TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

POAS FMU and a bfn I was sure I seen something but I'm sure it's nothing lol... I think I'm 9-11dpo and app is telling me to test on 25th so I may wait for a few days to test again... This is my symptoms now... Very sore swollen bbs, very dry skin, pimples, feeling a little sick to my stomach and last night I was HOT! Cm is very thick and creamy there's a lot of it too. I am still holding on :)..

GL butterfly xo

Here is my test from this morning thought I'd post on here too... Please tell me what you think!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyone. Bfn this morning on cb digi on what I think is 14dpo (didn't use opks this month). If af is here tom then we'll have had 2 normal post mc cycles. Also finally got the ashes of my babies back. The hospital was meant to call but didn't and I emailed on wed as it had been over 3 months. I was so convinced they had lost them but someone tracked them down. The cremation date was 31st march so we could have had them home for well over a month. Trying not to get cross but...

GL to all testing at the mo! And glad you got the ashes nessaw x
i got a pos opk today for second day so will be in tww soon!

Bush - I'm sorry but I don't see anything :(. Hopefully it's too early.

nessaw - sorry about the bfn. At least your cycles are normalizing though that's always good. Sorry about the hospital. They suck sometimes.

Slow - woohoo! Get to that BD!

AFM - started spotting yesterday and today I'm cramping something fierce and had a temp dip so pretty confident AF will start today or tomorrow. Not sure what's going on with my body. In positive I ovulated last week and it wasn't just an LH surge before AF as my temp rose and I had ovulation pain. But I'm not sad AF is here early. Just moves my timeline up a bit.

Nessaw- it's great you have your baby's with you now :hugs:

Slow- can't wait to see your results of :sex: this cycle FXD!!
I got a v v light positive today, the pic is above.. I'm testing again in the morning...

All good Kyla- it's so light... I'm testing again in the morning and hope it's a bit darker... I'm 9dpo and wasn't testing til 26th anyway, I just couldn't wait.. Silly I know.

Hope af hurries along and you can get to the makings of your rainbow :).. Have you found another donor?

AF is here. Yay! Silly to be excited about that haha

I might have. Not positive yet. FX!

Haha thanks. I've been emailing someone but sometimes he takes a while to get back. I just emailed him my change of schedule as my cycle started earlier so I'd need a donor earlier. FX he can do it! Also if I conceive this cycle my due date would be feb 22. 22 is my favorite number! And that's also the birthdate of the youngest of the boys I nanny. Hopefully that all means good things!

Alright gonna try to finally catch up :D

Holly good luck this ( well I guess next) month! Only takes one time!

Aknqtpie how are you doing? Did you test again?

Kylas so sorry about your donor and doctor experience. I kind of felt put off by doctors as well and I feel as though this is when they are needed the most. Can you change doctors or make a complaint? I changed doctors after my d and c because I felt like one I had seen earlier was more empathetic.
Seems like fate that the donor flaked because I'm sure you would rather have someone reliable. Yay for AF for you :)

Brunette how are you doing?

Kbcupcake so sorry about all that is happening. I still owe $2500 for my d and c so I understand what you are going through. I know the amount of money for birth is SO much more but definitely would be worth it. I hope that this break works out for you and when you come back you get your BFP quick!

2nd time I'm sorry for your loss. Our bodies can definitely be confusing after loss and some don't get AF for much time or even ovulate. I hope your body gets sorted soon.

Kylie sorry for your loss. Good luck this month.

Slow how are you doing?

Bush I swear I see a squinter of a line! Good luck and can't wait to see the next test

Nessaw sorry for bfn. Digitals sometimes take awhile though so guess time will tell. Good luck

Hope I got everyone in there...if not hello to all :)

I tested this morning at 14dpo and bfn. Gonna wait until 16 dpo next to test. Started cramping so I'm guessing AF is on the way. I know by history cramping can be pregnancy but not really thinking so for this month.

When is AF due butterfly? Keeping FX for you!

I'm doing ok thanks :) Still scared but trying to stay positive

Hello buttrfly! Hope you see a BFP in a couple of days FXD for you.. Thanks for squinting :lol: I'll be testing again in the morning so I'll put it up when I have time, busy day tomorrow...

Brunette I know it's hard but staying positive is the best thing! I am still trying to figure out my LP. Couple months ago was 10 days and last month was 16 days. If I am going based off of last month AF would be due Tuesday. We shall see :)

Thanks bush! Hoping for you also!

No more testing as of yet. Started spotting yesterday, which usually happens about 2 days before AF comes full blown. So, looks like AF will show mon/tues. Wednesday will be my next test date if nothing is here.

I am okay with it though. I was disappointed at first.. but we are going to Seattle in two weeks, so just means I can have more fun :)

Bushmumma I see it! :) hope it's darker tom.

Couldn't see anything much this morning :(... Maybe a line but not sure so will wait and test again with SMU tomorrow... Only time will tell :)

Bushmama how.many dpo are you?
aknqt good luck hopefully spotting is implanation this time!
any one else about to be testing?
im doing well here, been so busy lately.tho, ive barely had the chance to sit down for 5 mins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->