• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Double rainbows! Found this on my drive home. Such a good omen! Wanted to share the goodness with you all!

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg1_zps8bb98f3b.jpg

Also I updated the front page as best I could. I hope I got anyone. slowloris hasn't updated on this thread, but I saw she got a BFP on another thread so I added that to the front page. Three rainbow babies on their way! Stick babies stick. :dust: for the rest of us!

Thats what I am being tested for yes... if I come back positive for that then hopefully I can have something to prevent it.. No she is just my gynecologist.. maybe I should ask for a recurrent miscarriage dr.. not sure if they will though.. yes I am in Wales.. and its a nightmare here :(

Tested for natural killer cells? Are you sure? Only one doctor does it on the NHS and he is in Epsom :(

Oh thought you meant those antibodies and clotting..

I want the dr that checks for the killer cells too then...

Yeah you do need to see him! Thing is, and this is why I asked if you were in Wales, the girls from Wales none of them (that I know of) have been able to be referred on the NHS. Your system works differently from what I've read. Sorry x

Yeah the NHS in Wales is a nightmare.. to say the least... I may ask OH to let me see what bupa offer as regards to tests.. in a month or so.

ps with regards to being ill around ov etc.. I have been ill 3 times out of 5 when I got pregnant.. colds illness vomiting etc.. and a few women mentioned this and said because our immune system was low thats why we may of got pregnant..

Kyla I love the double rainbow.. I have a photo somewhere of one taken a few weeks ago.. amazing things :D

hi ladies... can I join? Not "officially" TTC yet as am still bleeding from my MMC- took cytotec and passed baby On May 21st... but we are wanting to start as soon as the bleeding stops. So likely testing in July for baby #2.

Hi Bug.. sorry for your loss.. hope you get your rainbow baby soon x

Lovely rainbow Kyla thank you made me smile :).
So happy your meeting went well and the :spermy: are going to work already FXD this is your cycle darlin :hugs:

Tasha hope your well :).

:hi: So :hi:

G'Day Bug, welcome :) hope you enjoy it here with us all xo

MrsW and So, I sure do hope you don't have miniature killers ambushing your babies :-0.

Sorry if I've missed anyone as I'm always on my phone but had to do a bit of catching up tonight :) if I have missed anyone I'm sorry and hi darlings :hi:

Still just waiting out for O wishing it would come quick and TWW quicker lol then a nice BFP!! Oh one can dream :haha:

I think waiting to Ov is quicker than the TWW BM.. so enjoy the speedy time of waiting to OV :rofl:

I know this, was still thinking that maybe it could work like this: af over, 2 days O, 3 days wait and test! That's how quick I want it :rofl: let me dream So only for tonight lol.. Now get up off the floor and stop pysl at me :haha:

hi ladies... can I join? Not "officially" TTC yet as am still bleeding from my MMC- took cytotec and passed baby On May 21st... but we are wanting to start as soon as the bleeding stops. So likely testing in July for baby #2.

Very sorry for your loss. I have added you to the front page. :dust:

I've had a temp dip this morning so pretty sure those were false positives on my OPKs. This mornings opk is darker than yesterday mornings so no idea what's going on. Maybe I'm still testing too soon after my last dose of femara since that was Tuesday at 9pm and it's currently Saturday at 9am. Oh well. Did AI yesterday so if I do O I'm covered :). If not then ill do another Monday and still be covered :)

Popping by to say hello ladies! Want to thank you for all the positive support! Kyla I will probably be asking you pcos questions in the near future :)
Congrats to ladders and slow!!
So sorry for your loss Bug.

Will catch up with everyone soon!

BM those are days I like too.. getting pregnant would be a lot less stressful if they were... :rofl:

Popping by to say hello ladies! Want to thank you for all the positive support! Kyla I will probably be asking you pcos questions in the near future :)
Congrats to ladders and slow!!
So sorry for your loss Bug.

Will catch up with everyone soon!

Feel free. I was diagnosed 12 years ago so I'm pretty much an expert haha

CD1 for me. So officially TTC again :dance:

How is everyone?

just ordered my OPKs.. should be here the beginning of next week... then its just wait wait wait.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->