TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Hi can I join you ladies? Had a loss at 12 weeks in January. Still ttc no 2 and I think af has just arrived meaning I'm starting cycle 6 now :cry:

Hi can I join you ladies? Had a loss at 12 weeks in January. Still ttc no 2 and I think af has just arrived meaning I'm starting cycle 6 now :cry:

Welcome! So sorry for your loss. We all have been there. When will you be testing?

Bush do u have a pic? So hope its a bfp honey xx

kylas glad u have another doner sorted. Exciting!!

Test this am :bfn: only 7 or 8 dpo so not bothered! Cramping has gone away to day not sure if that's a good sign or not. Will have to see if i cramp around the same time next month.

Thanks ladies! Kylasbaby I have such a short luteul phase at the moment that I never get to testing before af turns up. But I guess 23rd June theoretically if af hadn't come by then.

Does anyone else think fertility testing in the uk is really poor? I got pregnant first time trying with my dd and my mmc baby. Since the mmc my cycles are all over the place and not improving but my dr just said stop worrying about it?! She said I'd have to be ttc 2 years before I'd be referred. Yet I'm convinced there is a problem, likely hormone related and can't seem to find anywhere that can help me.

IM not really sure, but they said to me not to worry after 2 mc and that theyd start looking into it after 3. Seems horrible, i don't want to have 3! Two is enough, as both were a bit later in first tri.

My Doctor explained it all really well to me. I was upset they wouldn't test before 3 but I totally understand why.

I thought they tested after 1 year of TTC?

I thought so too bb and I'm nearly 34 so I hoped maybe sooner but my dr told me last week that in my area it's 2 years.

I feel sure there's a problem causing this as I've got pregnant so easily in the past but I don't know where to turn for help :cry:

Thanks for the support ladies!

I have heard great things about femara kylas. How are things going with the donors? Anything set up?

Brunette I'm sorry about the sick feelings but in a way it must be great to feel! Look forward to hearing about your scan!

Good for you with the weight loss slow! Sounds good that you are taking it easy with your cramping. Here's hoping it's implantation!

Thanks pink how are you feeling?

Bush I hope you see those pink lines soon and AF stays away!

Wow 2nd BDing everyday this month..good for you! I remember my AF was 6 weeks after my loss and it seemed to take forever! I hope you don't get to that point and your BFP comes

CD 2 for me and will schedule HSG when they are open on Tuesday! She mentioned mineral oil for lubrication so going to get that too. As scary as it may be I think I will ditch OPKs this month as recommended and take it easy until they monitor next month. Only trouble will be that I will have no clue when AF may come! Not that she was on track anyway ;)

Just frustrated, thought i was done with bleeding so started BDing only ti have a gust of blood whilst making breakfast. Was like end of a period mixed with CM. now worried its been too soon and gonna get an infection. Just sick of it all now.
Wishing u lots of luck with this cycle

Hi pink.
2nd every day is some good going!
Must look up 30 day shred. When I got pg the 2nd timd I was losing weight to get below 30bmi to be referred for ivf. Back on the swimming/wiifit/cut down on fizzy pop schedule. Hoping it works. Got the cbfm out. Time to poas tom @cd 6.

Helloooo :flower:

I need to get back on a healthy eating plan. Was great whilst prego but just thought what the heck this last week and done and ate as i pleased. Even had 2 drinks in the sun, really pushed the boat out haha

Thanks ladies! Kylasbaby I have such a short luteul phase at the moment that I never get to testing before af turns up. But I guess 23rd June theoretically if af hadn't come by then.

Added you to the front page!

Welcome to the new ladies, and I am sorry for your losses. This is a great group of ladies here! :)

Fx'd bush!!!!

I hate this time waiting before we can start baby making. Oh well, practicing is fun too :) I just realized that I am testing around fathers day. But I think I will wait until after fathers day to test.

Welcome to the new ladies, and I am sorry for your losses. This is a great group of ladies here! :)

Fx'd bush!!!!

I hate this time waiting before we can start baby making. Oh well, practicing is fun too :) I just realized that I am testing around fathers day. But I think I will wait until after fathers day to test.

I was gonna test around fathers day but realised its prob gonna be far too early. Not dared do a test to see if my hormones have leveled out. Feel awful this past few days. Like im due on already, cant stop sleeping and just wanna keep eating till the point im sick :( really really hating my body at the minute and startung to struggle with everything xx

Sorry iv not been around for a while we are selling and moving house and been pretty stressful but on the plus side it has kept my mind off the tww I'm testing Saturday if af stays away until then because I'm currently 10dpo

Bush I'm really hoping that line gets stronger for you fx

Hey ladies af showed last night, I'm happy though because it's a proper bleed and it'll be first proper bleed since loss :).. Kinda excited now as I'll be able to indicate o easier cycle was 29days which is perfect for me! Pretty happy. Thanks for all the support over last week and half, very thankful :).

How are you all?

Hey ladies af showed last night, I'm happy though because it's a proper bleed and it'll be first proper bleed since loss :).. Kinda excited now as I'll be able to indicate o easier cycle was 29days which is perfect for me! Pretty happy. Thanks for all the support over last week and half, very thankful :).

How are you all?

Sorry AF showed but that's good you had a proper cycle. Let me know when you're testing next and I'll change the front page. FX!

Kyla thank you.... I'll check it out for you and get back to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->