TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

I hope so. Started throwing up this morning.

Are you doing the 30day shred? Well done on the weightloss!

Sorry about AF to those that she came for!
Your stories make me want to ask how I was conceived! Haha

Bush very exciting I would love to see a picture! Fxed for you!

2nd I can't see anything I'm sorry :( what dpo are you? I don't remember if you said you had a positive opk or if you were doing without.

Good luck Kyla's. How do you like femara?

So sorry for your loss pink. Good luck moving forward. As Kylas said we understand what you are going through! If you need anything we are here.

Brunette. Anything new?

I went to the RE for my consult today! So very happy we did...starting to have some hope. Testing and what not right now and having an HSG (hysterasalpingogram) in the next couple of weeks then will have a follow up once that and blood work come back to discuss a plan. Seems like IUI is where we will go but the cycle after this one. I am sure hoping this cycle is shorter so we can get everything started..I'm impatient! Oh and that being said yeah AF is about here as I started spotting. Depending in my cycle I am probably not testing until July because this month I am still on day 46 grrr.

thank you, I do love the support the ladies give on here, its a real god send some times

wishing you all the best with your consultant and follow ups, I can imagine the waiting must be driving you crazy now xx

Hi pink!
brunette ms is a good sign that things are going well! :)
buttrfly glad.the.consult went well. FX you get the answers/solutions soon.

afm- woke up with a pulled shoulder?! Really could do with a massage :( but hopefully it'll go away soon. IM on day 20 or a 30 day exercise programme and really want to do it without missing a day! Lost 5 pounds so far doing it!

hellooooo :flower:

I hope so. Started throwing up this morning.

Are you doing the 30day shred? Well done on the weightloss!

can I just ask what is the 30day shred? I saw it a little earlier on the thread but didn't see much about it after that

hope everyone has a great day today xx

Ladies I got my frer today and POAS as soon as I got home... It was 2:14pm nothing showed up... I'll test in morning and see if nothing is there then I'll test and see which shows first af or line... Af due tomorrow... I'll keep you updated :)

Pink- g'day darlin, sorry about your loss :hugs: you'll find pretty amazing support here with a wonderful group of like minded ladies.. FXD for you and :dust:

Slow- well done on the wieghtloss!! Thanks brilliant :)

It's an exercise DVD by Jillian Micheals. It's about 30minutes a day

Ahh right, may have to look into that. Thanks x

Ladies I got my frer today and POAS as soon as I got home... It was 2:14pm nothing showed up... I'll test in morning and see if nothing is there then I'll test and see which shows first af or line... Af due tomorrow... I'll keep you updated :)

Pink- g'day darlin, sorry about your loss :hugs: you'll find pretty amazing support here with a wonderful group of like minded ladies.. FXD for you and :dust:

Slow- well done on the wieghtloss!! Thanks brilliant :)

Thanks hun, :dust: to you too xx

I actually have no idea how many dpo I am I didnt uses opk byt I did notice the change in my cvm but to be fair we bnd every day this month so hope to have caught it will continue to bd untill af shows or positive test

Brunette yes it is that one! Seems to work!
shoulder has majorly.improved.so in gonna do it in a bit.

thanks all its been a challenge but worth it! Have had a couple.fairy cakes today AND two shortbread cookies. But.i was at a party :)

i was naughty and didnt do 3o day shred yesterday. :blush:
BUT it was because i was scared to! I started getting a heavy pressure feeling, mild cramping. And just did not want to be jumping about incase its implantation. Although in my head i know it probably wouldnt make a difference.

Anyways I couldnt get to sleep because the pressure feeling was still there, and know ive woken up to it as well. Anyone had this? It really feels like AF is on her way but i have over a week to go before its due?!

Also slight TMI alert, but OH wanted the hanky panky this morning and i had to stop because i just couldnt get into it/aroused. which is weird, ive never had that happen before?! :shrug:

im only 6/7dpo so all this stuff is really throwing me off!

i was naughty and didnt do 3o day shred yesterday. :blush:
BUT it was because i was scared to! I started getting a heavy pressure feeling, mild cramping. And just did not want to be jumping about incase its implantation. Although in my head i know it probably wouldnt make a difference.

Anyways I couldnt get to sleep because the pressure feeling was still there, and know ive woken up to it as well. Anyone had this? It really feels like AF is on her way but i have over a week to go before its due?!

Also slight TMI alert, but OH wanted the hanky panky this morning and i had to stop because i just couldnt get into it/aroused. which is weird, ive never had that happen before?! :shrug:

im only 6/7dpo so all this stuff is really throwing me off!

With my loss I definitely felt implantation. It felt like some dull cramping/pressure for a few moments and then was gone. Very noticeable. I remember exactly when it happened I was sitting at work.

Thanks for the support ladies!

I have heard great things about femara kylas. How are things going with the donors? Anything set up?

Brunette I'm sorry about the sick feelings but in a way it must be great to feel! Look forward to hearing about your scan!

Good for you with the weight loss slow! Sounds good that you are taking it easy with your cramping. Here's hoping it's implantation!

Thanks pink how are you feeling?

Bush I hope you see those pink lines soon and AF stays away!

Wow 2nd BDing everyday this month..good for you! I remember my AF was 6 weeks after my loss and it seemed to take forever! I hope you don't get to that point and your BFP comes

CD 2 for me and will schedule HSG when they are open on Tuesday! She mentioned mineral oil for lubrication so going to get that too. As scary as it may be I think I will ditch OPKs this month as recommended and take it easy until they monitor next month. Only trouble will be that I will have no clue when AF may come! Not that she was on track anyway ;)

Hi pink.
2nd every day is some good going!
Must look up 30 day shred. When I got pg the 2nd timd I was losing weight to get below 30bmi to be referred for ivf. Back on the swimming/wiifit/cut down on fizzy pop schedule. Hoping it works. Got the cbfm out. Time to poas tom @cd 6.

Buttrfly my understanding is you have to wait a year after falling pg naturally. I need to investigate. At the moment I feel I want to see if we can do it ourselves now I know we can. The first mc was after being told I didn't ovulate (I did just v early so didn't show properly on cd21 tests) and was a blighted ovum so we were very down thinking there was no hope. Now of course there is the worry of multiples again which I couldn't cope with the stress of after this mc. Ivf and the high possibility of twins would be too much for us I think.

Buttrfly - I think it's a pretty good drug. It doesn't thin your lining or have the risk for multiples as great as clomid does. Nor have all the nasty side effects. I'd recommend it to anyone needing fertility medication. And it tends to be less expensive as it is technically a breast cancer medication :)
Working things out with a donor. Almost positive it will work out. He is close to my work so that's great. Fingers crossed it works out! Finding a donor is so stressful

5Had a couple of days off as I have started having panic attacks had them 4 years ago before I fell preg with dd1 so guess im not dealing with things aswell as I thought

I've found my donor! Been speaking for a while and we've officially agreed to move forward! Just working out a contract and were good to go. FX the femara makes me ovulate when I'm supposed to!

POAS again this morning as no af andaybe a faint line DH has agreed maybe surely he can't have line eye!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->