TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

I'm 10dpo today I think...

How's you apart from being busy?

Yeah im pretty good. Been doing exercise every day and eating well to try n lose a little weight. But been working everyday too! And its been nice weather here so.trying to get out in the sun! How r you? X

Pretty great all over... Winter is moving in and it's starting to cool down which is lovely because it's family snuggle and movie time :)... We kinda dog pile on each other on the lounge and watch a movie it's sweet...

Feeling a little sick on and off, headaches most days, sore itchy boobs, and pimples... So keeping my hopes up :).. Though I think I've become a POAS addict :haha: today when I restocked on tests I look at frer ovulation kits today and I haven't before, I'll be POAS for O next cycle if this one doesn't turn out to be a BFP..

Good to know your doing well sweetie and enjoying the nice weather... Tomorrow I'm going to walk the paddock and take pictures of my horses to share with you all :) having them in my life keeps me grounded :)..

Bush levels go up every couple of day so maybe test again then? I know how frustrating it is, especially to wait!

Thanks buttrfly, I know this, I just want to POAS in case something shows up... You never know and 2 days is such a long wait... I hope it's a BFP because if not I'll be broke from spending all our money on tests haha... I'll have to get a job to fund my newly growing habit!! :rofl:

So I have no idea what's going on with my body. AF started yesterday. I think. It was very light. And today I'm barely spotting. I'm so confused. I've had 2 AFs I believe since my MMC and this is the only one that's been like this

Good morning ladies.

Despite what my ticker says, AF still hasn't started.. Still doing the spotting thing. But she should show up today or tomorrow. I am CD28. Still planning on testing on Wednesday if she hasn't shown by then. But I don't think it will come to that.

Kylas that must be stressful. Maybe you body is just taking a bit longer to straighten out after mc. Hope it gets easier for you to track soon!

aknqt- i really hope its good news and not af! Have you any symptoms?

I am a totalnpoas addict lol 2 negs yoday but I thihkmi could be 2dpo lol I know . Been bdancing ebery day since wed last so giving ourselves the best chsnfeni hooe

Not really, just been really tired.. but that happens around AF too. So I guess nothing that couldn't also be pre-AF symptoms. I am betting she shows tomorrow.

I am kind of at the point that i kind of wish she would, so I could move onto the next cycle.

I have come to terms.. and now my body is just being all tricksy with me.

Ahahaha trickery is not fair is it... Betrayed by your own body..
Why does it do this to us!!?
Oh and our minds are able to trick our bodies too!! It's a vicious circle :)

Oh, I know. I am starting to psychologically doubt myself that maybe I am pregnant. But I am resisting until wednesday.

Well I just read the new tests I got yesterday and I screwed myself!!
They are fr but not early response!! Says to test day of missed period or after :(.. Oh nooooo!!! They are the strip ones where you pee in the cup.

Do I continue test daily or save myself the worry of seeing no line and test on the day af is due? Hmmmm... Stupid stupid I thought I was doing great to, it's was $14.50 for three of these v's $19.00 for 3 frer the ones with the pink cap..

Is due on 25th-26th but I'm still not 100% sure as last cycle was 34days and this is going of a 28-29day cycle... And the other thing is I BD'd right through the fertile window before and after... All I had to go off was EWCM and my Ovia app telling me when was optimal going of a regular cycle.. So really I'm not even 100% sure on much at all.. I guess we will see what happens though hey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->