• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update - bfn boots own brand?! Please please someone give me hope - late bfp

That is absolutely amazing and I hope it's given you some reassurance! Did you say you have a scan on Friday?

Thank you! I feel a little calmer although know we’re not out of the woods yet. Yes have a scan Friday although not sure if we should rearrange it as it’s so early And my levels are low so I doubt they’ll see anything and I think that might make me worry again! I’m for sure not taking anymore bloody tests now! Stepping away from the sticks! But irritating as I have about 6 frers here - I have one more digital which I might do Wednesday or Thursday as by then I should hit the 2-3 week but which would be nice to see, but even that I’m not sure of. X

Thank you all :)
The doctors from the hospital just phoned now she’s reviewed my results - still need to go in Friday for scan, as going by last AF I’m still low on the scale, but I know I ovulated late so I’m not so worried about that. She said my progesterone level was 51 which is really good :) fingers crossed things go more smoothly from now on!

Thank you all - I will let you know how it goes!

How are you feeling Red? Hope you're still feeling positive :)

Brilliant progression congratulations!

I’m all over the place at the moment! I’m too scared to do anymore tests so I’m just keeping my fingers crossed. I’ve had quite a bit of cramping which is worrying although everything says that’s normal - I’m worrying when I am and then when it stops I worry about that! I’ve got the scan Friday and I’m going to ask for repeat bloods then I think. I really want to do the clearblue digital to see it go up a week, as I think by now it should read 2-3 but I’m just too scared! I’m a bit worried I’m getting a uti - I’m peeing so often and I think I’m drinking less unconsciously to try and counter act it, so I need to be careful about that. I’m just hoping it’s okay. I just keep thinking that it could already be over and I just don’t know. I just can’t keep relaxed. Every time I try and enjoy it, or try and think to the future, I stop myself as I don’t want to jinx anything or hurt more if it doesn’t end well, but then I feel bad for thinking that way, and think if I keep thinking negatively it’ll make things turn out negatively!! I’m driving myself literally crazy! :/ x

Ah yes, that sounds exactly like very early pregnancy to me. I was literally exactly the same, worrying when I cramped and worrying when it stopped. I'm still like that now tbh, and was like that all through my first. I'm just not content unless I'm worrying about something though! Fx here for Friday!

Glad I’m not the only one like this! Thank you :)

How many weeks are you now? I got a 2-3 at 5 weeks, and a 3+ at 6 weeks with our son, I was too scared to try it before in case it said something else!
Cramping is normal, it's everything adjusting and stretching and stuff, but I know it's scary when it happens. Is it this Friday you have a scan?

Yes this Friday - I’m pretty sure I’m 4 weeks 5 days - according to AF I’m 5 weeks +5 but I know I ovulated late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->