TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

So I just met with my donor. For being in a 14year relationship and having his son, he seems surprisingly gay hehe. Not that that matters to me, clearly. It was awkward, but nice. Tomorrow is the day! Wish I knew this was coming and I'd be more prepared. But everything happens for a reason. Maybe all I need is this one shot and it will work!

I am testing friday. I am creating symptoms in my head (at least that is what I am telling myself.. hahaha). OH is home thursday night, so friday Am... So nervous!

I am testing friday. I am creating symptoms in my head (at least that is what I am telling myself.. hahaha). OH is home thursday night, so friday Am... So nervous!

FX! I'm rooting for you!

Oh and thought I'd share with you ladies, my cm today has a very light tinge of pink/brown... It looks dirty lol I noticed it when I wiped this morning and it was there the same next loo run lol.. What yas think?

Seen the hospital. I have anti phospholipid syndrome. During pregnancy I have to take 75mg aspirin, 5mg folic acid and an injection every day up to 6 weeks after birth. I will be seen every 6 weeks for blood tests. I will have 5-6 scans. I've just had some more bloods done and go back tonight to start the injections.

BB- I'm glad they were helpful and able to give you what you need, on the other hand I'm sorry that you have to have medication everyday... In the scheme of things as long as it helps your bubba stay nice and snug in there, that's what matters :flower:
What is phospholipid syndrome? Sorry I don't know :/

Seen the hospital. I have anti phospholipid syndrome. During pregnancy I have to take 75mg aspirin, 5mg folic acid and an injection every day up to 6 weeks after birth. I will be seen every 6 weeks for blood tests. I will have 5-6 scans. I've just had some more bloods done and go back tonight to start the injections.

Oh wow. I'm sorry. But the good news is you know what the issue has been and you can fix it now! Prayers for a h&h 9months!

Oh and thought I'd share with you ladies, my cm today has a very light tinge of pink/brown... It looks dirty lol I noticed it when I wiped this morning and it was there the same next loo run lol.. What yas think?

Implantation?

BB- I'm glad they were helpful and able to give you what you need, on the other hand I'm sorry that you have to have medication everyday... In the scheme of things as long as it helps your bubba stay nice and snug in there, that's what matters :flower:
What is phospholipid syndrome? Sorry I don't know :/

It's a blood disorder. I don't know much at the moment. I was in shock when they told me so didn't really ask much.

Oh wow :(. Well I so glad that they are able to help you. I'll be following you all the BB :) will you find out more when you get your first shot? I'm interested to know how you get on huni xo

Kyla- I sure do hope so! It would be pretty great if it is, I'm 5/6 dpo today more thinking 6 so I would fit in wouldn't it?

Oh wow :(. Well I so glad that they are able to help you. I'll be following you all the BB :) will you find out more when you get your first shot? I'm interested to know how you get on huni xo

Kyla- I sure do hope so! It would be pretty great if it is, I'm 5/6 dpo today more thinking 6 so I would fit in wouldn't it?

Implantation can happen any day around 6 or even much later. All implantation doesn't happen exactly on day 6. Do you temp? A dip could show implantation.

Nope don't temp, only going off my cm and the last day of EWCM was 6 days ago, it lasted for two days... Yesterday it was like wet talc powder or wet flour today it's creamy but with the very light tinge and no stretch at all like yesterday. Oh and much less too. If I don't get a BFP this time I'll be looking into doing it next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->