TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been mia, I finished my 4 week honeymoon and am now back home and back to reality of having to cook and clean and go to work :( .
I'm not feeling hopeful for this cycle as I usually have ewcm for almost 5 days straight and that's always around when ff says I should o, this cycle I've only had it cd 5&6 after only having a 36 hour af.. Absolutely no idea what's happend this cycle but I'm sure I'll find out when/if AF comes.
Good luck to all ladies!!

AshNAmber; I'd say add November to this one.

I'll start working on that :)

ok added Nov to the thread tell me what yall think? or anything you want me to change or add or just do a whole new thread?

yup adding nov to the same thread is great that way its easier to follow up and when ull return you can see the updates easily !! thanks hun:flower:

Congrats N1977!

Looking forward to November and many little Turkeys! I hope to test around the 15th!

Yay! I've been stalking this thread from its start but am still wtt. Expecting af in 2 weeks then it's my first cycle ttc, I'm so excited! I don't have a clue what my natural cycle is because I've been on bc for many years. If everything goes well, I'll be testing Nov 27 so I can share the news with my immediate family on thanksgiving if I get my bfp that soon. I'm so excited to be joining you ladies!

Woohoo, look at all these little pumpkin seeds :thumbup: Congrats, ladies... and sorry about the witch, to those of you she's visited :growlmad:

I'm hanging out at 4DPO today. Had weird cramps off and on yesterday. I've never had a cramp in my LIFE before last cycle. Had them for three days a little before AF showed. Not sure what to make of this latest development. :shrug: So far, cramp-free today and feeling good :)

Hey everyone. I got my :bfp: october's been a good month!

Congrats!!!

AFM: One week down, one week to go. I noticed this morning that I had broken out with a couple of pimples on my forehead. I thought maybe bc I have bangs but I've had bangs for months. Not really looking into it bc it could simply be that my period is due in a week. Sucks that the same hormones that cause pregnancy symptoms also cause AF symptoms! Oh well! Gonna test 11dpiui and 14dpiui so we'll see!

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Hello ladies,
I would love to join November testers. I will be testing November 7th. Seems so far away...
GL!

I'm feeling a little more hopeful now, had heaps of ewcm yesterday for the whole day and so now I'm feeling like I will/have O'd this cycle. Still have ewcm but (tmi) not sure how much is DH :/ so will keep an eye out. I have had a few little "cramps" on right side early this morning so fx it's O! :)

Thanks for all the contratulation wishes!

Good luck and baby dust to all!

Haven't been on here for awhile but just to keep you up to date......I'm out :( stupid :witch:
On to November :)

I got the darkest OPK I have ever gotten a few days ago, along with O cramps!!! I'm trying to not get my hopes up for this month but I feel hopeful!!

I got the darkest OPK I have ever gotten a few days ago, along with O cramps!!! I'm trying to not get my hopes up for this month but I feel hopeful!!

Yay! :) My temp spiked this morning quite a bit but I got a negative opk. It was my second day of ewcm and I usually o on day 3 or 4 of it. My guess is I'll o tomorrow, or I o'd today and opk was defective..? Oh well, we dtd today and will again tomorrow so that we have all bases covered ;) AF should be due between October 28 - October 31, so I'll probably start testing around... the 26th or so? :blush:

ToriStory... how far along were you when you had your loss? If you don't mind me asking. I understand if not, or feel free to send me a private message if you prefer.

I like your username... our first daughter is going to be a Tori :)

Glad everyone is hanging in there. Can't wait until we all announce our BFPs!

So of course, I had a pregnancy test in my bathroom and got all POAS-obsessed (it came with the opk). So of course I took it and of course, it came back BFN. It's only been a week since my iui. I told myself I would hold out and of course I didn't. Don't know what I thought I would see.

Well, there are no more tests and I will not buy any until Sunday. Or I may just force myself to wait until after AF is due (yeah right!)

Congrats N1977!

Looking forward to November and many little Turkeys! I hope to test around the 15th!

Yay! I've been stalking this thread from its start but am still wtt. Expecting af in 2 weeks then it's my first cycle ttc, I'm so excited! I don't have a clue what my natural cycle is because I've been on bc for many years. If everything goes well, I'll be testing Nov 27 so I can share the news with my immediate family on thanksgiving if I get my bfp that soon. I'm so excited to be joining you ladies!

Hello ladies,
I would love to join November testers. I will be testing November 7th. Seems so far away...
GL!

Ok ladies got you all added for Nov :dance: Sending loads of luck and baby dust to all :dust:

Congrats to all the pumpkin seeds & good luck anyone still waiting!

I'm a day late today but got BFN yesterday. .. no AF yet so not really sure what's going on!
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->