TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Such a great line brunette for so early! Sorry for heat you are dealing with but it seems they have a great plan and are monitoring as they have to. When is your first ultra sound?

Good luck Kyla! So glad your donor was able to meet with you as needed. It only takes one as we know ;)

Aktqtpie good luck for when you test!

Bush hoping it's implantation for you! Seems about the right time

So today didn't happen. I forgot we had changed the time so I totally didn't realize until 20 minutes after the fact. So I rushed over there and texted him and waited about ten more minutes. He finally got back to me saying he had just left....how he had "just left" when I had been there for 10 minutes and didn't see him I have no idea. But why on earth wouldn't he text me when he got there and I wasn't?! Why would you sit around knowing the donation had a short shelf life and not make sure I was coming?? Grrr. It sucks. But honestly though I'm not all that upset. This was all thrown together last minute. And I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have worked anyway. I'm like 99.99% sure haha. But at least knowing I ovulated my cycle should start in about two weeks. So I have that time to find a new donor because I'm not using this guy again. I highly doubt he came in the first place. Having "just left" ten minutes after I'd been there. Oh well. Next month!

I'm so sorry Kylasbaby... that sucks. That is pretty shady that the guy possibly lied about being there. :( Hopefully you can get someone more reliable for the next time around.

Yay finally the :witch: showed! Ready to get busy this month!

BTW: Can you update the front page showing me as testing on June 12th?

Yay finally the :witch: showed! Ready to get busy this month!

BTW: Can you update the front page showing me as testing on June 12th?

Yay for AF. So weird when we look forward to that haha. Updated the front page for you :thumbup:

I am so terrified to test.. I don't want a BFN... and I know I will freak out with a BFP.

Thanks. I am rooting for all of you too. I think this would be easier to go through if OH was home.. so ready for him to be back in town on Thursday night.

Yay holly!!! Look out next cycle!! FXD

AK- no pressure huni, FXD you get your BFP and freak out we will be here for you :).

Miss Kyla- what a bummer!! At least you know your o'ing and can plan better for next eggy :).

No tinge in cm this morning just creamy so I'm hoping it's a good sign :)

Found out I'll be out of town during what will most likely be my most fertile time :( wah!

Oh no!!! Is it possible to :sex: just before you leave and hope the little :spermy: survive long enough to catch your eggy??

I think I forgot to update! I had my appointment with my consultant yesterday. My test results show that I have antiphospholipid syndrome which is basic a blood clotting disorder. I'm having to take 75mg aspirin, 5mg folic acid and a Clexane injection every day. I will do anything if it means this baby is going to be ok!

Holly - That's no bueno… just kidnap him and take him with you!!!

Brunette - That is scary, but it seems like they have a good plan for you.

BB I'm so glad that they are helping :) like you say, if it helps bubba to stick then it's all good :)... I am thinking that I'm am going to and already want to test although I'm going to hold out until AF is due because I don't want any extra disappointment... Trying to keep my sanity safe lol

Holly- AK is right kidnapping sounds like a great plan!! Hehe

Lol you guys! I guess we'll just party as close as we can and hope for the best. I'm Chaperoning my brother's middle school trip to D.C., so I can't really kidnap hubs to take with.

Brunette- glad they have a plan for you and baby!

:dust: to everyone! ! !

Hi guys. Think I'll test around the 20th if I get to it. Tend to wait til day due or day after. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->