TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

I think I forgot to update! I had my appointment with my consultant yesterday. My test results show that I have antiphospholipid syndrome which is basic a blood clotting disorder. I'm having to take 75mg aspirin, 5mg folic acid and a Clexane injection every day. I will do anything if it means this baby is going to be ok!

So glad they found out the issue and you can be treated. Yes it's going to suck but it will so all be more than worth it when you hold that baby!

Hi guys. Think I'll test around the 20th if I get to it. Tend to wait til day due or day after. Good luck.

May 20th? Just let me know so I can add it to the front page.

Thanks kylas. 19th is day af due if cycles back to 26 days. So will test then if I don't give in before!

Update- feeling shithouse and sharp pains in uterus... After pains a pink tinge to cm... Here's to hoping :)...

I think I forgot to update! I had my appointment with my consultant yesterday. My test results show that I have antiphospholipid syndrome which is basic a blood clotting disorder. I'm having to take 75mg aspirin, 5mg folic acid and a Clexane injection every day. I will do anything if it means this baby is going to be ok!

Sorry to hear that. :( I'm glad you're able to take steps to a healthier pregnancy.

I haven't been around much but I will do a minor update: I saw an OB and am getting the D&C done this coming Monday. My insurance has a $3000 deductible I haven't met yet and this will be a drain on our finances. My hubs has to buy a new car, we have to pay off these medical bills, blah blah. The timing isn't right for us anymore so we're putting TTC on hold indefinitely. As long as I get pregnant within 2.5 years (my desired limit), we're good.

Was difficult for me to accept at first but the MC thing has dragged on for a month. I'm exhausted of this and I've been put off from trying, which I'm glad about, because if I still wanted this and couldn't have it, it would be torture. Anyway, I appreciate all your support so far, and I really hope you guys have all had your babies by the time I'm back. Sending tons of baby dust all your way!!!

XOXOXOXOX :hugs:

Oh cupcake huni, best of luck and I hope you forfill everything you need to. I'm sorry that this has drained you so much.. Xo take care sweetie xo

Cupcake - I'm so sorry hun. My D&C was quite pricey as well. Being 25 I'm still covered under my parents insurance and my fathers job just switched insurances so we had to pay a lot too. I'm really lucky my parents are covering it for me though. They always do for my medical bills. I'm a nanny for a private family so I don't get health insurance through my job. But I know how much it was and I feel for you. I'm really sorry. At least you can get it done and move on. I was in this limbo land for a good month plus you were in and it's a relief when it's finally over. It's really sad but it's good to be out of limbo. I'm sorry you're putting ttc on hold. Hopefully everything can be worked out for you. :hugs:

AFM, I have my post op appointment in 2 hours. Should get my test results from the tissue testing. The doctor said they wouldn't test the tissue as it was my first MMC. However I was billed for tissue testing so I know they did it. Just hope I don't have to fight him for the results.

Hope they don't cause you any drama about receiving the results Kyla. Our health care here in Australia is so much different to other countries. Such a shame that everyone can't be treated equally..
Look forward to hearing how your post app goes darlin.

Pretty upset right now. Had my post op appointment. After waiting 45 minutes the doctor finally comes in. Doesn't examine me or anything. Asks if I have any issues I say no. Then he asks if I don't have any issues why am I there.....ummm you cut my dead child out of me two months ago remember that? I told him he told me to have a post op appointment. He was like "Oh". So then I asked him for my test results. He had NO IDEA what I was talking about. I said I got a bill for testing. And if I'm gonna pay a pretty penny for that testing I'd expect to have my test results. So then he leaves the room and sends someone from billing in. She comes over to me and says "I hear you have a question on your bill?" No. No I don't. I just want my freaking test results. Then she leaves and eventually they both come in (mind you it's been over an hour and I left work for this appointment and need to get back) and say they have no results....my labs all came back normal. What labs?! I haven't had any bloodwork done! Seriously, I have already lost my child and you're going to make getting the results of why I lost said child this difficult?! Told me to call the hospital the surgery was done at. Well you know what they're gonna tell me? That they can't give results out and to CALL MY DOCTOR! And so my morning is gone and I have no time to do the things I need to at work and all for NOTHING. I'm so upset

I'm so sorry Kyla. I know they did tests on the tissue they removed from my D&C, but it was more to double check that there was no specific abnormalities (like molar). So maybe that is what they did.

That is lame that the doctor was not very helpful when they told you to schedule a follow up. In my follow up, they did a US to make sure that they got everything and what not.

Cupcake - I am sorry :( Please let us know how everything goes.

We lost our bean around the 3rd of may hcg was 6 yesterday so trying again from now will prob test june if I can wait that long lol im a poas addict. It was my first loss and was baby number 5 so we are ttc number 5 as our rainbow

Kylas I'm so sorry to hear you've had a rough time that sounds really bad, I'm from England and I know we get bad press about the nhs but they have really really looked after me and it's equal for all. Sorry you've had such a shitty time.
Cupcake also sorry to hear your going through it, the expenses thing is something is something over here we are lucky enough to not have to deal with so I do feel for you having that extra stress.

I finally got a positive on my opk so I'm going to be testing on Friday 30th

Kylas I'm so sorry to hear you've had a rough time that sounds really bad, I'm from England and I know we get bad press about the nhs but they have really really looked after me and it's equal for all. Sorry you've had such a shitty time.
Cupcake also sorry to hear your going through it, the expenses thing is something is something over here we are lucky enough to not have to deal with so I do feel for you having that extra stress.

I finally got a positive on my opk so I'm going to be testing on Friday 30th

How long after did you g3tva poe opk

I started bleeding at 6 weeks 5 days on April 29th (monday) and passed red bloods and clots on the weds. Had beta bloods on the Thursday and was only 480, on the Saturday was down to 91, had a scan on the following Monday 5th and everything had gone so I'd already miscarried, by weds I was getting negative hpts so I started opks and got my positive weds so two weeks and two days after the spotting started. I normally have 26 day cycle ovulating on cd 12 and iv tried to figure out why that day would be cycle day one but there's no logic to it so I would suggest using opks because there's no way of predicting how your body will react after, and I definitely tried.

Just a quick post as I'm on my way to work, but aknqtpie FX for you today! Hope you get that BFP!!

I have to catch up and am at work as well but ditto to what kylas said to aknqtpie!

I actually tested again yesterday and bfn but I was at 11 dpo. Testing again tomorrow.
Come in bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->