• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Ok, I THINK I just changed my avatar pic, it's me holding up my opk's. No line eye with these,lol! They are authentic!!

Took the pic from my web cam on my lap top, so it's a little hard to see, and color is washed out a bit, but it's obvious that test and control lines are the same :)

Now if I could get this 2 more days, followed with a :bfp: on a HPT, then I wil;l be REAL happy!!

:headspin:
:dust:

i missed 2 days of temping, but since i'm just cd4 i hope FF would not make a big deal of it.... can't wait to BD, AF is almost gone, which is weird, usually it lasts 5 days....but this moonth it started Wed. late afternoon with some light blood, but only when i wipe, pad was completely clear the next morning....than it started a full blow....and today is going away already....weird?

and about a job...i'm on a "medical leave" right now 'cause i had a nervous breakdown 2 weeks ago, literally crying over even small problems....now I hope for a BFP so I can be out of there for a while (1st pregnancy was high risk due to bleeding, so my OB-GYN wants me home and resting trough whole thing :) )
High risk sucks, I know! At least you already know. Same with me... I think it would be harder to think everything was smooth and then have an issue...glad you and your doc aren't taking chances :thumbup:

Any of y'all have tips on keeping DH from getting over-stressed and feeling pressure? WAY TMI but he *goes* every single time if we're not trying to get pregnant. But when we are actively TTC, it's like it just completely shuts him down and it drives me crazy! I DO NOT talk about it when him, and when he brings it up, I reassure him that things are fine and blah blah blah but what I reeeeally want to say is 'SERIOUSLY?!?! You go 100% of the time, EXCEPT when we're actively TRYING??'.

Frustrating for both of us. Any tips? Anyone else been in our shoes?
How aware of your cycle and fertile days is he? Maybe don't mention to him that you are ovulating. Maybe tell him " this month let's just bd 3x's a week, and see what happens"

Maybe then he won't feel the pressure, but it means going thru poas w/o him- but it's not sneaky, he wants a baby too.
I was worried my OH would have that problem too, but I couldn't stop blabbing about every tidbit of info. He recently learned more than he wanted about ewcm,lol. On friday when I explained what happened in the bathroom (the huge glob of ewcm), I was hesitant, didn't want to gross him out , but he just asked if we should do it now! So I know he can handle it now.

I'm sure what you are experiencing is VERY normal - guys and their "performance anxieties" - smh - you'd think after thrive been with you so long, there wouldn't be anxiety, but I guess it's similar to a woman's insecurities about her body...

Btw, none of this directed at anyone per se, but people in general.

:sex: and :dust:

:rofl: @ ":spermy: goes into vagina = pregnant!"

I wish!

I know right... I'm sure we all wish lol. It's almost like he expects that we BD and the next morning I wake up looking like I have a beach ball under my shirt haha... I know he doesn't really think that, but he is more impatient than I am sometimes. Which I find odd for a man, especially one so young.:haha:

:rofl: @ ":spermy: goes into vagina = pregnant!"

I wish!

I know right... I'm sure we all wish lol. It's almost like he expects that we BD and the next morning I wake up looking like I have a beach ball under my shirt haha... I know he doesn't really think that, but he is more impatient than I am sometimes. Which I find odd for a man, especially one so young.:haha:

Well ladies, sounds like we have an honorary male member of The Nut Hut TM

Hahaha pretty much, whenever he see's me on B&B he's like "Ooh what are you all talking about?" I think he's jealous of us :winkwink:!

STILL crying!! WTH????

I'm just sitting here, googling away (like always), and I was actually reading a POSITIVE story about OPKs then a bfp on HPT....and I cried! THEN I read a story about positive OPKs, pos HPT, then M/C! Cried again - thought about my babies that were taken from me...

Currently in the middle of reading a long thread where a woman in a similar situation (about 9dpo, I'm 10dpo) and is getting pos OPKs...AFTER pos OPKs at around cd15....

OF COURSE, I CRIED! :(

This is either my month or I am gearing up for one HELL of an AF!!

Hahaha pretty much, whenever he see's me on B&B he's like "Ooh what are you all talking about?" I think he's jealous of us :winkwink:!

My fiance usually asks me too, especially if I giggle or something.

Oh! I forgot to tell you guys!! Friday, for our anniversary, I found this card that had 2 peanuts on it - one male one female - and the little peanuts were hugging, the inside said "Still nuts over you"... I had told him about our Nut Hut, so after writing in the card I signed with a heart, my name, and even added
The Nut Hut TM

:rofl:

:blush:
(yes, my moods are swinging)
:muaha:

My fiance usually asks me too, especially if I giggle or something.

Oh! I forgot to tell you guys!! Friday, for our anniversary, I found this card that had 2 peanuts on it - one male one female - and the little peanuts were hugging, the inside said "Still nuts over you"... I had told him about our Nut Hut, so after writing in the card I signed with a heart, my name, and even added
The Nut Hut TM

:rofl:

:blush:
(yes, my moods are swinging)
:muaha:

Happy Anniversary! Maybe by then you can put a baby peanut in the middle :) FX!

hey yall!
im 24, DH is 26 we have a 3 year old son and just lost our 2nd son in Oct at 16 weeks, delivered him on Oct 13. we only had to try once to conceive #2 but after the mc i am so afraid either i wont be able to conceive or i will lose another :( that was our 1st mc but it scares me very much! we are currently TTC, BD'ing it up since i got off of my 1st AF since mc.. not sure how to calculate OV after the mc so we are just doing it every day or every other day.. my lmp was Nov 17 so im assuming BD'ing til Dec 10 should be long enough, what do yall think?? im pretty new to the whole TTC thing, i never imagined i would have to worry about it, but here we are! im so glad i found this site, its very encouraging to read all of your stories! thanks in advance! :D

I think it is normal to be scared. We will be here when you need to vent about anything. In the meantime bding every other day should be fine. How long where your cycles before? Do you temp?

Lots of :dust:

my cycles were pretty normal, usually the same day each month if not a day for two before or after.. i always knew when it was about to hit. it seems still right on track mid month, but ive only had one since mc so not sure if theyre regulated still or not. i do not temp, dont even know where to start with that! but also i dont want to get too into it to where i am stressing out, at least not yet! we conceived on the first try with my last pregnancy so im hoping its easy again, just so afraid of losing another baby :( but all of yall on here are a big help! even if i dont write in, just reading on here helps :) sorry it took a little while to respond i try not to get on here on weekends when hubby is off work to spend more time together :)

hey yall!
im 24, DH is 26 we have a 3 year old son and just lost our 2nd son in Oct at 16 weeks, delivered him on Oct 13. we only had to try once to conceive #2 but after the mc i am so afraid either i wont be able to conceive or i will lose another :( that was our 1st mc but it scares me very much! we are currently TTC, BD'ing it up since i got off of my 1st AF since mc.. not sure how to calculate OV after the mc so we are just doing it every day or every other day.. my lmp was Nov 17 so im assuming BD'ing til Dec 10 should be long enough, what do yall think?? im pretty new to the whole TTC thing, i never imagined i would have to worry about it, but here we are! im so glad i found this site, its very encouraging to read all of your stories! thanks in advance! :D

Welcome TexasMomma :wave:
Have you ever tried to use Fertility Friend? I only started using it last month and it has been a definite help. I just got off of b/c pills in August and my cycles have been wacky.

The ladies here are awesome and are super supportive so feel free to ask us anything!

No maam i havent tried Fertility Friend, but i will def be checking it out this evening, thanks! :) i have only had one af since my mc so im not sure if they are messed up or not but i also cant really pin point ov since i dont have much to go off of, but i can tell by cm (i think). we are still BD'ing even tho ewcm is been gone, i just want to be sure we do it when needed.. i have been having slight cramps these past few days and a few twinges in left ovary.. not wanting to make too big of a deal out of ANY symptoms yet because i really dont want to get my hopes up at all, i dont know if i can take my heart being broken again. anyways!!... i dont post here too often but i DO read yalls posts and conversations all the time and it helps alot even without me chiming in!

STILL crying!! WTH????

I'm just sitting here, googling away (like always), and I was actually reading a POSITIVE story about OPKs then a bfp on HPT....and I cried! THEN I read a story about positive OPKs, pos HPT, then M/C! Cried again - thought about my babies that were taken from me...

Currently in the middle of reading a long thread where a woman in a similar situation (about 9dpo, I'm 10dpo) and is getting pos OPKs...AFTER pos OPKs at around cd15....

i have nooo clue how many dpo i am if any yet.. not sure when i ov this cycle because this is my first cycle since mc but we are BD'ing every other day just so we dont miss it ;) anyway my point here is that ive been having some light cramps (very light) and a few twinges in my left ovary.. but starting today i am crying over songs on the radio, thinking about how much i love my DH or my son, just stuff that is rediculous haha! not symptom spotting this cycle because i dont want to get my hopes up at all, but thought it was odd that i am tearing up over dumb stuff right in the middle of my cycle.. lmp was Nov17.. i am lost!

STILL crying!! WTH????

i have nooo clue how many dpo i am if any yet.. not sure when i ov this cycle because this is my first cycle since mc but we are BD'ing every other day just so we dont miss it ;) anyway my point here is that ive been having some light cramps (very light) and a few twinges in my left ovary.. but starting today i am crying over songs on the radio, thinking about how much i love my DH or my son, just stuff that is rediculous haha! not symptom spotting this cycle because i dont want to get my hopes up at all, but thought it was odd that i am tearing up over dumb stuff right in the middle of my cycle.. lmp was Nov17.. i am lost!
My one and only af after my september mc was 11/2

It was hard to pick a day one, but I looked online and general consensus for a natural mc was the day heavy bleeding started...
My cycle was 40 days from that, with o at cd 21 - 19 day luteal phase.

Thinking I would snap back to the regularaty i had before bc and mc, I thought I would o around the 15th.

Nope.

O'd.on thanksgiving I think.

Just read an interesting article
About a second lh surge...

To help my anxiety and get my pee stick fix, I used another opk this evening (mine specifically say use fmu, and I've been "very" pos) with urine so diluted, almost clear...like water with a lemon squeezed in it...
Even then got a pretty darn near opk pos! Test line was immediate and just slightly lighter than control line.

Oh caught some stomach bug(sympathy symptoms I couldn't help but wonder?), and has been asleep...think I will wake him, just in case my o is waiting an insane amount of time to happen..(cd 32 atm!!) :sex: until the :witch: sings!

STILL crying!! WTH????

I don't want to falsely get your hopes up, but there are quite a few women that conceive before getting an af! :dust: and :fx: !

TexasMomma I truly hope this will be your month too.

I am currently cd6 temping like a hawk. Woke up this morn quite unbalanced and dizzy. looks like I am going to spendva day in bed cause usually when I feel this way I need to rest a lot it is either my bp orvthe water behind my eardrums again.

I'm totally obsessing over this short bleeding in this cycle! should I keep Thu. as CD1 or change it back to Wed? Now it looks like I should move it back up since it was just spotting yesterday and today?!?!?
Does it affect charting? I don't think so.....I will O somewhere between Mon-Wed next week...... Why am I going nuts over this???? Aaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->