TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Kyla I'll start testing on or about the 20th that's 4dats before af is due.

Sorry about af bush. It's good tho like you said to know you're back to a normal cycle.
Started cbfm this week. 2 low fertility days so far. When I took clomid it pushed my ov back to cd12 and it stayed there. Really hoping the mc hasn't messed that up. Cd7 at the mo. Think the cbfm used to go to high at cd9. Will keep you posted!
Hi mrw w. Sorry that you find yourself here. X

Ladies I bought a pack of pre-conception pills today, here are some of the ingredients in them...
Folic acid, B1&2, iron, B6, B12, biotin, B5, omega3, dha, EPA, Q10, D3, vitamin E and others.. Claims to support a healthy female reproductive system, supply nutrients for healthy O & support normal/natural conception. It cost me $37 for 28 days worth so I hope I got it right...
Please tell me yes or no :) I'd hate to keep spending the money if it's not really as good as it says..

Kyla I'll start testing on or about the 20th that's 4dats before af is due.

Updated the front page for you!

Sorry about af bush. It's good tho like you said to know you're back to a normal cycle.
Started cbfm this week. 2 low fertility days so far. When I took clomid it pushed my ov back to cd12 and it stayed there. Really hoping the mc hasn't messed that up. Cd7 at the mo. Think the cbfm used to go to high at cd9. Will keep you posted!
Hi mrw w. Sorry that you find yourself here. X

Hope it works out! I'm Cd 6 so just a day behind you :)

Ladies I bought a pack of pre-conception pills today, here are some of the ingredients in them...
Folic acid, B1&2, iron, B6, B12, biotin, B5, omega3, dha, EPA, Q10, D3, vitamin E and others.. Claims to support a healthy female reproductive system, supply nutrients for healthy O & support normal/natural conception. It cost me $37 for 28 days worth so I hope I got it right...
Please tell me yes or no :) I'd hate to keep spending the money if it's not really as good as it says..

I think it sounds good but I'm not real well versed in the certain vitamins and minerals. My prenatal covers everything (which is why I have to take 6 of them a day!! It's a lot but they literally cover everything.)

hanni & Kylie you ladies still with is?

Bunch of new cycles starting. FX to all you ladies!

This is supposed to cover everything also, FXD it's works or atleat is a healthy kick start anyway thanks Kyla.

Hi ladies, can I join you all? I had a d&c 2 weeks ago at 12+2 after finding out our baby had no heartbeat. Devastated doesn't really come close to how I'm feeling. This baby wasn't planned and came as a huge shock but DH and both want to conceive again as soon as possible, the consultant said there was no reason to wait. We started ttc a few days ago and today I'm having ovulation pains and ewcm so fingers crossed! I'll be testing around 16th June and this will baby number 3. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Sorry forget to say that although it will third child it will be pregnancy no. 7.

Hi ladies, can I join you all? I had a d&c 2 weeks ago at 12+2 after finding out our baby had no heartbeat. Devastated doesn't really come close to how I'm feeling. This baby wasn't planned and came as a huge shock but DH and both want to conceive again as soon as possible, the consultant said there was no reason to wait. We started ttc a few days ago and today I'm having ovulation pains and ewcm so fingers crossed! I'll be testing around 16th June and this will baby number 3. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

I will add you to the front page. I'll be testing the 16th too. I believe there are another 2 testing them as well. Hopefully it will be a lucky day for us all. So sorry for your loss. I had a D&C as well - in March. Not easy

Mummy- welcome! Sorry to hear of your loss. Good place to come, here. Good luck with testing this cycle :) FXD :dust:

Kyla- this pack has 2 pills to take each day... Could you tell me what I'm missing in comparison to yours at all?

Welcome mummy vic and sorry for your losses.

Nessaw ill be really interested to see how you get on with the cbfm. I've heard really good things about them.

X

Bush - here is the list of what's in mine...percentages are out of the daily value you're supposed to get.

Vitamin A (as 50% Beta-Carotene 50% Palmitate)
5,000 IU
62%
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid)
250 mg
417%
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)
800 IU
200%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
200 IU
667%
Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)
100 mcg
Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)
30 mg
1,765%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
35 mg
1,750%
Niacin
40 mg
200%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)
20 mg
800%
Folic Acid
1,000 mcg
125%
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)
60 mcg
750%
Biotin
600 mcg
200%
Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)
60 mg
600%
Calcium (as Carbonate, Amino Acid Chelate)
1,000 mg
77%
Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate)
30 mg
167%
Iodine (from Kelp)
150 mcg
100%
Magnesium (as Oxide, Ascorbate)
500 mg
111%
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)
15 mg
100%
Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
200 mcg
Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate)
1.5 mg
75%
Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate)
6 mg
Chromium (as Amino Nicotinate)
200 mcg
Molybdenum (as Amino Acid Chelate)
50 mcg
Potassium (as Citrate)
50 mg
Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex
80 mg
Rutin
10 mg
Choline (as Bitartrate)
120 mg
Inositol
20 mg
PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid)
10 mg

Digestive Support Complex
Protease (3,600 HUT*), Amylase (282 DU*), Lipase (3 LU*), Cellulase (3 CU*), Betaine HCl (60 mg*) , Lactobacillus sporogenes 30,000,000 CFU

Superfood Vitality Blend
Organic Spirulina (900 mg*), Alfalfa [leaf] Concentrate (60 mg*), Chlorella (150 mg*)

Gentle Prenatal Blend
89 mg
(equivalent to 500 mg of herbal powder) Red Raspberry [leaf] 4:1 Extract, Chamomile [flower] 4:1 Extract, Ginger [root] Fresh Juice 10:1 Extract

Thanks Kyla, just done a check list and I have most of those plus a couple of different ones. I guess that's good then.. I will take them and keep buying them maybe adding others as I go... So I can also take extra folic acid on top of these prenatals without causing harm.... Is this right?

Thanks Kyla, just done a check list and I have most of those plus a couple of different ones. I guess that's good then.. I will take them and keep buying them maybe adding others as I go... So I can also take extra folic acid on top of these prenatals without causing harm.... Is this right?

I don't know about the frolic acid. Some people take prescription strength of it without an issue. I'm thinking of getting some 5mg folic acid pills, but was gonna do some research on it first.

It's a water soluble vitamin so I don't think you can get too much as your body will flush the excess out.

EDIT - found this on a women's health website. "You can't get too much folic acid from foods that naturally contain it. But unless your doctor tells you otherwise, do not consume more than 1,000 mcg of folic acid a day. Consuming too much folic acid can hide signs that a person is lacking vitamin B12, which can cause nerve damage. Lacking vitamin B12 is rare among women of childbearing age. Plus, most prenatal vitamins also contain B12 to help women get all that they need. People at risk of not having enough vitamin B12 are mainly people 50 years and older and people who eat no animal products."

And this on a science site. "Could a vitamin with proven benefits in one group cause harm to another? That’s the growing concern with folic acid, the vitamin that dramatically reduces the risk of neural tube birth defects such a spina bifida. Studies designed to explore the possible benefits of folic acid for heart disease, stroke and cancer are giving out some worrying signs: At best, folic acid is ineffective, and at worst it may be increasing the risks of some cancers. So what does this say about routine supplementation for the typical healthy individual, and its overall risk and benefit?"

So I don't think I'm going to be taking any extra folic acid.

Mrs W I've had the cbfm since just after my 1st mc but then I had 3 months of clomid so didn't use it then several months not trying due to the mmr jab. Got pg the first month using it properly (as in dtd every high and peak day)so really hoping. Cd8 another low fert day. From what I remember tomorrow shd be a high day all being well.

My Doctor prescribed me 5mg Folic Acid and told me to take my Prenatal too which I think contains 400 aswell. I asked if that was ok and he said yes.

My Doctor prescribed me 5mg Folic Acid and told me to take my Prenatal too which I think contains 400 aswell. I asked if that was ok and he said yes.

You have a history of multiple losses though so there's a reason for you to be taking it.

Doesn't look like it should just be taken by anyone. I've also read it should be doctor monitored so people really shouldn't just take it without a doctors ok.

So my donor just told me he can't do next week which is when I should be ovulating. I had another donor I was talking to, but with the other donor agreeing I didn't go to a meeting we had for today. Though to be fair I emailed him to confirm our meeting and he never got back to me so I figured he wasn't interested. Just hope he will agree to another meeting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->