*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

AF def got me. :-(

Cd1 today ... Join me Nat?

Oh natnee im sorry. Was just reading back. Yes lets be positive for april. Im so upset wanted to announe to dh i was pregnant on my babys bday at wknd. Had it all plannwd out. Af cramps since mon. I know she will show today.

Have you tested again today alfiecat?

We literally done 5 days in a row and a two days before that as well x

We literally done 5 days in a row and a two days before that as well x

Cautiously posting this... Within the time frame but it's a blue dye and when I google Sainsburys tests a lot of people seem to get false positives/ indents etc 😐

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 15
Cupcake23 that definitely looks positive! Congratulations. If you're worried can you get another test as well?

I'm sorry to everyone who has had a visit from :witch:

FX for you all next cycle xx

Thanks one day.... Im out again later today so will pick up some frer so I can confirm result. Keeping my fingers crossed.

AF def got me. :-(

Cd1 today ... Join me Nat?

Oh no, sorry glong. Cd1 buddies it is then!

Been shopping, had to get supplies. Why the heck do they have to put ladies 'things' down the same isle as the baby stuff? :growlmad:

I couldn't of time dtd any better. Gutted. Will have to try harder this month I suppose.

Cautiously posting this... Within the time frame but it's a blue dye and when I google Sainsburys tests a lot of people seem to get false positives/ indents etc 😐

I'm no good with sainsburys tests, I work in sainsburys so I NEVER buy them in there. Despite I'd get a staff discount I just wouldn't want to set tongues wagging! Hope it's a bfp for you cupcake, look forward to seeing another test letter from you!! Fx!

Oh natnee im sorry. Was just reading back. Yes lets be positive for april. Im so upset wanted to announe to dh i was pregnant on my babys bday at wknd. Had it all plannwd out. Af cramps since mon. I know she will show today.

Oh no alfiecat, fx she doesn't show for you. If she does join me and glong on cd1.

Sorry ladies who have af + bfn. I expect I'll be out in a couple of days, have the usual pms symptoms

I couldn't of time dtd any better. Gutted. Will have to try harder this month I suppose.

Are you going to use opks again or do anything else? I don't think I will, as think I know the best timing from last month. Will start dtd when see ewcm again like last time and try for every other day again.

Although a little nervous if I fall again as we're going to Disneyland Paris on 3rd April, I'd be 4-5 weeks, and with my track record its prime time for something to go wrong. :nope:

I will do opk again. Only thing I haven't done last 2 months is dtd the night of the positive, for one reason or another so that's a must this month! Last month to have a 2016 baby for us!!!

I sort of have 2 more chances, as they will induce me at 37 weeks if/when I have another one, due to what happened to Poppy. i might just be able to get another shot at 2016!

Ohhh that's good?

Not sure how I feel having a baby so clean secto christmas? I know I know I shouldn't care, but I just know how people with birthdays close get forgotten.

Are you gonna be going over to tcc section now. I don't know where to post. I'm in March still but there's already an established thread for March, feel like I'd be intruding lol!

Yes there's an April one now, as I would fall end of March 31st I'll join April I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->