TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

BFN :( took one last night and this morning. I'm 10-12dpo.

It's ok though. Means I get to enjoy myself in Seattle in a few weeks. :)

I have to catch up and am at work as well but ditto to what kylas said to aknqtpie!

I actually tested again yesterday and bfn but I was at 11 dpo. Testing again tomorrow.
Come in bfps!

My fingers are crossed for you!

I puked though this morning... which was odd. So maybe I tested too early?

I puked though this morning... which was odd. So maybe I tested too early?

10-12dpo is too early! I would say keep testing :) some people get early bfp and some people get late. Hope you feel ok!

I just feel really tired. I want coffee, but am not going to drink it, since that is why I puked this morning!!

Agree, BFPs come at all times. I've heard of happen really early (I myself got mine at 6dpo with my loss!) and some really late.

I got my 1st neg test after mc today based onnmy cycleni m7ght ov this weekend either way I think spme loving will make me feel better

Little update im waiting to ovulate should be tomorow or day after. Finding it tough being around friends kids today.

I feel for ya slow :(... Come on eggy it's time to get caught! FXD this cycle huni :)

I caved and got 6 tests today!! Think I might test early :) never know hey :)

Just wanted to update my testing quick...bfn 13 dpo this morning. If I am going by my 16 day LP from last month ( still trying to figure out) then it's still early and I will continue testing.

FXD butterfly!! I'm testing in the morning hoping to see a squinter :)

So busy yesterday so I apologize for not addressing everyone.

Slow - CATCH THAT EGG! FX and :dust:

Buttrfly & Bush - FX for you both! Can't wait to see them BFP! Many ladies have very healthy babies and don't get their BFPs until later.

Hi ladies, can I join please!?

I had an 8 week loss on 17th Jan which resulted in a D&E. My cycle has come back with 30days (it used to be 28days!) but I O on different days (CD 15-19!) so I don't know if I'm coming or going half the time lol. I had bloods taken on Friday to confirm O this month and I am currently 7/8 DPO and starting to get tender boobs, really thick/creamy CM and on/off light cramping but I'm not reading in to them too much and just writing them down to reference for other months if we don't conceive this cycle.

We're off on holiday on 19th June as a pick me up for 2 weeks so who knows - I could be almost 8 weeks pregnant if I'm lucky (lets pray for no morning sickness! Haha).

We've had 1 loss previously - 11/12 weeks which was HORRIFIC! I ended up in hospital for 4 days but I conceived by DD 11 weeks later so fingers crossed for a second rainbow bub!

:flow:

I had an 8 week loss on 17th Jan which resulted in a D&E. My cycle has come back with 30days (it used to be 28days!) but I O on different days (CD 15-19!) so I don't know if I'm coming or going half the time lol. I had bloods taken on Friday to confirm O this month and I am currently 7/8 DPO and starting to get tender boobs, really thick/creamy CM and on/off light cramping but I'm not reading in to them too much and just writing them down to reference for other months if we don't conceive this cycle.

We're off on holiday on 19th June as a pick me up for 2 weeks so who knows - I could be almost 8 weeks pregnant if I'm lucky (lets pray for no morning sickness! Haha).

We've had 1 loss previously - 11/12 weeks which was HORRIFIC! I ended up in hospital for 4 days but I conceived by DD 11 weeks later so fingers crossed for a second rainbow bub!

I will add you tot he front page. When are you testing? Very sorry for your loss. FX you get your rainbow soon!

I will add you tot he front page. When are you testing? Very sorry for your loss. FX you get your rainbow soon!

Officially I'll be testing on the 22nd please hun! Thank you :flow:

Updated the front page.

hanni and Fairydust you guys still with us? Testing soon FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->