Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Sometimes temping is almost more confusing.

My charts are ok but because I'm a slow riser my O dates could still be a few days off. The other crappy thing is I can tell based on my temps if AF is coming way before she arrives. It makes the wait unbearable and I find it more disappointing than getting a BFN.

Thinking I might try v temping this cycle. If we don't get pg in another 2 cycles I am debating if I should continue the obsession or just BD often and not stress so much on the details.

Nazz/Angel - hard to know for sure if either of you O'd yet with those spikes and drops. Keep BDing just in case!

Well I feel like with my cycles being only 26-28 days long it is now too late for me to O right? There would be no time for implantation and whatever else the body does... Maybe I'm wrong, I'll go jump OH in a minute lol.

Well I feel like with my cycles being only 26-28 days long it is now too late for me to O right? There would be no time for implantation and whatever else the body does... Maybe I'm wrong, I'll go jump OH in a minute lol.

I'm sure he won't complain :D

Ready steady attack lol

Hahaha he did actually complain at first, "I'm too tired!" then I said "I'll be on top you can just lay there" and he was okay with it then:haha:. Although I was only on top for about 10 minutes and then I guess he woke up (thankfully bc I heard it's easier to preg if you're on bottom). Sorry TMI! His junk was like a pale off white/yellow though... which happens to him sometimes, wonder what that means... :shrug:

If you O late your cycle would just longer because your LP shouldn't change much, so chances are you already O'd. But hey, you can never go wrong by BDing more ;)

Hahaha he did actually complain at first, "I'm too tired!" then I said "I'll be on top you can just lay there" and he was okay with it then:haha:. Although I was only on top for about 10 minutes and then I guess he woke up (thankfully bc I heard it's easier to preg if you're on bottom). Sorry TMI! His junk was like a pale off white/yellow though... which happens to him sometimes, wonder what that means... :shrug:

OMG a first! A guy saying "I'm too tired" :haha: (just kidding) I thought that was a woman's trick ;)

Well he can be quite a lady sometimes :xmas13: haha jk he would kill me if he knew I just said that. But really when ttc you know, men get tired of us having sex with them all the time just for their sperm hehe.

Well he can be quite a lady sometimes :xmas13: haha jk he would kill me if he knew I just said that. But really when ttc you know, men get tired of us having sex with them all the time just for their sperm hehe.

LOL actually come to think of it, my husband asked for a night off last month...:blush:

Oh AF go away, I don't want to see you till next October!!

I can't wait till I get my OPK/HPT pack in the mail. Had a slight panic a few minutes ago! I didn't know they tested the fire alarm system on the last Friday of the month. I'd stuffed my poor cat into her carrier, scooped the passports and essential papers and my purse and was out the door in less than a minute. Oh well, at least I know what to grab if I have to get out!
Wow! Bet your kitty was scared too!
At least you passed the drill!

I'm seriously hoping we all go no af the next 9 or so months!

Just say no to aunt flo!

Maybe that can be The Nut Hut™ slogan...

Or maybe mission. I guess our slogan is the previously stated "where the owners are not just co-founders, but members too!"
" Our mission at The Nut Hut™ is to welcome all POAS addicts with open arms, allow tmi whenever needed, and to just say no to aunt flo"

I love it!!! :happydance:

i missed 2 days of temping, but since i'm just cd4 i hope FF would not make a big deal of it.... can't wait to BD, AF is almost gone, which is weird, usually it lasts 5 days....but this moonth it started Wed. late afternoon with some light blood, but only when i wipe, pad was completely clear the next morning....than it started a full blow....and today is going away already....weird?

and about a job...i'm on a "medical leave" right now 'cause i had a nervous breakdown 2 weeks ago, literally crying over even small problems....now I hope for a BFP so I can be out of there for a while (1st pregnancy was high risk due to bleeding, so my OB-GYN wants me home and resting trough whole thing :) )

Any of y'all have tips on keeping DH from getting over-stressed and feeling pressure? WAY TMI but he *goes* every single time if we're not trying to get pregnant. But when we are actively TTC, it's like it just completely shuts him down and it drives me crazy! I DO NOT talk about it when him, and when he brings it up, I reassure him that things are fine and blah blah blah but what I reeeeally want to say is 'SERIOUSLY?!?! You go 100% of the time, EXCEPT when we're actively TRYING??'.

Frustrating for both of us. Any tips? Anyone else been in our shoes?

Any of y'all have tips on keeping DH from getting over-stressed and feeling pressure? WAY TMI but he *goes* every single time if we're not trying to get pregnant. But when we are actively TTC, it's like it just completely shuts him down and it drives me crazy! I DO NOT talk about it when him, and when he brings it up, I reassure him that things are fine and blah blah blah but what I reeeeally want to say is 'SERIOUSLY?!?! You go 100% of the time, EXCEPT when we're actively TRYING??'.

Frustrating for both of us. Any tips? Anyone else been in our shoes?

yeah that's a tough one. Is he 100% sure he wants a baby? There must be something going on in his head while you guys are BD'ing that is halting him.

Oh yes, he definitely wants one. He talks about it all the time and has wanted another baby for well over a year or more. He was ready for another baby wayyy before I was! Lol

Oh yes, he definitely wants one. He talks about it all the time and has wanted another baby for well over a year or more. He was ready for another baby wayyy before I was! Lol

The reason I asked was my husband wasn't entirely sure, but one day he came to me and said he was ready. I would say take BD'ing back to basics and just have fun and don't make the end goal of having a baby, just enjoy each other :) The first few times we did it without protection, my husband didn't go because it was like "holy crap we're actually doing this". But, after a few times it figured itself out :)

That's what I'm hoping for! Thanks. I think it's his own self-inflicted pressure because I make a point to not talk about TTC at alllll because I don't want him to feel any pressure and I don't want it to feel like a task, kwim? We haven taken a few months off from TTC so I hope once we resume later this month that things will be different. Here's hoping anyway!! :)

That's what I'm hoping for! Thanks. I think it's his own self-inflicted pressure because I make a point to not talk about TTC at alllll because I don't want him to feel any pressure and I don't want it to feel like a task, kwim? We haven taken a few months off from TTC so I hope once we resume later this month that things will be different. Here's hoping anyway!! :)

Yeah, it might be his manly ego playing tricks on his brain too. Since you guys have been trying for a year, maybe there's a little voice inside his subconscious, questioning his potency and it's distracting him. FX for you two!

I don't have any advice, unfortunately, but I watched a stand up comedian once that was talking about when him and his wife started trying to have a baby... and he said he just couldn't do it, he was like, "I spent my whole life trying NOT to cum in women and now I'm SUPPOSED to??" I was lmao, I know my OH felt like this when we started actively trying this cycle... and he got all mopey the other day bc he was like "you got pregnant that one time when I pulled out and you were on BCP, we got lucky... and then you had a MC. Now we're actually trying and nothing is happening!" Then I had to explain to him that this is our first cycle ttc and we haven't even found out yet if I am or not pregnant, and he is overreacting. Men get weird about ttc IMO. He also doesn't get that theres like a 25% chance of getting pregnant every month, he thinks sperm goes in vagina... pregnant. So he is convinced something is wrong with him :xmas19: anyways just do what anake said, relax and have fun, maybe you can't have oral anymore which really sucks lol, but you can still try to forget about the baby at the end of the tunnel and just let loose. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->