• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

:growlmad:
Dollar store was out of tests! I know I played a big hand in that, but sheesh!

Guess I'm going to target. Anyone have a preference or "heard" of a specific brand that was consistent with early detection? Frer? I've bought so many, I can't even remember which ones I liked. Probably since I hated all of them last cycle with their "selfish attitude" about not showing me my line! Darn stupid tests! I have a love/hate thing going on...

:growlmad:
Dollar store was out of tests! I know I played a big hand in that, but sheesh!

Guess I'm going to target. Anyone have a preference or "heard" of a specific brand that was consistent with early detection? Frer? I've bought so many, I can't even remember which ones I liked. Probably since I hated all of them last cycle with their "selfish attitude" about not showing me my line! Darn stupid tests! I have a love/hate thing going on...

lol I just posted this link in another thread too... https://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500165_162-538075.html

anyways, I just googled best pregnancy test and all the sites I saw came up with this one, the First Response Early Result.

I've heard opks can pick up pregnancy too!! Welcome everyone :) hoping for bfp's for Xmas too. Dh 32, I'm almost 27. We have a 6 year old from his first marriage. I've been off bc for 3 months now. Gearing up for fertile peak soon!! Lots of BDing n looking for positive opks :) aghh then TWW! Yikes. No positive opks yet or temp dip/spike.

I would like to add that I have been very weepy. Cried at 3 different parts of the new twilight movie we saw last night, and got teary at another...(at least 2 of which I know was silly to cry at)

Cried at a pic on fb

Cried at a video on fb- understandable, it was awful, this lady was beating her 9 month old! (hard for anyone to see, but ttc makes it worse! This bi+ch-excuse my language- has a baby she's beating, and here I am waiting for a baby to holds and love?!!!!?)

Cried at commercials for SPCA.

Cried over VERY minor argument with OH

Cried this afternoon for no reason I can think of

Cried again this afternoon as I thought about the name Kyla, as that is what we wanted to name our baby, had the baby made it and been a girl...then totally sobbed at the mc thing, now 2 1/2 months ago....

Crying again as I write this!

Good luck Tigger!

Okay I have to complain for a minute since I have nobody in real life to complain to lol. I hate the TWW!!! Since I had 1 or 2 (not sure) MCs in the past I've been trying not to talk to OH about all these little symptoms I've been having bc I don't want to get his hopes up. I've been eating A LOT (which he has noticed lol) I only weigh 100 pounds so I really don't eat much normally, but I just can't get enough food now! I've been super tired. I'm normally a tired person anyways, but not this bad. I will take 1-2 naps during the day that are 1-3 hours long plus sleeping 6-12 hours at night! Even when I'm up I just feel tired. Yesterday I had cramping, like AF kind of, but I never get AF symptoms until the day before and yesterday was 9 days before. Today I didn't have any. I have milky discharge, not normal. Whenever I'm laying down and I stretch I get this weird like muscle spasm in my lower abdomen or uterus or something, like fluttering or vibration. Yesterday I got a metallic taste in my mouth. I've been peeing more frequently. TMI--- And today I had the worst gas literally I've ever had in my whole life and I have not eaten anything out of the norm. It smells really bad I have to walk away from myself lol. I've been staying away from OH so he doesn't smell it hahaha. I'm not normally a gassy person. At all. :wacko: I just wanna POAS already and find out.

Oh yeah and the night before last I cried for like 3 hours over silly crap... I feel ya angelwings! OH was like "what's wrong with you stop crying!!!"

Nazz, you sound like me, and have a lot if classic symptoms! I am too- except the metallic taste - I've never ever had that...

My sense of smell yesterday was like a blood hound!

:dust: and fx to you!

Where is FTmommy? Her and I are the only ones left! (from the other thread I mean - nothing against the new girls, we're here for you too! :D )

This weepy thing is not normal for me.

I forgot to add earlier that I also teared up at work when I saw a pregnant lady. This was common just after my miscarriage, but until the last couple says I've been under control!

It's abnormal for me to be weepy too, if you ask any of my friends they will tell you I'm the most unemotional girl they've ever known. I wish there was something that happened to you right when you get pregnant, like your nails turn green or something lol. So unfair, makes me wonder how animals know they are pregnant, and how did people back before tests know they were pregnant?Did they just figure it out when they ballooned up?? Screw TWW!!!

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new around here, have mostly lurked but will be posting more now that we can actively TTC! :) So excited! I am hoping and praying we get pregnant this month or next for a lot of reasons timing-wise but I'm just so excited to get started! I won't be ovulating next until sometime around Dec 27th-ish which feels like forever from now! So , I'll be waiting alongside all of you in the various parts of your cycle! Baby dust to all! :) Happy to be here.

Welcome grass roots!

Angel and Nazz you have great symptoms!!!! I would be sooooooo happy if someone got a bfp!! Obviously we would get mine and the others straight after so we would all be bump buddies.
:dust:

10 dpo - blaring positive opk
Neg hpt (or isit ? I hate this . I see lines that I think are faint but I think I'm imagining them)

FF won't chart my O day :wacko: on the calendar it says either cd 12, 13, or 14. Can yall check out my chart and tell me what you think? I should mention on cd 13 and 16 and 17 the opks were just almost positive, but not quite. Thanks for the help its driving me nuts!

Wow I've sure missed a lot here! Hi to the new ladies! :wave:
I'm really crossing my fingers for you ladies that are in the TWW. I'm on CD7 and hopefully I'll get my OPK's soon! For all I know they're stuck in customs at the border grrr. My period has been really weird this month. I don't usually go for 7 days, it's usually 4-5 days. We should be able to start BD'ing soon. Hopefully this cold I seem to be getting doesn't take hold too hard (lots of burning going on and I have asthma).

My chart sure looks different this month from last month. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad.

FF won't chart my O day :wacko: on the calendar it says either cd 12, 13, or 14. Can yall check out my chart and tell me what you think? I should mention on cd 13 and 16 and 17 the opks were just almost positive, but not quite. Thanks for the help its driving me nuts!

It might be because you're missing a lot of days before CD14. If I had to guess I'd say you may have O'd on CD14 or CD18.

I think you didn't get crosshairs because of the dashed line, and it appears you missed a temp...

My cross hairs took awhile to show, and when they did I got dotted red crosshairs... Conflicting signs it said :shrug:

I'm starting to think this temp thing is not for me. I don't know if it's my erratic sleep, or my grave's or what....

I'm only using it as a guide at this point since I used to write everything down, it's a paper saver.

My body is telling me something right now - just don't know if it's trolling me " bd! You ovulated REALLY late"
Or
" you did it! Preggo!"

It's gotta be one our the other....
I have this weird feeling...

It goes beyond the addiction,lol.
I didn't have this weird feeling last cycle.

Gl to ya hun! Just keep bd'ing every other day, you'll be great! :sex:

I missed last night, but we dtd fri night, sat morning...so I doubt not doing it last night matters :D

I was exhausted, if I'm too tired for :sex:, then that means I am REALLY tired! :haha:

But since opk is still positive ( man the line is almost black!)
we will bd tonight for sure! All bases covered. At least I KNOW I ovulated this cycle. Ff wasn't sure, but either I did, and I'm pregnant now, or I'm ovulating now!

:dust: :dust:

Darn phone! "telling me" not "trolling me" :rofl:
Maybe my body is trolling me!

You could post a pic of the test if you want.
I'm actually in the parking lot at work right now, so it would be too late when I get home...

I will with tomorrows test though!

And later I will post my back to back pos opk's!

Apparently opk's don't "lose" their lines. But they fade just a bit - but equally with the control and test, so you can see that the lines are the same. Or that my test is a tad darker.

I know I missed like a whole week of temps because I went out of town and didn't want to worry about all this while I was on my holiday. Thanks for looking though, the temps jut don't make sense to me because I haven't had three consecutive higher temps until now, just all over the place. Well thanks for the help! Hoping we caught that egg... And hoping my body isn't trolling me as well!!! lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->