looks like a faint :bfp: yayay!!

Can I join in? I'll be testing on the 30th. :)

Welcome Ladies! I got you added :) I'm sending lots of luck and baby dust to you ladies!!

Ok, So since i'm being asked about a November thread.. would Yall want me to start a whole new thread or just add it to this one? Whatever yall think.. also I know the first few days of November I'm not going to be on because Ill be on my honeymoon
(OH will shoot me if I get on BnB on our honeymoon :haha: ) So if I start a new thread I can do all the update when I get home on the 5th.. What uyall think?

Well Ladies the witch got me this morning.. :(

At least it was one day earlier then expected, so I didn't waste another test and it's one day sooner to trying in November..

GL to all those still waiting for their BFPs this month!

Well Ladies the witch got me this morning.. :(

At least it was one day earlier then expected, so I didn't waste another test and it's one day sooner to trying in November..

GL to all those still waiting for their BFPs this month!

sorry hun.. :hugs: I hope you have better luck next cycle

Hi ladies,

So, this morning I took two more tests and one was BFN and the other one had a light second line so thinking to wait to test this weekend again. Not sure whats going on :( not very hopeful anymore, just want AF to show up so I can start my second cycle of Clomid.

no problem hun enjoy your Honeymoon!!:D
you can come back and then start a new thread Ill just update myself here till then:):)
!!

Hi ladies,

So, this morning I took two more tests and one was BFN and the other one had a light second line so thinking to wait to test this weekend again. Not sure whats going on :( not very hopeful anymore, just want AF to show up so I can start my second cycle of Clomid.

aww..i think waiting will give u even more clear idea dear..!!...hoping the best for you!!

Sorry MrsPensFan :( evil *itch she is!

AshNAmber sounds like a good idea, lots of people here are gearing to their Nov date, we'll join you soon as our cycles finish :flower:

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been mia, I finished my 4 week honeymoon and am now back home and back to reality of having to cook and clean and go to work :( .
I'm not feeling hopeful for this cycle as I usually have ewcm for almost 5 days straight and that's always around when ff says I should o, this cycle I've only had it cd 5&6 after only having a 36 hour af.. Absolutely no idea what's happend this cycle but I'm sure I'll find out when/if AF comes.
Good luck to all ladies!!
AshNAmber; I'd say add November to this one.

Hey everyone. I got my :bfp: october's been a good month!

Woohoo another pumpkin seed! :) congrats x

Sending virtual hugs and chocolate for all girlies caught by the evil witch this month

And big fingers crossed to those of us still waiting :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"