TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Mrs W I've had the cbfm since just after my 1st mc but then I had 3 months of clomid so didn't use it then several months not trying due to the mmr jab. Got pg the first month using it properly (as in dtd every high and peak day)so really hoping. Cd8 another low fert day. From what I remember tomorrow shd be a high day all being well.

How does it work then nessaw? Do you poas and put them into the machine and it tells you what days to dtd? Hmm I am tempted to get one, how often would it usually tell you to dtd as we do it every other day throughout the cycle anyway. X

Pretty much. You press a button on cd1-6. Cd6 onwards you poas fmu and put it in the machine and it reads-it looks at 2 hormones rather than just lh. Think the other is estrogen but not 100%. It has 3 readings-1 bar is low 2 is high 3 is peak and it shows a little pic of an egg. Usually have a couple of high days then 2 peak and a couple of highs after the peak. From what I've read it always shows 2 high days after the peak and usually shows 2 peaks. Recommends dtd every high and peak but we didn't every time cos of oh sa but the time we did we got pg. Cd9 and a low today. Need to check my diary to see prev cycles as was expecting a high today. It's quite expensive but you can often get them used on ebay etc. The sticks are expensive too but I didn't get on with normal opks so it's worth it for me. I always missed my surge-never got a line darker than the control. Plus fmu is easier for me.

Nessaw I understand your thoughts of IVF and to keep trying because of conceiving naturally. I saw you had an hsg. Any advice on that? I am having one coming up.

Thanks Kyla! Sorry about the donor issues! Hopefully you find one very soon for when you ovulate. I can't imagine how stressful that would be!

2nd so sorry to hear about your anxiety. Sounds like the time off could be needed. How are you feeling?

Mrs w I'm so sorry for your loss and struggles. Doesn't make sense to me that they would start helping after 3 losses and/or two years. What makes you feel there is an issue? Hope you get the help you need soon! I had thought what slow had said was true, after trying for a year you can be referred ( I'm in the US though but know that is true here as well).

Pink I hope you are doing better. Understand the frustration. Did you decide to wait awhile or keep going?

Sorry for AF bush. Best of luck this month! My doctor told me prenatal and 400 mcg of folic acid was a good idea to take. I also heard that you pee most of it out.

Slow and ladders any testing or news during TWW?

Aknqtpie good luck!

Mummy so very sorry for your losses. Best of luck to you

Brunette how are you feeling?

Sorry if I missed anyone!

AFM scheduled hsg for Monday then follow up on the 17th to discuss a plan! AF is slowing so here's to a new cycle ( hopefully a shorter one)! I have heard some get pregnant just after hsg so we will see if that is the case with me.
I ordered some mineral oil as my RE said some use for lube as it is fertility friendly. We will find out.

Buttrfly I'm not the best person to ask about the hsg as it was painful for me. Long story short they couldn't find the cervix-lots of rummaging around! Then they couldn't get the catheter through-more rummaging. I was already wound up about it as I had to go on my own but this made me even more tense. The pain I felt was a very heavy pressure only when they pushed dye through. However that bit was very quick and I only had a teensy bit of cramping after and a tiny bit of spotting. So am sure it would've been way Less painful if I hadn't been poked around with for ages! I had an af after but then got pg with the twins the following cycle. Good luck-take painkillers before was good advice off someone on bnb too.

Hey buttrfly! Hope all goes well for you darlin :hugs:

Thanks, I'm feeling good about this cycle as last af was really not much just spotting mostly when I wiped... This af I have clots and today was heavier than normal so I'm sure my body will be back to normal this time :)... Going to use opks this cycle too which I have not used before, be ready for loads of pictures and questions lol.. Other than that just waiting af out and getting ready for O.. Looking forward to it this time round.

So on a whim I took an opk last night and it was damn near positive! What?! I'm supposedly only CD9. I usually ovulate CD15 or 17. If I go by when I started spotting I'd be CD13 which would make more sense. Oy. Thankfully the other donor I'd been speaking with has agreed to meet tomorrow for lunch and I think he said he could do a donation too but I'm gonna email him back after my opk this morning so I have more of an idea where I'm at. Dear Lord baby making shouldn't be so complicated. I hope I don't miss out for a second month :(

Holy crap, confusion plus... Talk about throwing a spanner in the works for you miss Kyla! I hope you get the :spermy: and you will be on your way to a SHBFP darlin FXD!!

Holy crap, confusion plus... Talk about throwing a spanner in the works for you miss Kyla! I hope you get the :spermy: and you will be on your way to a SHBFP darlin FXD!!

Thanks! I wish this wasn't so damn complicated. Last time it was so simple and I got pregnant first cycle. Now it's beyond difficult.

Always different darlin, you'll be ok. Get your hands on the donation and that'll be it you'll be sorted and enjoying a h&h 9 months!!

Can I join you girls? My latest loss was 4th Feb, my history (as quick as possible) is two babies, then a stillbirth at 36+6, then another baby, then seven first tri loses, then a stillbirth at 24+3 and since then eight more first tri loses.

I have been WTT (meds that needed six weeks to be in your system) but just waiting AF now to begin TTC again :happydance:

Kylasbaby does that mean the donator might be available if you ovulate this week? *crosses fingers tight*

Mrs W, is there another doctor at you gp clinic?

Always different darlin, you'll be ok. Get your hands on the donation and that'll be it you'll be sorted and enjoying a h&h 9 months!!

It would be so much better if I was straight lol. Well for baby making. Other than that I'm quite happy being gay :). But it's hard to find an AI (artificial insemination) donor. The majority want natural or sex. And I could never do that. Aside from not having sex with guys I don't do the one night stand business.

Can I join you girls? My latest loss was 4th Feb, my history (as quick as possible) is two babies, then a stillbirth at 36+6, then another baby, then seven first tri loses, then a stillbirth at 24+3 and since then eight more first tri loses.

I have been WTT (meds that needed six weeks to be in your system) but just waiting AF now to begin TTC again :happydance:

Kylasbaby does that mean the donator might be available if you ovulate this week? *crosses fingers tight*

Mrs W, is there another doctor at you gp clinic?

I'm so so sorry for your losses. I've only had one and that was unbelievably painful. I cannot even imagine. There's a great group of ladies here. Very supportive. Do you have a testing date? Also, for what number are you TTC? I'll update the front page once I get the boys I nanny off to school. Too hard to get all the colors and such with my phone.

And thank you. I do hope he can help. But I guess the ovulation date of someone else he is helping changed to Monday so I'm not sure if he will be able to help. I completely understand his obligation to her first just sucks. Pretty sure he did the same thing to me last time (I was going to use him in January but he said the same thing about not bein able to help then too. So I luckily found one to use then instead of him) so I'm not sure if it's legit or not. But have an "interview" tomorrow so hopefully this guy works out.

Kyla black white or brindle we all find an obstacle in TTC, you watch it'll work out just fine and as I said you'll see that BFP without a doubt :)..

Hi Tasha darlin :hi: sorry to hear you have gone through so much loss! You are a strong women for not giving up on hope :). I hope you find all the support you need here with us. Also mountains of sticky :dust: to you!! <3

Hi tasha. So sorry for your losses. I can't even begin to imagine. X

Thanks for explaining the cbfm nessaw. I do get on ok with opks but it's interesting to know it asks you to dtd every day around fertile time. I might do that this cycle just to see!

Tasha - I'm so sorry for all of your losses, you have been through so much. I'm so glad you are nearly ready to ttc again, fingers crossed for you, you absolutely deserve it!!

Yes there are other drs at my surgery. Funnily enough I was there this week as I have been unwell this week and went for antibiotics. While there I told her I've been ill every month since my mmc and I'm fed up with it, I told her I'm convinced that always being low and not getting a bfp are linked. She really listened and she told me I would be referred after a year which is what I thought, I hope she's right and not the other dr. They've run some blood tests so we will see if anything comes back.

Xx

Sorry butterfly I forgot to reply to you. Good luck with your hsg, forgive my ignorance, what does it involve?

I think there's an issue as my first two pregnancies I got a bfp first month trying. Now it's 5 months since my mmc and nothing. My cycles are not improving and I have a very short lp of 8-10 days.

Kylasbaby - fx I hope your donor can meet. When you say most want natural or sex, what would natural be? You got your bfp quickly first time so hopefully you will again! X

Kylasbaby - fx I hope your donor can meet. When you say most want natural or sex, what would natural be? You got your bfp quickly first time so hopefully you will again! X

Natural is sex. I was just explaining what natural inseminations as. I'm only willing to do artificial insemination aka they do their business into a cup which I then take and inseminate.

Oh! :dohh: sorry! I was thinking, well I know what ai is and I know what sex is, what's natural?! Face palm!!! :dohh:

Hiya Kyla.. now I found this page... put me down for testing on..checks calender... Friday 13th June.. im not superstitious so that date don't bother me :rofl: I Ov either yesterday or today was a whopper of a pos opk and ferning :)

ttc #4 that is #1 with my OH he does not have any children. had 5 early Mc praying for a sticky baby that stays put for 9 months and comes out screaming..x

Hiya Kyla.. now I found this page... put me down for testing on..checks calender... Friday 13th June.. im not superstitious so that date don't bother me :rofl: I Ov either yesterday or today was a whopper of a pos opk and ferning :)

ttc #4 that is #1 with my OH he does not have any children. had 5 early Mc praying for a sticky baby that stays put for 9 months and comes out screaming..x

Hey there! Glad you found us. I will add you to the front page!
Sorry for your losses :(. I thought you weren't trying this month? We are Ll praying for the same thing. FX we all get our rainbows!

AFM, meeting with a donor tomorrow! If all works well I'll get a donation out of it too. FX! My opk is nearly positive so if I get a donation tomorrow it should be just in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->