TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Ladies I took a test this morning that showed a vv faint BFP!! I took another just before and it is a vv faint BFP with hardly any pee, I only half filled the cup :haha: didn't hold it either... There will be a darker one in the morning I think :)

Bush how exciting!!! Have you got pics? Cant wait for next one!

im just chilling at 3dpo today.... Looking wait ahead. Not sure when to start testing. Iwould like to holdout as.long as pos but going to a hen do at a festival at 11-12dpo. Think i would like to know by then incase i get tempted to have a drink! Gonna be tough as no one knows we are ttc.

one another note tried a tai chi class last night and it was really good! X

There's some pics on the May, June, July thread... Get your eyes ready it's a squinter!! :haha: but it's there and that's soo awesome :)
Tell me what ya think k :)
Roll on 11-12dpo!!! FXD darlin!!

I tested already can any8ne see anything

Attachments

• 20140523_092901.jpg
    20140523_092901.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140523_092851.jpg
    20140523_092851.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
I cam see something but on my phone so cant see if its pink? So exciting!!

Hey ladies! Just checking in to see how were all doing. CD 3 for me so I start taking my femara today and I take it for 4 days. Hopefully gives me a nice strong eggy!

2nd - I'm sorry I don't see anything. But it's also really blurry. Maybe you're too early.

Good luck kylas. I hope everything goes to plan this month for you too x

Wow just read thru all 27 pages in one go. Great to hear all the stories.

Im so sorry for all you ladies losses x

Congrats to you lucky few with BFP x

Love and hugs to those who got there AF this month, FX's and baby dust for your next cycles xx

And the best of luck to those who are still to test x

A little about me,
Found out in march i was preg a week after major brain surgery, panicked as to my knowledge i still had coil in situ. Own doc was in no rush to sort so i went to a local a and e and said i was spotting and in pain,got a scan at EPAU the next day, coil was gone and bub was fine.
12w scan was booked for my birthday and about 3 days before started with what felt like mild AF cramps and spotting i thought was brought on by BM and straining. Went to a and e and treatment was awful. Waited for 3 hours, finally got seen they took urine and bloods. The. Doc came i and sent me home with out even looking at and results. Pain got worse so day after went to different a and e. this time bloods and urine came back ok. Felt a little relieved.
Went to the booked 12w scan to find baby had died around 8-9 weeks. Was devastated. D and C was booked for 1st thing next morning but miscarried naturally in the night. Ended up i. A and e, admited to ward and scanned and sent home in the morning.
Me and OH have decided we really want to actually try after everything. Was originally going to wait a few months but after lots of researching decided to just not use any contraceptive and let nature take its course.
Today is exactly one week since i MC and bleeding has stopped. Thinking its going to be best to start the folic acid again and back to watching what i eat and drink seen as we both had a few days we just did as we pleased after MC xx
Would really like to conceive this month but trying not to get to worked up xxx

Sorry for long story but still finding that talking about what happened makes things easier xxx

All the very best to all you ladies xx

Love pink xxxx

Wow just read thru all 27 pages in one go. Great to hear all the stories.

Im so sorry for all you ladies losses x

Congrats to you lucky few with BFP x

Love and hugs to those who got there AF this month, FX's and baby dust for your next cycles xx

And the best of luck to those who are still to test x

A little about me,
Found out in march i was preg a week after major brain surgery, panicked as to my knowledge i still had coil in situ. Own doc was in no rush to sort so i went to a local a and e and said i was spotting and in pain,got a scan at EPAU the next day, coil was gone and bub was fine.
12w scan was booked for my birthday and about 3 days before started with what felt like mild AF cramps and spotting i thought was brought on by BM and straining. Went to a and e and treatment was awful. Waited for 3 hours, finally got seen they took urine and bloods. The. Doc came i and sent me home with out even looking at and results. Pain got worse so day after went to different a and e. this time bloods and urine came back ok. Felt a little relieved.
Went to the booked 12w scan to find baby had died around 8-9 weeks. Was devastated. D and C was booked for 1st thing next morning but miscarried naturally in the night. Ended up i. A and e, admited to ward and scanned and sent home in the morning.
Me and OH have decided we really want to actually try after everything. Was originally going to wait a few months but after lots of researching decided to just not use any contraceptive and let nature take its course.
Today is exactly one week since i MC and bleeding has stopped. Thinking its going to be best to start the folic acid again and back to watching what i eat and drink seen as we both had a few days we just did as we pleased after MC xx
Would really like to conceive this month but trying not to get to worked up xxx

Sorry for long story but still finding that talking about what happened makes things easier xxx

All the very best to all you ladies xx

Love pink xxxx

So sorry for your loss. We all understand what you have been through. I hope you get your rainbow soon! I'll add you to the front page. Do you have a test date?

Also brunette, do you have a due date? Gonna add that to the front page :)

Thank you xx

Im thinking about the 16th. Thought it might be a nice surprise for OH for fathers day x

Sorry about AF to those that she came for!
Your stories make me want to ask how I was conceived! Haha

Bush very exciting I would love to see a picture! Fxed for you!

2nd I can't see anything I'm sorry :( what dpo are you? I don't remember if you said you had a positive opk or if you were doing without.

Good luck Kyla's. How do you like femara?

So sorry for your loss pink. Good luck moving forward. As Kylas said we understand what you are going through! If you need anything we are here.

Brunette. Anything new?

I went to the RE for my consult today! So very happy we did...starting to have some hope. Testing and what not right now and having an HSG (hysterasalpingogram) in the next couple of weeks then will have a follow up once that and blood work come back to discuss a plan. Seems like IUI is where we will go but the cycle after this one. I am sure hoping this cycle is shorter so we can get everything started..I'm impatient! Oh and that being said yeah AF is about here as I started spotting. Depending in my cycle I am probably not testing until July because this month I am still on day 46 grrr.

Buttrfly - that's great you are getting testing done. I hope that will give you some answers. Hopefully nothing major and you get a good plan in place to get your rainbow.
I love femara. I have zero side effects with it. I take it at night too though so that helps. Makes me O so it does it's job.

Great news about the testing. I hope you get answers soon :)

AFM - Nausea started yesterday and I've been really painfully constipated so ended up at the Doctors! 6 weeks today :) Scan on Tuesday!

Hi pink!
brunette ms is a good sign that things are going well! :)
buttrfly glad.the.consult went well. FX you get the answers/solutions soon.

afm- woke up with a pulled shoulder?! Really could do with a massage :( but hopefully it'll go away soon. IM on day 20 or a 30 day exercise programme and really want to do it without missing a day! Lost 5 pounds so far doing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->