Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Anake at leasr she lives far away so when the baby is born she wont be there all the time.

I live 10 mins by car from my MIL and 5mins from my Mum. But thanks God I am lucky they do not interfere. The only downfall I have is when I say no to something and they do not have that word in their vocabulary so my son goes to Grandma after mum and mosrt of the times gets what he wants.

We have a good bd pattern, but given my history, it never amounts to anything. Plus with all this moving stress, I wouldn't be surprised if my o gets delayed, despite what opk's and temp says....wouldn't be the first time I "think" o happened only to get a full second surge!
Until the weird bleed last month, I felt SO positive! I really thought we did it.

This month, idk, I just don't think it took. On the bright side, I probably won't go nuts on hpt's...that'll be a nice and cheaper change! Tomorrows temp is important, and like usual when I have an important temp coming up, I have to get up hours earlier than usual- so I guess I'll use the temp corrector, which sucks cuz I'd really like it to be accurate. I pre-entered temps for the next 2 days, and sure enough, it marks Sunday as o day....but I don't agree with Sunday. Not when my.opk was negative Saturday, then positive Sunday and today.... I would think.o was today....:shrug: either way, I guess it doesn't matter. I just am not feeling it this month for some reason.

Maybe next month when we're settled in our new house, with a bedroom far away from the boys, plus an "extra"door since we have our own little hallway too, that has a door shutting it off from the rest of the house...ooh, and the AWESOME Garden tub, which will be romantic! <3

Oh MILs indeed...I am dreading how mine will be with baby when it happens...she basically opted out of being a mom to DH and ever since me an him got together she's been back in the picture (which was my doing I must admit, couldn't stand the thought that she didn't even call or send a card on his birthday or christmas for over 3 years...) anyway, she is slightly overbearing when it comes to wanting to know everything...with the recent surgery she was constantly asking when i was going in, how long i'd be there, what hospital, what valve they were using, when was i coming home, when was i going back to work and a gazillion questions that even DH didn't ask...

Sorry Rose :hugs: sounds like a classic case! lol My MIL can be a bit much too. When DH and I had our daughter we live on the very next street and it was CONSTANT reminding me what to do when it came to my own child! I know she was just trying to help but how was I supposed to learn with her always there telling me what to do. Luckily we bought our first home and moved about 25 miles away so its much better now. But she is getting to be much lately with the "are you guys still trying" "it hasnt happened yet" "maybe youre trying to hard" "im so ready for another baby" soooo annoying!!

FTMommy...I hear you on the buggin about baby...this will be the first grandchild on both sides for us and we've kind of put it off like we aren't trying yet to ease up on the pressure and questions from family on DHs side...my parents know whats going on as my sister has also been trying (for 4 years :() so they know better than to bug as they know how hard it is on us. Hang in there, everyone has good intentions I'm sure :)

Looks like I'm 1dpo. I feel bummed out. I don't know why I can't explain it... just this weird feeling. Our timing was great, but I just don't think it worked. I think my body likes to play tricks on me, I'm scared I'll have a weird bleed like last month, this whole thing is really stressing me out. The digis and preseed are getting expensive and I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get pregnant. Maybe just ntnp from now on, idk. Just frustrated

Angel wings your chart looks perfect, don't stress!

Me on the other hand... HELP!!!! I think the ibuprofen I took for my pleurisy really screwed with O!!!! I have had no temperature shift at all yet! This is late, really late for me! I usually go between 13-17 at the latest.

I thought if I took ibuprofen before O it wouldn't effect it, but was I wrong? Or maybe I took it too close to O time? I took the maximum dosage all the way up to cycle day 8 or 9.

My body hates me. I had a little flu bug last night and my temperature got all the way up to 101.5, but of course I wake up in the morning and it's still at silly, average pre-O 97.5. BLAH.

It's ok,wugz! Maybe it delayed it, but if say more than likely stress did. They say things like sickness or being in the hospital can affect o. Are you using opk's?

I had to use the temp adjuster today, which sucks.... I actually cheated and put a lower temp...it adjusted me to 98.9! So I just met my actual temp in the middle of the adjusted temp,lol. I figured that was more than fair. I had high temps during Af, and I didn't wasn't that raising my coverline either, so that's why I recorded them but discarded them. I'm just scared I'll have another long cycle, and just when I think I'm 8doo, my temp will drop again, and then have a round two surge. Starting 2ww over again really sucks, and I'm sick of it! Only one normal cycle since my MC in September! :brat:

I hear you! I feel like each cycle is more jacked up than the last! What I wouldn't give to have my nice, normal O on day 15 cycle back.

Going to go back on the maca root supplement tomorrow. My cycles were like clockwork when I was taking it. I only stopped because I ran out and didn't feel like it was worth the 10 bucks a bottle since I wasn't PG yet, but at least I was regular!

Looks like we're all having a rough O time (or almost O time)... I'm also just not feeling it Angel... I'm also pretty sure I O'd cd 18, not 17 like FF is saying... but either way I'm just not very positive about this time. I'm also feeling a little under the weather today, sore throat and kind of nauseous or dizzy I guess. Which I don't take as a sign of pregnancy lol because it is wayyy too early for that nonsense. The only thing keeping my hopes up just a teeny bit is all those posts you see of women who say they were so sure they were out that cycle and didn't feel pregnant at all, and then they were.

I was also kind of discouraged last night, my mother called and during the call she was like, "so I got a bill from the doctor saying you got a pregnancy test..." and in my head I was like, "s*** why are they sending my bills to my parents house?!?" I just told her I got a regular pap and they just always do a preg test (which is true, they do always do a preg test at my paps) I didn't feel like telling her that I was late on my period and my ovaries were hurting and I thought I might have a cyst and they did a preg test... anyways after my mom was like, "ok good because when I saw that I was like, 'nooo my babyyy!'" Which kind of made me feel like she will be upset if I do get pregnant anytime in the near future... :nope: I hate letting my parents down. I know I'm young, but I ALWAYS wanted to be a young mother (probably due to my own mother having me at an older age and not being able to do all the things all my friends moms were doing). It just makes me feel so torn.

On that note, I love all the MIL talk :haha: as some of you might know, OH's sister had a baby this past summer and I remember in the beginning she told OH and I that she sometimes felt like their stepmom was practically stealing her baby. She's totally obsessed with the little guy, but I think OH's sister is glad about it now because she really helps her out a ton. And being obsessed is better than the opposite I guess. She never had kids of her own so maybe that is part of why she is so gaga over it. She told me a while back that she wants 10 grand kids... I was like :wacko: honestly though, I would have no problem with that many kids if she got us a large house, a nanny, and college money haha. Which is not happening...

Just a bummer of a month I guess. Funny, the same thought crossed my mind- when others thought they were"out" but ended up pregnant,lol....then I realized that exact story is what has made me hold onto false hope, even when I bleed for a week at 3dpo.....

So I know that's not what's going on. I'll still monitor my temp, but I'm not buying anymore digi opk's....if my temp nose dives again, before Af and only like a week after o, I'm throwing in the towel and going ntnp. I'm beat, I'm so sick of obsessing, been almost 6 months of poas addiction, I can't take it anymore! Idk, maybe after we're moved I'll change my mind, but I'm just too stressed from other things. I'm sure the stress isn't helping. Opk's aren't helping, preseed isn't helping, but when I WASN'T thinking about it I seemed to get pregnant easily! Just not sure how to NOT think about it....
I did just get breaking dawn 2, which I've already seen 3 times, but now I own it,lol, AND I got a new book. That and moving should help. I'll order done used books off Amazon to get me through next month :D

I sat through a 9 hour class today for work, to be a CT, "certified trainer", so hopefully I'll be conducting some classes soon.

I'm sorry Angel :hugs: I've been thinking the same thing about NTNP although it did not work for us before. Although we have to stop ttc at all after this month for a while so I think I can go one more month and then a break will be good for us if nothing happens. I think everyone needs a break from everything once in a while, NTNP is a very good idea. No more worrying about when you O or when you BD or counting down the days... plus as I'm sure you've all seen on BnB a ton of people get preg after they stop trying and stop stressing about it.

Well my boobs are sore and I'm feeling kind of AFy... at 4 dpo... Normally I would be all like "ooh maybe this is it", but this time I'm just like, "I don't need my body playing stupid tricks on me and teasing me!" UGH.

Also we just video chatted with OH's family... we commented on how cute his sister's baby is and his cute little outfit he was wearing, and they were like, "don't get any ideas now"... I'm just really starting to feel like if we got pregnant nobody would be happy. I mean I'm sure they would come around, but it would probably be uncomfortable. I know his step mom wants us to have a baby, but I'm sure they would all rather us wait about a year or so. Of course my family would want us to wait until we're married... Ok I need to stop thinking, sorry for talking so much guys lol.

Nazz if you feel like talking than do so we are here for this.

Angel I understand sometimes you have to take a break. I was going to not use opks and maybe not plan bding if I didnt get preg that cycle. It is a bit hard Ntnp cause even cm tells you what is going on. Hope this is your month!

Yeah, my cm is weird this month. I normally have ewcm for like 3 days...this time, I might have had it once, or (TMI) it was semen. Otherwise I've had a lot of watery. Like ever since Saturday. Sunday and Monday I had.a LOT of watery. The no ewcm is bothering me. Idk, I just can't picture it. Oh well. No matter what I decide, I'll be posting here, since I love you guys!

so we weren't really trying this month because of the surgery last week but I still believe we o'd last monday or tuesday which would make me like 8dpo and today I had brown spotting in the morning and now nothing...can't wait to get better....get to leave the apartment today and mom is taking me to walmart :)

so we weren't really trying this month because of the surgery last week but I still believe we o'd last monday or tuesday which would make me like 8dpo and today I had brown spotting in the morning and now nothing...can't wait to get better....get to leave the apartment today and mom is taking me to walmart :)
I went to Walmart Monday, and I guess they haven't restocked it since I raided it last month of pregnancy tests, cuz there wasn't any 88 cent tests left.

Do you usually spot? If not, that sounds like a good sign, 8dpo would be perfect for a bit of IB!

unfortunately my cycles including spotting is all over the map, so spotting is not uncommon for me...though this *little* of spotting in not normal, and this early is also different....could be a good sign but I won't hold my breath...could be scary if it sticks with all the chemicals that went through my body last week haha

I'm so over this cycle, it's almost made me less stressed now that O is not coming. I've just accepted that its not our time. All of our couple-friends are openly TTC right now, so before it felt like a race to pregnancy, but now I'm thinking let's just take it easy and see where we're at by the end of the year. It's not a race, it'll happen when its supposed to happen.

I'm starting some graduate classes this spring in addition to working so I'll be busy. Maybe that's just what my mind and body need... something to do other than BD all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->