TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Sorry cupcake :hugs: maybe your body just wasn't quite ready yet. Fx for next month xx

Bug, could it be ib? How many dpo are you? My cycles were a bit odd after my mmc, I had quite a bit of odd spotting during cycle 2 which was very confusing. Hopefully yours is for a good reason!

I am 12 dpo- tested this am with an IC and BFN... was spotting again this am a little but it has now stopped.

So sorry Cupcake!!! xxx

Really sorry to hear that cupcake, hope your okay

Thanks gals. All is well on my end. Saw my OB and got my blood drawn. My OB suspected a chemical and said they were common so he isn't worried. He told us to take a break until August so that's what we're doing. He says if I have a third MC they'll do further testing but he thinks I'll be fine.

I'll stick around in the meantime though. I love this thread. Hoping everyone is having a fab Wednesday. :) xxx

Aww sorry cupcake.. maybe when your taking a break it will happen.. happens to lots of couples xxx

Thank you. :hugs: I believe it'll happen when the time is right. How is everyone today? xxxxx

Im fed up of my OH...

not going to be ttc next cycle way things are going...but will stay on here.

I just remembered I forgot to update here I tested and got bfp hope this is my rainbow I am 7 weeks and 5 days but not 100% on dates as no af between mc and bfp good luck girls

KB thanks for the hope and support :) so very sorry about your chemicals you seem to have a great attitude about it though and are definitely right that it will happen when it's ready to.

Bug sorry about AF. Good luck this cycle

Nessaw did you ever figure out what was going on? I feel your pain about long cycles not knowing what is going on. Sometimes you just want to move on!

How are you doing mrs w?

Soanxious I'm sorry about struggles with OH. I hope it gets better for you Guys. We are always here for you!

2nd time glad you are still doing well.
How is your rainbow, ladders?

Kyla, come back, we miss you! Hope you are ok!!

AF started for me. I'm going for a baseline ultra sound and blood work today. If all looks good I will start femara tomorrow. Glad to move forward

Soanxious I really hope everything is going ok with you. :( xxx

And thanks very much for the support Buttrfly. Here's to hoping the Femara helps! :D

Grats on your bfp 2nd Time!

Where have the regulars in this thread gone? Is everyone alright? :( x

Hi ladies. Just got back from vacation. Stayed off this site the whole time. It is a pain to update from my phone.

Big hugs cupcake. Hopefully you get your rainbow in August.

Sorry for those that AF showed up for.

I am just waiting to O now... I have been using OPKs.. and no smiley yet.. any day though *hopefully*

Kyla.. comeback!!

Congrats 2nd time.
Buttrfly still no idea. Cd40 bfn this morning. Not sure when to go to the gp to get something to kick start it off.

Im hoping Kyla is just taking a mini break and will be back with us soon

Vacation was good. Glad to be home though.

Got a positive OPK this evening. Hoping the timing was good. We BD'd late last night and late wednesday night. Unfortunately OH is out of town until tomorrow night, so we can't BD again until he is back. Still sticking with my plan to test July 13 or 14. We will be camping with his family that weekend.. so that might help me put it off until the 14th.

Glad you had a nice holiday ak!

Congrats 2nd time.

I'm currently cd3 xx

I am now really trying to not be tempted to test!!! Grrr tww is hard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4