Update - bfn boots own brand?! Please please someone give me hope - late bfp

I am a bitch to get blood from too. I really hope your beta more than doubles, I have everything crossed and will be saying a little prayer for you that all is fine :hugs:

Hcg has to start somewhere, I have everything crossed for you xx

hCG varies so much it's mad so try not to worry. I think it's a good number, and as Robo said it has to start somewhere. Yesterday it may have been half that number, so fingers crossed when you have your next beta done it rockets

Hoping hard for you! I was a bit worried about my hcg at 9dp5dt (14dpo) but it more than tripled in 48 hours. The important thing is the rise. Good luck!!!

Have you tested today Red? How are you feeling?

Just feeling really really down. Did another test at lunch time - darker than yesterday morning but lighter than yesterday afternoon. Worried it’s heading towards another loss, I’m worried it may be ectopic. I think I’m going to stop testing. I’m dreading tomorrow. Feel like I’m breaking.

I'm thinking of you and hoping everything is ok. Trying to conceive after losses is so difficult. It's hard to be positive and hopeful. Today you are pregnant try hold on to that. Xx

Hoping for the best and thinking of you. :hugs:

Took another later this afternoon (bottom) which is as dark, possibly darker than yesterday afternoon. I’ve no idea what’s happening - it’s onviously not rising properly so I think it’s just a question of whether it’s ectopic or is going to be another miscarriage. I’m going to get them to my progesterone level too tomorrow if I can (they refused yesterday) as im worried that this may be what’s causing problems each time, and I’m going through this again.

Attachments

• 9670EF74-8623-48E1-B996-B8C3849B6D8B.jpg
    9670EF74-8623-48E1-B996-B8C3849B6D8B.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 101
The line is darker and it honesty I did not see a huge difference in my lines when testing every day but if you look at 14 and 16dpo you can see a huge difference xx

That’s true. I think it’s just as my numbers are so low and the tests keep going up and down. I’m going to stop testing now, go for bloods tomorrow then just wait and see. I have a scan booked Friday so may do another before that. We’ll see. Thank you for being nice to me x

I think that looks like a normal progression. (I would dismiss the random lighter ones). You may just have more concentrated urine later in the day.

I think your numbers are good for your DPO and am praying they double for you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I am going to be positive for you Hun. I would agree with ask the line can vary in tests dependant on fluid intake and time of day.my morning urine was always rubbish compared to later in the day. Xx

Lines look amazing plus mine with my last didn’t change much betwwwn 14-19 dpi then hook affect kicked in xx

Merry Xmas Hun

Literally just got off the phone to the hospital - the doctor hasn’t reviewed them yet but the nurse was lovely and told me the number so I didn’t have to keep waiting .... 149!!!!!!!!! Nearly tripled!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->